Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

12 hours ago, Champione said:

combo lock dark weapons

12 hours ago, Saber +7 said:

End free Meseta rooms and less HH

5 minutes ago, Starlord said:

I’d say get rid of Sonic team armor, make WD female only again, and take away that new neutron skin item. I say lindcray makes the game too easy as well, that needs to go.

then y'all should go to ephinea :"L

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Moiy Sanchez said:

then y'all should go to ephinea :"L

I know there’s a huge language barrier with you so I will refrain myself from being offensive. It’s called sarcasm on my last post. Read my second to last post and you will see before you kick everyone out to ephinea lol

• Dw 2

From what I have seen implenting a rep reward system every month would be amazing. The more you help people the nicer you are to the community, people can then vote for you (every forum account only gets one vote per month) and you can recieve mystery awards!! Every month everything resets. Awards and recognition would go a long way in curing bitter elitest attitudes and making our community even more awesome. Sometimes the best players on this server are the unknown averages heros who help whenever they can and may not even have Dark Weapons!! Food for thought.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, C01D1 said:

From what I have seen implenting a rep reward system every month would be amazing. The more you help people the nicer you are to the community, people can then vote for you (every forum account only gets one vote per month) and you can recieve mystery awards!! Every month everything resets. Awards and recognition would go a long way in curing bitter elitest attitudes and making our community even more awesome. Sometimes the best players on this server are the unknown averages heros who help whenever they can and may not even have Dark Weapons!! Food for thought.

Ha like an employee of the month, too bad @Trigunman would always win

:rf-08:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Noob Saibot said:

Please make 'No More Questions' the default (first option) in both Black Paper Deal #1 and #2. I want to hit my head everytime I choose the wrong option :cr-head:

UB01tY1.jpg

BPD 2 already has no more questions as the first option, but I agree with you for the first one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Noob Saibot said:

Please make 'No More Questions' the default (first option) in both Black Paper Deal #1 and #2. I want to hit my head everytime I choose the wrong option :cr-head:

UB01tY1.jpg

PM me and I'll try and find time to do this.

• Like 2

On 8/20/2018 at 8:27 AM, Noob Saibot said:

Oh and complementing what @Starlord said, I don't think Ephinea is a bad server, it is just that Ephinea main goal is to offer the same experience of the original Sega game, with several quality of life improvements. Ultima have a completely different goal, where being overpowered is the fun part of playing here, but you need some effort to achieve that goal. It is somewhat ironic the complaints about the dark weapon when everything else on this server is already broken, and gets even more broken as new items are being implemented.

Ok then no more new items? 

who else vote for this?

On 8/19/2018 at 7:38 PM, Champione said:

combo lock dark weapons

why would i revert something that i did 9 years ago? just suddenly change my mind? 

On 8/20/2018 at 7:33 AM, Starlord said:

I’d say get rid of Sonic team armor, make WD female only again, and take away that new neutron skin item. I say lindcray makes the game too easy as well, that needs to go.

Lindcray not actually need to go, but really need to lower the amount on it in the server. Damn rare weapons aren't rares anymore. AHH but in the events everyone it's crying that thing aren't dropping :onion-head02:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Larva said:

who else vote for this? 

i think new weapons are pretty cool. they allow us (at least me), to use more than just 2 weapons. variety and new stuff is fun

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Larva said:

who else vote for this?

why would i revert something that i did 9 years ago? just suddenly change my mind? 

Lindcray not actually need to go, but really need to lower the amount on it in the server. Damn rare weapons aren't rares anymore. AHH but in the events everyone it's crying that thing aren't dropping :onion-head02:

The part I wrote on Sonic team armor and lindcray was sarcasm. I was just throwing shade at someone who said lock dark weapons. Some people worked hard to get dark weapons even years and now there’s someone that can’t “buy” one comes along and wants to suggest all those years of grinding that someone else did to obtain them to just get them locked. 

• Like 2

On 8/31/2018 at 5:44 PM, Noob Saibot said:

UB01tY1.jpg

change it too "shut up and take my photon crystal" too while you're at it

seriously tho how about some buffs to old items to give people something to hunt outside of events other than RR like...

Laconium axe hitting like a regular sword
Double cannon getting atp boost
Merc rod giving a better grants bonus
Rianov 5 special buffed to hell instead of dark
Prophet of motav higher tech bonus

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Larva said:

who else vote for this?

no are u crazy? lol I only play ultima cuz you have custom weapons other servers dont offer so please do not stop creating new delicious weapons. I just beg you to make some with bad ass skins. As example, I think something called "Fury of the beast"with such an epic name deserves a skin that everyone has nightmares  after use it... 

Larva now that u are here, what do u think about getting a buff/combiner to enhance old school weapons such as Double Cannon, Daylight Scar, Nei's claw (real), Heart of Poumn, Imperial pick, Heaven Striker, lk38, proof sword saint or old stuff that used to rock but now is a third or fourth option?

Do u have any plans with those or any other old school epic items that we as community deserve to know? 

Edited by Mr Noob
  • Like 3

On 8/20/2018 at 6:57 AM, Lemon said:

Ban DW.

Ban Lemon.

8 minutes ago, Kraven202 said:

seriously tho how about some buffs to old items to give people something to hunt outside of events other than RR like...

Laconium axe hitting like a regular sword
Double cannon getting atp boost
Merc rod giving a better grants bonus
Rianov 5 special buffed to hell instead of dark
Prophet of motav higher tech bonus

Also: Combo unlock Cannon Rouge.