Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

47 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

I don't think people were hating, but I can back up the fact it does make you sound full of yourself that you do want a shield named after yourself. You gotta earn that item named after you, not just expect it because your ego is that huge.

I mean, I've got a section ID named after me. Anything is possible if you believe.

Edited by redria7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Emewn said:

Hahaha! Silly folks out here dissing me and my idea, cause hate is overrated, and people like to follow tends without thinking for themselves.
But I'm not worried about that. 
To be honest, it actually would be neat to have a shield that is like Union Guard, but better. 
We have several support shields and damage boosting shields for forces too, but how about this:
A shield that shows your team logo, changes color depending on the order you enter rooms in, and that challenges you with low stats, but that also gives the user the ability to use 3 of each trap on any character once they're above a certain threshold.
The "Emewn Guard" can be a Timed Attack type of shield that one can record neat videos and rep their team logo with like some bossmen.
If you don't like it, that's fine. It's just an idea. I don't think people should get angry or mean about it. lol

Dude no one is hating on you. It's just doesn't look good that you want something named after yourself and keep using the excuse "rep their team" as if the whole server is in your team. I am not on your team and I dont wanna rep you, and it's nothing against you, it's just a big reach to expect us not to notice what you are doing here.

Now if your ego demands you have a weapon named after yourself, go do some C-mode and name your S rank after yourself.

Edited by Lone Ranger
sent twice
  • Like 5
  • Dw 1

6 hours ago, Emewn said:

Hahaha! Silly folks out here dissing me and my idea, cause hate is overrated, and people like to follow tends without thinking for themselves.
But I'm not worried about that. 
To be honest, it actually would be neat to have a shield that is like Union Guard, but better. 
We have several support shields and damage boosting shields for forces too, but how about this:
A shield that shows your team logo, changes color depending on the order you enter rooms in, and that challenges you with low stats, but that also gives the user the ability to use 3 of each trap on any character once they're above a certain threshold.
The "Emewn Guard" can be a Timed Attack type of shield that one can record neat videos and rep their team logo with like some bossmen.
If you don't like it, that's fine. It's just an idea. I don't think people should get angry or mean about it. lol

I second this. 100%

Wicked Deals! Approved😎

Ps. The name. Needs work

Edited by Gungar

Why are we still talking about an item that we cannot implement even if we wanted to?

Lets get some fresh down to earth ideas.

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Why are we still talking about an item that we cannot implement even if we wanted to?

Lets get some fresh down to earth ideas.

SOUR LIMITER
 - Requires 2x the kills of LIMITER to unlock
 - Becomes LEMON AID

LEMON AID
 - v801 Ability
 - ADEPT Ability

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Lelb said:

SOUR LIMITER
 - Requires 2x the kills of LIMITER to unlock
 - Becomes LEMON AID

LEMON AID
 - v801 Ability
 - ADEPT Ability
 - 200% Reverser Range

Fixed xD

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 4

How about a new great Axe for hunters? Axes are on the oblivion, those weapons need some love. I can be named as the "Axe of the berseker" or "Lord Ragna's Ax". An Ax that can hit as many targets as DF but with zerk/charge special :wub:

Or "Rhitta" an axe that becomes stronger during daylight and reaches its peak power during mid day.

Edited by Mr Noob
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Mr Noob said:

How about a new great Axe for hunters? Axes are on the oblivion, those weapons need some love. I can be named as the "Axe of the berseker" or "Lord Ragna's Ax". An Ax that can hit as many targets as DF but with zerk/charge special :wub:

Or "Rhitta" an axe that becomes stronger during daylight and reaches its peak power during mid day.

This is the stuff that epics are made of!:onion-head-hammer:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mr Noob said:

i wouldnt mind seeing a new axe myself

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr Noob said:

@Larva

Not sure what this game is, but in my opinion they have done a really good job with their skins. Ofc it would be important that the skin makes the Axe look bigger to give an impression that its a really heavy weapon that is hards to swing, but once you get it into swing it will tear everything apart lol 

main-qimg-70145d827aab6a499d33b3179c3fb635.thumb.png.5b490af7fd7fbc3126b1fa57e418b816.pngmain-qimg-5b5d6a5917e574edd11855f6ff19391c.thumb.png.fc6dc186f9cdb15effc180318f60daa3.pngmain-qimg-a898897e029526c3727acdad34b54365.thumb.png.c2fbcbe0ca7dbd12844fce8f0652fdf3.png

Even an enhanced version of "Twin Chakran" could look something like this

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item&id=003600

main-qimg-486dc78c6731310aa5a6fcb586f4ca80.thumb.png.a73f2282562fec0b19e55c353ff3b8f1.png

And ofc.. Rhita:

636612306973067021.jpeg.81612876912370420218606cde2c6a2a.jpeg

Edit: Since berseker Axe how about double saber attack animation? That way it will give the impression the user got into a crazy rage just like the real viking berserk mode histories. :) I have seen this attack animation working on katana, not sure it that can be done on an axe tho.

Edited by Mr Noob
  • Like 2

I like the AXE idea. There’s also the weapon Berdysh. Should remain androind only. I believe I pitched the berdysh Idea in the past like an upgrade of it but never was looked at. I know people are sick of combiners but it’s nice to think of one more.

Emewn guard with a upgraded berdysh a challenge your manhood needs

Edited by Starlord
  • Haha 4