Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

What about mats to raise resistance?

Like for fire,ice,dark etc

Dunno if it's possible tho 

( I really like that loot box idea too )

How about to buff jizai and make it capable to hit 3  enemies per swing and not only one, would be cool to see that, since jizai is a very  forgotten hunter weapon. Hunters deserve some love & fun too <3.

Maybe give it an already existing combiner to make the buff possible.

• Like 4

I feel that it is my duty as a concerned citizen to inform you that this game has a distressing lack of blackjack and hookers.

I insist that you remedy this travesty as soon as possible.

Dumb Jokes aside, I am fairly satisfied with the way things are at the moment and I don't know why I bothered posting here.

Edited by fevermario
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Saber +7 said:

Can we get solo mode quests back, it would be cool for TA and hunters that just want to play alone or whatever.

If you mean getting the multimode quests in solo, that would definitly be amazing! I'd love that.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Phaee said:

If you mean getting the multimode quests in solo, that would definitly be amazing! I'd love that.

1 minute ago, Saber +7 said:

Yes this 

That sounds like a bad idea to me.  Multimode quests were made with the intention of being played in multimode with the higher stats.  Plus, at least in my case, the quests I made were intended to bring players together.  They can't accomplish that in solo mode.

Anyway, iirc solo mode monsters have lower stats, which would effect TAers times.

1 minute ago, Lemon said:

That sounds like a bad idea to me.  Multimode quests were made with the intention of being played in multimode with the higher stats.  Plus, at least in my case, the quests I made were intended to bring players together.  They can't accomplish that in solo mode.

Anyway, iirc solo mode monsters have lower stats, which would effect TAers times.

I can see your point, maybe just allow certain quests like the regular TTF and a few others ? I do agree that the objective should not be to make everybody play solo-mode though, it's an online game after all!

My point is more that i sometime wants to play more "relaxed" and when i join a group i feel like i need to give my all otherwise i slow the others down and i hate that.

18 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Other servers do it and we at one point had them, I am not sure what happened though. I agree that obviously there's no point in putting quests in there that can't be completed without 2p+ though lol

1 minute ago, Lemon said:

You could always just lock your room and play alone in multi mode.

Most players can't actually solo anything in a reasonable time in non-solo mode though that's another reason it'd be nice.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Saber +7 said:

"Hardcore mode" accounts if you die the character deletes and you got to reset. Can't trade with normal players and 1x exp.

Sounds like a direct ripoff of ephinea.  I vote same thing but no trade restrictions.  Your own fault id you lose your DM.

• Like 2