Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

26 minutes ago, HUNTER_ said:

Maybe put a cap of 60hit on it or something that way you would still need to dts if you wanted it max

this ^^^ cloor approves :onion-head11:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HUNTER_ said:

Honestly I think things would be better without dts but I’d be down for a 99pd for 5 to 10 hit rate so dts are still usefull also in the process gallon could be altered so hes less painful to talk to Xd

Have you used lemon shop? He’s a delight there. Quick and easy pd to PS Covertion or vise versa

• Like 1

So, why do all the bosses in EP2 give insane amounts of exp? I have the exp boost turned off and I earned like 75k exp from Barbra Ray on Ult, around 5x what it's supposed to give me. I'm full aware people will wonder why I want bosses to give less exp, but modifying their *BASE* exp is a little absurd. Isn't this why the multiplier is there? So, in short, please have the episode 2 bosses give their original base exp.

• Dw 2

3 hours ago, Hatsodoom Reiga said:

So, why do all the bosses in EP2 give insane amounts of exp? I have the exp boost turned off and I earned like 75k exp from Barbra Ray on Ult, around 5x what it's supposed to give me. I'm full aware people will wonder why I want bosses to give less exp, but modifying their *BASE* exp is a little absurd. Isn't this why the multiplier is there? So, in short, please have the episode 2 bosses give their original base exp.

I don't think that'd happen here. If you truly want to level at the "vanilla" pace i'd recommend checking out a vanilla server.

19 hours ago, Saber +7 said:

I don't think that'd happen here. If you truly want to level at the "vanilla" pace i'd recommend checking out a vanilla server.

First off nnorton I see you, you have some obsession with me man. Second, Saber I'll say to you what I say to everyone else. "Get them to transfer my account." I don't understand why they give such massive exp when there's a multiplier on the server which is supposed to fulfill that exact purpose. Also just to let you know, all other enemies and bosses give regular exp as far as I know, or at least close enough for me to not notice a difference. I fail to understand why ep2 bosses are the exception.

Edited by Hatsodoom Reiga
  • Like 1
  • Dw 1

I think that all the costumes should be reworked into just a different color red ring as the current "costumes" aren't exactly suitable on all character models. These upgraded Red Rings are typically the best choice for a barrier and would be considered "optimal". The only issue is if I put Ylvis Costume on a HUcast he just looks like a fool and I think this kinda goes for the other ears as well. Something a little more low profile like just recolored rings would maybe be a little cooler and I think some others agree. There's already red, blue, green purple, yellow, white, and black rings. There's five of these costumes that aren't a ring model: Frank the Bunny, Cat Scratch Fever, Guardian Angel, Ylvis, and Bewbs.The five colors could be orange, grey, pink, brown, and really light blue. I also think Bewbs Costume should be renamed to something else as that name is apparently lewd these days and that word is just ugly in general.

Edit: I'm mad this is my 2000th post.

Edited by Saber +7
  • Like 5

13 hours ago, kitemay said:

just mean for the basic attack spells

Those 3 already have the longest range of all the spells (I think it's foie>zonde>grants>barta). You can hit an enemy with foie from so far away the game won't even render the damage numbers. That's plenty enough distance. The range scales with the level of the technique so a level 10 tech won't go as far as a level 30.

@Saber +7 If you want a ring model then do a custom model swap. Part of the reason for the costumes is to have variety not just in gear options but also in looks, so that not every single hunter is wearing a ring on their arm.
@Noob Saibot The descriptions all do say stuff about the rings purpose, other than ylvis and bewbs costume which originally had different stats (ylvis had extra evp/less dfp and bewbs costume had extra fire resist. however, since the trap/search effects were actually unintended byproducts of the code and one of the original concepts for shields anyway, they were redone to include that). Frank the bunny costume 'terrifies your enemies' (increased debuff range), Catscratch 'incites allies into berserk rage' (buff range), Guardian Angel is self explanatory (I didn't write that one myself), Agent K costume is 'most effective at night' (increased edk), Minecraft costume 'don't let the darkness penetrate home defenesssSSS' (dark technique megid penetrates). As for the name of that one, 'Rainbow Ring' is the name of another server's ring (though it is a very different thing), and the texture's blocky pixelated look led to the Minecraft name being attached to it instead. There's no shame in using it over another ring just for looks. The costume effects are minor bonus extras which are not required, and halo souls are purposefully very easy to get so you can change if you want.

• Dislike 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Part of the reason for the costumes is to have variety not just in gear options but also in looks, so that not every single hunter is wearing a ring on their arm.

And we're all thankful for that.

• Dislike 1