Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

On 8/8/2018 at 10:57 PM, Moiy Sanchez said:

How about to buff jizai and make it capable to hit 3  enemies per swing and not only one, would be cool to see that, since jizai is a very  forgotten hunter weapon. Hunters deserve some love & fun too <3.

Maybe give it an already existing combiner to make the buff possible.

bump

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

You don't need to bump your own thing. Jizai is already one of the strongest vanilla weapons. You can easily use it if you want to.

with excalibur happens the same thing, why jizai can't have a litle boost too?

• Like 1

I think that Olga Flow needs a year round special drop for all IDs on ultimate. I know that greenill and blueful get kroe's sweater. But the other 8 IDs get no drop. I seems like a bit of a deterrent for hunting new event items from Olga, since you never get the confirmation of his normal drop. And I think all last bosses of an episode should have something special that they are holding for the hunters to rip from their clutches. My suggestion is to give Olga Flow liberta kit as a drop for the other 8 IDs. Liberta kit is extremely popular for mags and super hard to get from bpd2 on hard. I think it would be a worthy drop for this boss. 

• Like 3

On 8/15/2018 at 11:20 AM, JADE said:
I think that Olga Flow needs a year round special drop for all IDs on ultimate. I know that greenill and blueful get kroe's sweater. But the other 8 IDs get no drop. I seems like a bit of a deterrent for hunting new event items from Olga, since you never get the confirmation of his normal drop. And I think all last bosses of an episode should have something special that they are holding for the hunters to rip from their clutches. My suggestion is to give Olga Flow liberta kit as a drop for the other 8 IDs. Liberta kit is extremely popular for mags and super hard to get from bpd2 on hard. I think it would be a worthy drop for this boss. 

I seriously second this post. I'm no mag breeder like JADE, so I don't care about Liberta Kit, but that could fall under 1 ID leaving 7 IDs free to have other items assigned to. I'd like to gain SOMETHING from completing the quest "Respective Tomorrow" besides a freaking Green Ring. I've never actually collected the Green Ring, because of how pointless it was to me. Please give us something decent to look forward to upon quest completion like what was done for the quest ROCT. Perhaps decent drops for Olga Flow.

Or better yet, make PGF drop again. What's wrong with people? Lol. If DF&DM are supposedly that broken, then boost the server difficulty again. I really don't mind.

Besides, fleshly rangers need a good freaking shot. I cannot believe that they do not. As much as I enjoy my time on this server, it's nuts that the availability of PGF was taken away from human rangers. Arrest Needle's range just doesn't cut it guys.

But if you don't wanna do all that, then feel free to unlock combo for Cannon Rouge. RAmar and RAmarl needs some love.

Also, I think it would be super cool if somebody capable of doing so transformed all the Abuelita/Battle units on the server into Centurion/Battle units for those who actually kept the troll item, because most people probably threw them away. Haha!

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Edited by Emewn
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Emewn said:

I seriously second this post. I'm no mag breeder like JADE, so I don't care about Liberta Kit, but that could fall under 1 ID leaving 7 IDs free to have other items assigned to. I'd like to gain SOMETHING from completing the quest "Respective Tomorrow" besides a freaking Green Ring. I've never actually collected the Green Ring, because of how pointless it was to me. Please give us something decent to look forward to upon quest completion like what was done for the quest ROCT. Perhaps decent drops for Olga Flow.

Or better yet, make PGF drop again. What's wrong with people? Lol. If DF&DM are supposedly that broken, then boost the server difficulty again. I really don't mind.

Besides, fleshly rangers need a good freaking shot. I cannot believe that they do not. As much as I enjoy my time on this server, it's nuts that the availability of PGF was taken away from human rangers. Arrest Needle's range just doesn't cut it guys.

But if you don't wanna do all that, then feel free to unlock combo for Cannon Rouge. RAmar and RAmarl needs some love.

Also, I think it would be super cool if somebody capable of doing so transformed all the Abuelita/Battle units on the server into Centurion/Battle units for those who actually kept the troll item, because most people probably threw them away. Haha! Fun fun.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

PGF is probably not going to be an option, it's in xmas event and that's where it's going to stay for the moment. Olga drops are something I do want to do though. However it's really weird to say that 'fleshy rangers don't have a good freaking shot', because they have literally ALL the shots except for one (which isn't even really a shot besides animation because how it hits enemies is very unique); so, are you saying there aren't any good shots in the game? Baranz Launcher does more damage than DM even at medium buff and is relatively cheap and easy to get. Also, definitely not unlocking cannon rouge, that would be very silly, almost as much so as the abuelita/battle turning into c/battle.

8 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

PGF is probably not going to be an option, it's in xmas event and that's where it's going to stay for the moment. Olga drops are something I do want to do though. However it's really weird to say that 'fleshy rangers don't have a good freaking shot', because they have literally ALL the shots except for one (which isn't even really a shot besides animation because how it hits enemies is very unique); so, are you saying there aren't any good shots in the game? Baranz Launcher does more damage than DM even at medium buff and is relatively cheap and easy to get. Also, definitely not unlocking cannon rouge, that would be very silly, almost as much so as the abuelita/battle turning into c/battle.

I know this isn't up to you, but PGF year round would do so much good for the server imo

So why exactly is there such a hard line on the no-pgf-outside-of-xmas-event?  I understand why we don't want them to flood the market.  But I never really saw a reason for the unbending way things are.

Edited by Lemon

26 minutes ago, Lemon said:

So why exactly is there such a hard line on the no-pgf-outside-of-xmas-event?  I understand why we don't want them to flood the market.  But I never really saw a reason for the unbending way things are.

Quite frankly, I feel like just about everyone and their mothers here have at least 1 PGF weapon for themselves (exaggerating yeah, but there are quite a few people I see with one), but there just isn't much of a surplus to market them for those less fortunate. (This and the 300+ DT price that normally costs an arm and a leg to get) I know I usually get in a busy period around xmas time that really crimps my available hunting time for a PGF =/

Edited by Colt

48 minutes ago, Colt said:

Quite frankly, I feel like just about everyone and their mothers here have at least 1 PGF weapon for themselves (exaggerating yeah, but there are quite a few people I see with one), but there just isn't much of a surplus to market them for those less fortunate. (This and the 300+ DT price that normally costs an arm and a leg to get) I know I usually get in a busy period around xmas time that really crimps my available hunting time for a PGF =/

Same, I find myself VERY busy during xmas. 

So....the time I DID have I spent farming when I could. 2 STA's last event going literally 3 days without a break......Im a 2 year player and I traded a full set of gear from a Ranger, Force and Hunter to get my first Dark Weapon.

I hear what your saying, I do....but big changes to drops/items that control an entire server could very well DESTROY said server.

1 minute ago, Arturoux said:

Same, I find myself VERY busy during xmas. 

So....the time I DID have I spent farming when I could. 2 STA's last event going literally 3 days without a break......Im a 2 year player and I traded a full set of gear from a Ranger, Force and Hunter to get my first Dark Weapon.

I hear what your saying, I do....but big changes to drops/items that control an entire server could very well DESTROY said server.

I remember my first DW,  I traded a STA for a 50'd DF and a TJS with 60 hit back when STAs were priced around 500 DTs.   I been on this server for approximately 4  years and have seen DW / PGF prices changes so much. 

With that being said,  I agree with @Arturoux as there are reasons why rarer items dropping more or easier could ruin server.  

This is just my opinion but when hunting for a PGF you have to work hard to find it.  Just like when you save up IRL to buy a new car or house,  you have to work to earn the funds to proceed.   This is the same thing.    

At one point and time you could buy  PGF in the Donation Store for 65 DTs (65$).  It was for the best that this was removed.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

There is a simpler solution...

Just make the PGF drop year around, but lower the rate to where it's like a %0.00005 chance of drop.

You'll have all year to hunt one, but your chances are... Pretty low. B)

A humble compromise perhaps?  Or maybe you'd rather play the lottery?  :lol:

Edited by Trigunman

19 minutes ago, Trigunman said:

There is a simpler solution...

Just make the PGF drop year around, but lower the rate to where it's like a %0.00005 chance of drop.

You'll have all year to hunt one, but your chances are... Pretty low. B)

A humble compromise perhaps?  Or maybe you'd rather play the lottery?  :lol:

It’s nice to think pgf year round will help but in reality the ultima player is lazy. Yeah I said it, doesn’t take years in this server to realize that. People bitch about the drop rate being 1/300 or whatever during Xmas event so they just give up on it when they hunted a whole month. If you make let’s say the drop rate 1/500, people will still bitch that it’s too hard. So upping the rate won’t do anything for pay to win ultima players. I think pgf drop for two events one other than Christmas might be the better option. If they do year round price will still stay the same I feel because people would rather pay than spending hours, weeks, or months hunting an item. Just my humble gay opinion.

• Like 1

Make it one year round drop please... so the prices can settle down.. having to get 300 dts or more (which at the end is real money) in order to get a virtual item from a 17 + years old game is insane.. 

Edited by Mr Noob
  • Like 1