Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

1 hour ago, Hatsodoom Reiga said:

45 minutes? Thought I'd go at least an hour before somebody gave me a sarcastic response. (At this point all the "downvotes" on the forums sustain me.)

I truly don't get why you play here. Nearly every time you post you're asking for something geared toward vanilla. That's never going to happen here, if it wasn't apparent this is a custom server with boosted exp rates, new weapons, boosted rare rates, and other stuff. You absolutely should check out Ephinea.

2 hours ago, kitemay said:

a way to tell who is online in your team and friends-list, and a way to email team members.

Make a discord team and you can @ anyone you need to know who’s online. You can also @everyone and it will notify everyone in that discord and whoever answers is in :)

a way to tell who is online in your team and friends-list, and a way to email team members.
The top section of the team member list often refreshes to show all the current online users in the team.
The way to message offline users is through the forum.
As for the friendlist, just don't use it. Loljk

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk