Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

25 minutes ago, kitemay said:

maybe some units that give good tp regen?

This is one of the best suggestions I've heard in a while.

1 hour ago, kitemay said:

maybe some units that give good tp regen?

The problem is, you can't really set it to a value that's actually 'good' without being broken. For the regen units, the value on them is the # of seconds to generate 1 hp/tp/pb, so either it's set as low as 1 per second (still not great), or it's set at 0 which causes it to fill up every frame as if you were standing in a heal ring. Even if it were at 1/sec, that would be paltry compared to just whipping out a mahu or tyrfing or chameleon scythe and stealing 500-3000 tp in a combo. If you want good tp regen, then you'll have to play a newman character and stand still.

• Thanks 1

feeling sorry for human forces lol

also could try setting for 2 tp per second, but even 1 per second beats currently available stuff massively.

besides getting to anything even remotely useful for tp regen as a human would not be fun i wager.

also could make a frame or barrrier or unit that recovers some tp based on all damage dealt, i'd let ya'lls balance that though.

<newman here, but pitying those human forces.

• Haha 1

Can we get an official Ultima Wiki that's a bit more comprehensive than the current items one that users can edit? Something a lot like http://wiki.pioneer2.net/index.php?title=Main_Page Ephineas. I use it a lot and refer people to it often, but we have different things and I'd really like to use one owned by Ultima. I'd also enjoy editing/creating on it. Also what's the hold up on getting leaderboards? I would love to see who plays the most, has the most exp, most kills, and other things like that. 

10 hours ago, kitemay said:

auction house NPC, please please please make an auction house npc.

Don't see something like that happening any time soon...
And if it ever happens, it wouldn't be on the game, but rather on the website.

1 hour ago, Saber +7 said:

Can we get an official Ultima Wiki that's a bit more comprehensive than the current items one that users can edit? Something a lot like http://wiki.pioneer2.net/index.php?title=Main_Page Ephineas. I use it a lot and refer people to it often, but we have different things and I'd really like to use one owned by Ultima. I'd also enjoy editing/creating on it. Also what's the hold up on getting leaderboards? I would love to see who plays the most, has the most exp, most kills, and other things like that. 

That'd be up to larva if he wants to add a wiki like that, tons of manual work that I don't really see the point on doing...

For leaderboards, there isn't much data, I only have kill tracking but I don't plan to use it on a leaderboard, not until Aselia.

2 minutes ago, Soly said:

Don't see something like that happening any time soon...
And if it ever happens, it wouldn't be on the game, but rather on the website.

That'd be up to larva if he wants to add a wiki like that, tons of manual work that I don't really see the point on doing...

For leaderboards, there isn't much data, I only have kill tracking but I don't plan to use it on a leaderboard, not until Aselia.

The point would be to have a definite source of knowledge for Ultima from Ultima about Ultima rather than deferring to a source for Ephinea from Eph players about Eph

Could we get a time line on Aselia?

5 hours ago, Saber +7 said:

The point would be to have a definite source of knowledge for Ultima from Ultima about Ultima rather than deferring to a source for Ephinea from Eph players about Eph

Could we get a time line on Aselia?

ya'lls could make a fan one made by players for players

• Like 1

On 1/9/2019 at 12:21 PM, kitemay said:

feeling sorry for human forces lol

also could try setting for 2 tp per second, but even 1 per second beats currently available stuff massively.

besides getting to anything even remotely useful for tp regen as a human would not be fun i wager.

also could make a frame or barrrier or unit that recovers some tp based on all damage dealt, i'd let ya'lls balance that though.

<newman here, but pitying those human forces.

.It can't be set to 2tp per second. You set the # of seconds per 1 tp, not the number of TP per second. You can't put it at 0.5 sec / tp, lowest it goes is 1 or 0 (which is not a viable option as I described).

There are some barriers and frames that regen tp actually. Barriers there is Regenerate Gear Adv (restores 5% hp+tp on block, 92-97evp, no resists)  and Regenerate Gear BP (restores 2% hp+tp on block, 181evp, 15 all resists), though those really aren't too useful in Ultimate difficulty as blocking is difficult to do (and the lesser "Regenerate Gear" is weaker than both and only hp); they can be quite effective in normal-vhard though, quickly filling up all hp and tp in a few seconds. Red Ring also regenerates hp and tp over time while equipped. As for frames, Spirit Garment and Spirit Cuirass restore TP (they have counterpart Revival Garment/Cuirass that do hp too), and Aura Field drains tp over time. There are also some select weapons that have regeneration on them, such as Madam's Umbrella (1 tp per 4 seconds), and s-ranks have the option to add it as a c-rank special, (though idk why you would). Glide Divine and Glide Divine v00 also have the special effect of getting a unique 'use' option after 10 minutes of being equipped which reduces hp to 1 and restores all tp.

Honestly there, there is one item in the game that is greater than any tp steal/regenerate weapons, tp regeneration units, tp regenerating frames, or tp regenerating barriers. It can completely restore any and all tp missing from a character instantaneously with no animation and no menuing, with no ill effects or prerequisites like glide does. These items may have faded into legend, but I assure you they are no myth; perhaps one day you might obtain the fabled Trifluid for yourself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

"..perhaps one day you might obtain the fabled Trifluid for yourself."

4 hours ago, Soly said:

No

Damn the staff is on FIRE today

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

34 minutes ago, kitemay said:

how about removing damage cancel? seems a VERY counter-productive thing to have in this kind of game.

make mages fun again!!!

Other servers have done/tried this with varying success. I really wish there were a perfect way to this. Not only do FOs DMC essentially every cast, but when you get good enough gear you DMC yourself and if there's a few people using demons on the same target it will happen too. Really quite annoying.