Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

On 7/4/2019 at 7:09 PM, RedDingo said:

Anyways a quest that uses PDs to add hit to weapons would be pretty neat. If rarity is an issue maybe make it double the normal rate for adding %s to weapons.

Sadly, this is a @Larva thing.  If someone convinces him it's a good idea, I will personally implement it.

On 7/4/2019 at 7:09 PM, RedDingo said:

Also a battle mode tournament would be pretty cool if the mods could organize it.

I tried this around christmas\new years last year and people didn't seem all that interested.  The finals never took place because the people competing never bothered to fight.  I will try again later.

Edited by Lemon
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Lemon said:

Sadly, this is a @Larva thing.  If someone convinces him it's a good idea, I will personally implement it.

I tried this around christmas\new years last year and people didn't seem all that interested.  The finals never took place because the people competing never bothered to fight.  I will try again later.

RIP to that tournament. 

15 hours ago, RedDingo said:

Better yet, take that idea and change it from PDs to PSs for good measure.

I considered that, but PDs would be expensive enough over time. 100% chance to successfully spend 10, sure. Safe to assume you spend the 20 only once on 80% chance. You might have to spend 30 twice due to 60% chance. Three times average for 40% chance. You're already at 200 PDs spent for 40% Hit; if a Photon Sphere is worth about 15 DTs, you're almost on the mark for turn-ins to get to 40%, which is a popular starting line for a valuable weapon. Trading 10 PDs for 1 PS, 20 PDs for 2 PS, etc. at this point would mean 20 Photon Spheres, or 1,980 Photon Drops. Wouldn't happen.

Now, the kicker that puts PDs in check. 50 PDs at a 20% chance for 50 hit. The lucky get it once, the normal people have to do it almost five times, unlucky people might need ten goes. On average, that's 250 PDs. 2.5 Photon Spheres. 40 hit's worth of DTs and change. It's clearly not worth the risk unless DTs are 100% unavailable due to lack of donations. Even the WoI quad-logging PD farmers wouldn't go to this extreme for a 50% hit cap.

34 minutes ago, Kikori said:

I considered that, but PDs would be expensive enough over time. 100% chance to successfully spend 10, sure. Safe to assume you spend the 20 only once on 80% chance. You might have to spend 30 twice due to 60% chance. Three times average for 40% chance. You're already at 200 PDs spent for 40% Hit; if a Photon Sphere is worth about 15 DTs, you're almost on the mark for turn-ins to get to 40%, which is a popular starting line for a valuable weapon. Trading 10 PDs for 1 PS, 20 PDs for 2 PS, etc. at this point would mean 20 Photon Spheres, or 1,980 Photon Drops. Wouldn't happen.

Now, the kicker that puts PDs in check. 50 PDs at a 20% chance for 50 hit. The lucky get it once, the normal people have to do it almost five times, unlucky people might need ten goes. On average, that's 250 PDs. 2.5 Photon Spheres. 40 hit's worth of DTs and change. It's clearly not worth the risk unless DTs are 100% unavailable due to lack of donations. Even the WoI quad-logging PD farmers wouldn't go to this extreme for a 50% hit cap.

I actually disagree. There’s quite literally an infinite amount of PDs on this server and the PD will never be as worthy as it once was as long as WoI is around. Not that it already isn’t but WoI would just become the new TTF or whatever. 

• Thanks 1

Whelp since I got nothin’ but pipe dreams:

Episode 4 Challenge Mode - prizes are S-Rank Armors and Shield. You heard me right S-Rank Shields and Armor which can be upgraded with resistances and inbuilt units.

• Like 1

Not sure if you guys were already considering do this or not.

Please make Serene Swan female only. Males DO NOT need it, and is broken on classes like HUcast.

• Like 3

On 7/12/2019 at 4:56 PM, RedDingo said:

Whelp since I got nothin’ but pipe dreams:

Episode 4 Challenge Mode - prizes are S-Rank Armors and Shield. You heard me right S-Rank Shields and Armor which can be upgraded with resistances and inbuilt units.

Ive spit the idea of ep4 cm around a bit. It’s pretty much not going to happen. It’s a lot harder than you’d imagine. 

1 hour ago, mudkipzjm said:

Please make Serene Swan female only. Males DO NOT need it, and is broken on classes like HUcast.

Let Humars still use it tho...not being biased or anything.

• Like 2

Buff Blood Sword to be at the minimum stronger than Hundred Souls.

I suggest at least 1500-2000 ATP range or more considering it is a single target Saber, while Hundred Souls is three targets.

As it is currently, there is no point for it to exist since Hundred Souls outclasses it vastly.

21 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

I don't think we need Serene Swan to become just another Last Swan, which is female only.

About Anniversary Items, which were considered as failures (Arrest/Frozen Faust and Ultima Bringer's), I suggest:

Arrest Faust - to act like an Iron Faust but, using Hold/Seize special (lower levels of Arrest), let only Humans or Newmans use it
--> If it isn't possible to make it act as an Iron Faust, make it act as a combo unlocked Cannon Rouge, just like Banana Cannon.

Frozen Faust - to act like an Iron faust but, using Frost/Freeze special (lower levels of Blizzard), let only Humans or Newmans use it (Banana Cannon exists though, casts already have ice traps, so only human Hunters could benefit from its existence)
--> If it isn't possible to make it act as an Iron Faust, make it act as a combo unlocked Cannon Rouge, just like Banana Cannon.

Ultima Bringers - make it act like Rianov 303 SNR-5, but using Bringer's Rifle skin. Make it uses Demon's special (if after further testing it  is considered game breaking, switch to Devil's, but I really doubt it would be, seeing there are not many situations with perfect aligned enemies for piercing feature).

Edited by Noob Saibot
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Noob Saibot said:

Buff Blood Sword to be at the minimum stronger than Hundred Souls.

I suggest at least 1500-2000 ATP range or more considering it is a single target Saber, while Hundred Souls is three targets.

As it is currently, there is no point for it to exist since Hundred Souls outclass it vastly.

I second that opinion. It’s a pointless weapon

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noob Saibot said:

Frozen Faust - to act like an Iron faust but, using Frost/Freeze special (lower levels of Blizzard), let only Humans or Newmans use it (Banana Cannon exists though, casts already have ice traps, so only human Hunters could benefit from its existence)

So, only HUmar could benefit? I'm game, they need something special to their name.

I've been pondering an idea to make weapon hunting more forgiving. A way to pay, or a mini-event, to combine stats from multiple different items. For example, my ideal Iron Faust would be 0/100/100/0/100. Hypothetically, while hunting Panzers...
I find one that's 10/0/55/0|0 post-tek.
I find one that's 0/55/0/10|0 post-tek.
I find one that's 10/0/0/0|55 post-tek.
I think it'd be worth a few DTs, or a once-a-year mini event, to say "Can I take those three, rip one single attribute boost from them apiece, and have a 0/55/55/0/55"

• Like 1

That would be totally broken.
In just one attack of 4 bullets you could reduce a monster's health to 0.4%
With the rifle range do you realise it is just going to outclass every single demon weapon in this game?
Yasminkov 9000M, Samba Fiesta, TypeME/Mechgun, Bringer's Rifle, Hand of Justice...

• Like 6