Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

7 minutes ago, JanenbaDMS said:

Gal wing special used to be good for triggering mag invincibility.  Unsure if that's still the case.

It is.

5 hours ago, Emewn said:

Idea: Rare version of Gal Gryphon with some new Ultima exclusive goodness.

Also, we cannot add new monsters at this time.

8 hours ago, Emewn said:

Idea: Rare version of Gal Gryphon with some new Ultima exclusive goodness.
Perhaps the Emewn Shield or Emewn Guard (a Union Guard reskin with different stats, and the ability to use 3, 5 or 7 traps)

Always finding new ways to break the game xD

I dont know if you ever looked at the drop table for the ep 4 bosses, but if you did you'd know the Rare version would have crappy drops with lower rates. So instead of a Gal Wing, we'll probably get a mag cell or something.  Btw I am unaware of what you have done or contributed to Ultima to deserve an item named after you, especially such a game breaking weapon... the ability to set traps is exclusive to Cast for a reason. Chuk who helped make and maintain the original site for Ultima got a dildo(now banned) named after him, I would hate to think what you would get lol

can we have boss fights improved? Like bosses not doing the same retarded stuff over and over again? They always have the same predictable patron.. de rol le doent even have a chance.. once he jumps into the platform he is dead lol.. Not sure if this can be done or not, but I wish boss fights were more challenging.. like something that makes u feel u are actually fighting a stage boss... the big guy, the mighty dragon, the potent gryphon something that makes you and your team feel they are having the battle of their lives lol.

Edited by Mr Noob

Starlord Rainbow.

Weapon strictly for human hunters. Higher atp than DF with zerk special. Range like ultima reaper. Or make it spirit if preferred. I know it’s been done on another server but a high atp spirit sword would be really cool. Since most people can’t afford a DF. I’m not trolling I’m super cereal. But I probably haven’t donated enough to earn a weapon with my name or contributed to this community lol

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Starlord said:

Starlord Rainbow.

Weapon strictly for human hunters. Higher atp than DF with zerk special. Range like ultima reaper. Or make it spirit if preferred. I know it’s been done on another server but a high atp spirit sword would be really cool. Since most people can’t afford a DF. I’m not trolling I’m super cereal. But I probably haven’t donated enough to earn a weapon with my name or contributed to this community lol

i love the idea of this

i also like the spirit special and UR range on it

how about if we put sword animation on this

and at least 750 atp / 45 ata

we can also give it the skin of flowens sword or so

i also want a Moiy Shot please

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr Noob said:

can we have boss fights improved? Like bosses not doing the same retarded stuff over and over again? They always have the same predictable patron.. de rol le doent even have a chance.. once he jumps into the platform he is dead lol.. Not sure if this can be done or not, but I wish boss fights were more challenging.. like something that makes u feel u are actually fighting a stage boss... the big guy, the mighty dragon, the potent gryphon something that makes you and your team feel they are having the battle of their lives lol.

Allow the room leader to set a 25 50 75 percent stat handicap to nerf all the players in the room. The higher the handicap the better the rooms drop rate lol.  

1 hour ago, Moiy Sanchez said:

i love the idea of this

i also like the spirit special and UR range on it

how about if we put sword animation on this

and at least 750 atp / 45 ata

we can also give it the skin of flowens sword or so

i also want a Moiy Shot please

Psyches look much better than swords so how about if thats a sipirit psyche instead of spirit sword? :ph34r: can be named as soul eraser or something cool like that lol

• Like 1

Hahaha! Silly folks out here dissing me and my idea, cause hate is overrated, and people like to follow trends without thinking for themselves.

But I'm not worried about that. 

To be honest, it actually would be neat to have a shield that is like Union Guard, but better. And if Gal Gryphon has a rare counterpart.

We have several support shields and damage boosting shields for forces too, but how about this:

A shield that shows your team logo, changes color depending on the order you enter rooms in, and that challenges you with low stats, but that also gives the user the ability to use 3 of each trap on any character once they're above a certain threshold.

The "Emewn Guard" can be a Timed Attack type of shield that one can record neat videos and rep their team logo with like some bossmen.

If you don't like it, that's fine. It's just an idea. I don't think people should get angry or mean about it. lol

• Like 1
  • Dislike 4

1 hour ago, Emewn said:

Hahaha! Silly folks out here dissing me and my idea, cause hate is overrated, and people like to follow tends without thinking for themselves.
To be honest, it actually would be neat to have a shield that is like Union Guard, but better. 
We have several support shields and damage boosting shields for forces too, but how about this:
A shield that shows your team logo, changes color depending on the order you enter rooms in, and that challenges you with low stats, but that also gives the user the ability to use 3 of each trap on any character once they're above a certain threshold.
The "Emewn Guard" can be a Timed Attack type of shield that one can record neat videos and rep their team logo with like some bossmen.
If you don't like it, that's fine. It's just an idea. I don't think people should get angry or mean about it. lol

I don’t think you understand the concept of “time attack” but hey to each their own. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions/ suggestions. I’m sure my suggestions may seem extremely idiotic to some people so.

1 hour ago, Emewn said:

Hahaha! Silly folks out here dissing me and my idea, cause hate is overrated, and people like to follow tends without thinking for themselves.
To be honest, it actually would be neat to have a shield that is like Union Guard, but better. 

I don't think people were hating, but I can back up the fact it does make you sound full of yourself that you do want a shield named after yourself. You gotta earn that item named after you, not just expect it because your ego is that huge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2