Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Probably been mentioned before but since we end up with tons of the same items clogging up our banks after hunting for one with hit and/or perfect stats, would it be possible to add a quest to scrap extra items for pds, grinders, materials or something like the event cards that are redeemable for adding %s? 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, R-78 said:

That would be totally broken.
In just one attack of 4 bullets you could reduce a monster's health to 0.4%
With the rifle range do you realise it is just going to outclass every single demon weapon in this game?
Yasminkov 9000M, Samba Fiesta, TypeME/Mechgun, Bringer's Rifle, Hand of Justice...

You seem confused. Then why isn't anybody saying how Demon Yas9k is broken?
It's the only weapon that does what it does as effectively as it does.

Whats so wrong with Hunters finally having a decent Demon Mechgun with Rifle range?
It'll still miss just because of the fact it'll be used on hunters and forces, and because the further away from monsters you are also determines your accuracy.
Nothing is wrong with changing the special on Serene Swan to Demon. Y'all just wanna be picky as hell, and racist & unfair towards Hunters, and fleshly rangers.

It'll be fun if Serene Swan has Demon special instead of Devil special. Adding Devil special to new exclusive weapons is uncool.
Lindcray would be on the same level of broken as SS with Demon special, but y'all love that huh. 

I hope people start thinking a little more about fun when deciding these sort of things.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 8
  • Haha 1

No one ISN'T saying rifle range mechs aren't broken, I'm pretty sure soly/kajex have already considered disallowing adding specials to yas 9k because of that. Hunters, especially males, already have a decent amount of DPS options available to them. Psycho Ravens are incredibly useful and can kill things almost as fast as demons could. Serene Swan already having rifle range AND usable on male Hunters is already broken and you want to give it demons? It's DPS potential alone is already enough. Type ME/Mechs are a good enough option for demons already. People already are thinking, they're just thinking better than you are. Making this game dumb easy does not equal fun, at least for most.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, Emewn said:

new exclusive weapons

exclusive

/ɪkˈskluːsɪv,ɛkˈskluːsɪv/

adjective

restricted to the person, group, or area concerned.

"the couple had exclusive possession of the flat"

This weapon is not exclusive in the slightest.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Pay attention to how groups are often organized by players.
Rangers are highly sought after for this Summer event. Anybody wanna ask why?

Yas9k with Demon special. 

That is not balanced.

Anybody wanna ask why Rangers have the top TA records for Tower? 

Yas9k with Demon special.

Why can't Hunters & Rangers get a rifle range Demon gun in 2019 like Serene Swan?

Please explain. 

Have anybody else noticed that players have been seeking hit Demon yas9k because of the event? 

Everybody notices Yas9k is broken compared to any other weapon in Tower, so why is Serene Swan with Demon special a problem for people?

Racist towards hunters and fleshly ramars perhaps. 

Listen, it makes no sense to put devil on any new weapon you create. Least give it a useful special. Jeez.

1 hour ago, Harvest said:

exclusive

/ɪkˈskluːsɪv,ɛkˈskluːsɪv/

adjective

restricted to the person, group, or area concerned.

"the couple had exclusive possession of the flat"

This weapon is not exclusive in the slightest.

You missed the point. Think about it. 

1 hour ago, mudkipzjm said:

No one ISN'T saying rifle range mechs aren't broken, I'm pretty sure soly/kajex have already considered disallowing adding specials to yas 9k because of that. Hunters, especially males, already have a decent amount of DPS options available to them. Psycho Ravens are incredibly useful and can kill things almost as fast as demons could. Serene Swan already having rifle range AND usable on male Hunters is already broken and you want to give it demons? It's DPS potential alone is already enough. Type ME/Mechs are a good enough option for demons already. People already are thinking, they're just thinking better than you are. Making this game dumb easy does not equal fun, at least for most.

You're quite foolish Mudkips. Don't even respond to anything I say anymore. It's nothing but annoying at this point.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 5

A scythe that uses Ill Gill’s weapon model. I’m honestly surprised no Sega didn’t make it an enemy part weapon on Episode 2. It would probably be a pain to program but it’s special could randomly be Storm, Blizard, or Hell every time you use it.

25 minutes ago, Emewn said:

dumb words

You're just incredibly ignorant and don't know the first thing about PSO balance in the first place. You're missing the point about NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE is saying Yas 9k are balanced. Ofc ranger's have top TA records for tower, because no one has the skill to use HU efficiently in tower. Demons is reduced anyway on HUcast/caseal anyway so the addition of that wouldn't make that big of a difference anyway. HU is very capable of having records in tower, just not many people have the skill for it.

25 minutes ago, Emewn said:

Racist towards hunters and fleshly ramars perhaps. 

RAmars can use yas 9k. so literally no point in bringing them up. Also you apparently have no idea what racist even means.

You missed everything I said in the post and disregarded it. I've been playing this game for almost 4 years now on this server and I think I'm very qualified to comment on what qualifies as broken or not. Don't tell me not to comment on stuff when you have not a clue what makes an item balanced or not.

You REALLY need to start thinking before you post. It blows up in your face 100% of the time and you look more foolish than you already are.

Also I know you're going to bring it up, but I'm not singling you out. Any time you post something not inflammatory/dumb I leave you alone, but that's a rare occasion these days.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 7

A scythe that uses Ill Gill’s weapon model. I’m honestly surprised no Sega didn’t make it an enemy part weapon on Episode 2. It would probably be a pain to program but it’s special could randomly be Storm, Blizard, or Hell every time you use it.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Emewn said:

You seem confused. 

If you ever want to get your point across sincerely, try not starting your sentences like that. Stop being so conceited and passive aggressive. You may not like Mud or R-78 but they both know more about the game than we both do and probably ever will. Mud actually went full nerd mode and explained things to you and you disregarded it. Relax.

• Like 6

Suggestion: Ban people that have incredibly high negative rep on the forum. Rid us of these societal ulcers once and for all.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2
  • Thanks 1

Folks legit talk like they got favorites, and shit. 

However, I'm out here considering all the players I see when I speak about these things tho. 

I highly suggest folks put their favorites aside, and think clearly about these sort of things.

3 minutes ago, EDEN said:

Suggestion: Ban people that have incredibly high negative rep on the forum. Rid us of these societal ulcers once and for all.

That's a horrible suggestion. You seem like a hater. Feel free to dislike this comment, and add to my negative reputation by all means.

I really don't care. I always speak honestly, and if people don't like it, because I have a way with words, so be it.

At least I don't pretend to act nice like some of you folks just to keep yourselves safe, even though some of you folk are bullies and a half.

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Emewn said:

However, I'm out here considering all the players I see when I speak about these things tho. 

Then how about helping some of the rookies through more CCA unlocks and farming up their first ever spread needles or Adepts to help the user base grow, instead of fighting with people who you can't see eye to eye with about high-tier endgame content that few people get to see anyway?

• Like 4

I'm also considering all players, because when this game because too easy you don't even have to think most of the time is when this server starts dying.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mudkipzjm said:

I'm also considering all players, because when this game because too easy you don't even have to think most of the time is when this server starts dying.

Sounds like Desti- uhh

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Dw 1