Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

On 8/10/2018 at 4:09 PM, mudkipzjm said:

Also keep Gal and Olga unbuffed during events, lol. Pretty big middle finger to those who want to hunt alone.

Agree fullheartedly, not sure why they buff the 1p versions during events. In fact I can't remember a time when the Gal was unbuffed even when it wasn't an event. I can't play ep2 1player because of it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Larva said:

Ok then no more new items? 

who else vote for this?

12 minutes ago, Kraven202 said:

seriously tho how about some buffs to old items to give people something to hunt outside of events other than RR like...

Laconium axe hitting like a regular sword
Double cannon getting atp boost
Merc rod giving a better grants bonus
Rianov 5 special buffed to hell instead of dark
Prophet of motav higher tech bonus

I agree with what Kraven said, but i have some other ideas haha.

Meteor Cudgel being made better maybe, with an upgrade thats better maybe
Cross Scar having an ATP boost.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stingray said:

Ban Lemon.

Also: Combo unlock Cannon Rouge.

Nah, Nug bazooka or Anus bazooka instead plz 😍😍 

7 minutes ago, Mr Noob said:

Larva now that u are here, what do u think about getting a buff/combiner to enhance old school weapons such as Double Cannon, Daylight Scar, Nei's claw (real), Heart of Poumn, Imperial pick, Heaven Striker, lk38, proof sword saint or old stuff that used to rock but now is a third or fourth option?

im asking for the same thing cause tbh theres some weps that are really not that common or just outclassed by other stuff but they look so awesome i would love if they were viable options

The list i made was because of that. Specially Lac axe 😍😍

• Like 2

A combiner for Guld Milla would be amazing!

PS: Higher ATP or rifle range perhaps a bit of both? For its droprate I believe it should completely outclass Yas 9K or at least come closer.

Edited by C01D1
Lemons point

1 hour ago, stingray said:

Ban Lemon.

Yes. Please.

1 minute ago, C01D1 said:

A combiner for Guld Milla would be amazing!

We have too many combiners.  We should really elaborate on what they are used for.

• Like 1

Legitimate item idea: a unit that reduces Resta's heal radius by like 95%, or just limits it to you if possible. "Heal Suppressor" or something like that.

This would be very helpful for Forces who want to heal themselves but not mess up FLOWers.

• Like 2

I don't know if this has been brought up before: Give Newmans a higher mat cap, like 200. The TP regen they get for standing still doesn't even come close to compensating for the 100 fewer materials they get compared to humans, or all the fancy stuff CASTs get for their shortcomings.

59 minutes ago, NamelessFool said:

I don't know if this has been brought up before: Give Newmans a higher mat cap, like 200. The TP regen they get for standing still doesn't even come close to compensating for the 100 fewer materials they get compared to humans, or all the fancy stuff CASTs get for their shortcomings.

I think Newmans can all max just fine with their current alotted material limits. 

4 hours ago, Diricos said:

Legitimate item idea: a unit that reduces Resta's heal radius by like 95%, or just limits it to you if possible. "Heal Suppressor" or something like that.

This would be very helpful for Forces who want to heal themselves but not mess up FLOWers.

It is possible to cast resta on only yourself. You simply have to drop targets in some way (knocked to ground, weapon recovery, weapon switch, etc.), and then quickly cast resta or queue it up in the quick menu or tech menu, and you will cast it before you reacquire targeting, thus only hitting yourself. Even so, Trimates and Stars are far better than Resta even without playing with people who use dark flow special. They are instant use and require no animation, unlike resta; resta forces you to stand still and do nothing else while the spellcast animation plays.

35mp2ww.jpg

• Like 3