Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Not sure if its possible but I always thought it would be cool to be able to add hit to gear using pds. So basically an expansion of gallons shop or something. Not asking for hit event rates but maybe like 99pd can add 15 or 20hit to weapons . 

54 minutes ago, HUNTER_ said:

Not sure if its possible but I always thought it would be cool to be able to add hit to gear using pds. So basically an expansion of gallons shop or something. Not asking for hit event rates but maybe like 99pd can add 15 or 20hit to weapons . 

I wouldn't mind this for S-Ranks, since they can't actually get hit. Not for all weapons though. But just so you know there is a quest in Episode 4 (Forget which one) where you can use PCs to add hit to monster weapons.

5 minutes ago, Hatsodoom Reiga said:

I wouldn't mind this for S-Ranks, since they can't actually get hit. Not for all weapons though. But just so you know there is a quest in Episode 4 (Forget which one) where you can use PCs to add hit to monster weapons.

Not possible.

S-Ranks can't have stats because they get custom names.  Those names use all the data slots that stats would normally use

57 minutes ago, Hatsodoom Reiga said:

Yeah I know about the pcs for monster weapons. I just thought since attributes can be added with pds it would be nice if hit could be as well to any weapon. If it’s possible to do 

Edited by HUNTER_

Would have to be more pds than the dt rate imo or else dts would be obsolete. Would be no point for it. Not counting the fact the donation list is a joke with prices and no one buys from there. So donation list is dead already, and now dts for hit wouldn’t be bought. I like it but I feel to be fair to donations or whatever this server lives on it should be like a stack per 10hit or whatever. Or 2 stacks for 10hit etc. Since you can stack sphered would be like 2 spheres for 10hit or something. Keeps everyone happy.

Just my two cents, hope no one gets offended by it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Starlord said:

Would have to be more pds than the dt rate imo or else dts would be obsolete. Would be no point for it. Not counting the fact the donation list is a joke with prices and no one buys from there. So donation list is dead already, and now dts for hit wouldn’t be bought. I like it but I feel to be fair to donations or whatever this server lives on it should be like a stack per 10hit or whatever. Or 2 stacks for 10hit etc. Since you can stack sphered would be like 2 spheres for 10hit or something. Keeps everyone happy.

Just my two cents, hope no one gets offended by it.

I like the 198 Photon Drops for 10 hit idea. I think that's long been a desire for long term players here. Donating to keep the server running and an incentive to keep it running, but there should also be ways to achieve the high hit available through donating, naturally in game.  

Edited by Saber +7
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Starlord said:

dts would be obsolete

Honestly I think things would be better without dts but I’d be down for a 99pd for 5 to 10 hit rate so dts are still usefull also in the process gallon could be altered so hes less painful to talk to Xd

Edited by HUNTER_