Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

is there a way we can have mag battles mag vs mag ? would be pretty cool maybie i should just play pokemon.

alsoooo

i think there should  be more slots to your inventory as ive advanced from noob into semi pro i like to use more guns and i keep finding myself full especially when i got my cure freeze and cure shock on me.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, wizloe said:

is there a way we can have mag battles mag vs mag ? would be pretty cool maybie i should just play pokemon.

alsoooo

i think there should  be more slots to your inventory as ive advanced from noob into semi pro i like to use more guns and i keep finding myself full especially when i got my cure freeze and cure shock on me.

While we're at it lets make psobb into a sidescroller.  I've always been a fan of them. :cr-head:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lemon said:

While we're at it lets make psobb into a sidescroller.  I've always been a fan of them. :cr-head:

...gifoie flipped around a side axis?

Fire rod needs a buff. It's a hard drop on an event and nobody uses it. Why? Because it sucks. Could we up the range and/or ATP to make it viable? How about if the "fire" rod boosted foie? Anything. It's a waste of a drop on the tables as is. Look around. Is ANYONE using one? I see GaeBolgs being used more. 

Edited by Arturoux
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Arturoux said:

Fire rod needs a buff. It's a hard drop on an event and nobody uses it. Why? Because it sucks. Could we up the range and/or ATP to make it viable? How about if the "fire" rod boosted foie? Anything. It's a waste of a drop on the tables as is. Look around. Is ANYONE using one? I see GaeBolgs being used more. 

i use it and i love the item :onion-head68:

Edited by HHawk4
info

45 minutes ago, Arturoux said:

Whether people use it and whether it's good aren't related. People don't use it because they didn't have one, and they didn't have one because they didn't hunt it, and they didn't hunt it because it didn't have a banner. It's extremely strong and doesn't need a buff.

On 9/20/2018 at 7:16 PM, Hydromystic said:

Valkyrie should have its range adjusted.

Things as long as a 10 foot pole and Swings right through boxes and enemies hitting only air. 

Well it's a spear, it's not for slashing. It's also kind of unique in that it's a Rod type weapon that non-forces can use, so I don't want to alter that. All that is aside of whether I could or should alter it, as it has other inherent properties that might be difficult to transfer as well (regens hp, built in heavenly/battle, etc.).

Throwing it out there, maybe an item that you equip to a slot that takes your experience so you can dish it out to your weaker characters? I dunno if it's possible but i think it'd be cool if you played your lvl 200 and decided you wanted to not see all that experience just vanish into thin air.

Also a red rings / costume that's a mean-ass moustache? Perks are maybe not putting your guard up, or just for the looks, talking handlebar macho status :{ 

Edited by duja1001
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, duja1001 said:

Also a red rings / costume that's a mean-ass moustache? Perks are maybe not putting your guard up, or just for the looks, talking handlebar macho status :{ 

Feminist doesn't aprove this.

• 3 weeks later...

Korok Mag from zelda! Just wondering if anybody else would want something like this, i was thinking about it earlier and thought if that mag was made itd be pretty cool just a thought tell me what yall think.

What are the possibilities for new custom mags?

i would be very interested in 2 new items: “Ring Parts” and “Earring Parts”. When used on a mag, they would create a “Ring” or “Earring” mag respectively, using the models from red ring and rico’s earrings. One would be a ring floating behind you (single mag offset like sato) and the other would be a double. 

Ideally these would also be colored according to the mag’s color, allowing for a pink ring, etc. 

I love Rico’s character and I’d love to have more opportunities to use items related to her. I am planning to build a Rico storyline quest that these would be a good reward for completing (okay, I’m being a little too hopeful on that). 

I don’t want a broken mag. I’d like reverser on death and 10% health invincibility but the activation rate could be awful if needed. I just want more fun mag options. 

• Like 1