Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

12 hours ago, Ricardo Gomes said:

Lemon already maded a quest where you can get them all in shop, i think its not hard to bring them outside quest

Actually is completely different....

@Lemon did I upload the quest?
I don't remember :/

4 hours ago, Soly said:

Actually is completely different....

@Lemon did I upload the quest?
I don't remember :/

Shoutbox says you have not done so yet.  That or just forgot to reloadquest.

Would it be possible to track exp after 200? 

I think a cool idea would be to do something like "Daily Quest"(idea from another server... ew) but the idea is actually really great way for players to stay active after reaching end gear + level 200 and all that. The way they did it was there would be a randomly selected quest and from  it you could get a "loot box" randomly from any creature that would have any range of items from a Photon Crystal to a 90h Master Raven or other weapons. Not saying to copy this, but just an idea of the concept.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Saber +7 said:

Would it be possible to track exp after 200? 

I think a cool idea would be to do something like "Daily Quest"(idea from another server... ew) but the idea is actually really great way for players to stay active after reaching end gear + level 200 and all that. The way they did it was there would be a randomly selected quest and from  it you could get a "loot box" randomly from any creature that would have any range of items from a Photon Crystal to a 90h Master Raven or other weapons. Not saying to copy this, but just an idea of the concept.

very good idea, cause i know now with a few DW's, and sta's, i dont find a need to get on during non events now. It's very unfortunate cause i do love the game, but it's the same ol' sh!t. Having daily quests or activities would help active player counts.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, O9B066 said:

very good idea, cause i know now with a few DW's, and sta's, i dont find a need to get on during non events now. It's very unfortunate cause i do love the game, but it's the same ol' sh!t. Having daily quests or activities would help active player counts.

Yeah maybe not a daily quest just cause another server does it already, but a daily task. "Kill 500 ____" "Defeat Boss _____ 10 times" "Complete ____________ 4 times" something like that.

Edited by Saber +7

Would it be possible to boost hunter's base ata growth? Not their max ata just the growth. That way they dont depend so much on arm units and have 1 more spare unit for stuff like Proof of sword saint or v801 in Huneys case. Or if its posible maybe make a unit that merges cent battle and smartlink in one? Im sure FOs would benefit from that too, specially the male ones :rf-07:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kraven202 said:

Would it be possible to boost hunter's base ata growth? Not their max ata just the growth. That way they dont depend so much on arm units and have 1 more spare unit for stuff like Proof of sword saint or v801 in Huneys case. Or if its posible maybe make a unit that merges cent battle and smartlink in one? Im sure FOs would benefit from that too, specially the male ones :rf-07:

That smartlink + cent battle idea would be really busted and I don't think that'd ever happen.

26 minutes ago, Saber +7 said:

That smartlink + cent battle idea would be really busted and I don't think that'd ever happen.

If its "smartlink like" it wouldnt be usable by rangers for starters, another thing is that its not giving them extra stats or anything...just letting them use an extra slot for cure units or in HUs case things like PoSS which really its just extra ata on jizai, excal and 100 souls cause tbh everything else it applies to is terrible

But i do agree that the idea is a little weird, then maybe an upgraded v101 unit with like 15 to all stats and 30 ata and cent battle speed and make it a HU exclusive unit so it doesnt break the game and make cent battle irrelevant for the rest of the characters. Tho tbh none of this would be needed if their ata growth could simply be balanced better

Im just looking for alternatives for them since they are the only class than cant max stats properly and have 2 extra units and it sucks that they basically cant use some things like cure units or v801 or actually use PoSS without sacrificing v502 :onion-head19:

53 minutes ago, Kraven202 said:

If its "smartlink like" it wouldnt be usable by rangers for starters, another thing is that its not giving them extra stats or anything...just letting them use an extra slot for cure units or in HUs case things like PoSS which really its just extra ata on jizai, excal and 100 souls cause tbh everything else it applies to is terrible

But i do agree that the idea is a little weird, then maybe an upgraded v101 unit with like 15 to all stats and 30 ata and cent battle speed and make it a HU exclusive unit so it doesnt break the game and make cent battle irrelevant for the rest of the characters. Tho tbh none of this would be needed if their ata growth could simply be balanced better

Im just looking for alternatives for them since they are the only class than cant max stats properly and have 2 extra units and it sucks that they basically cant use some things like cure units or v801 or actually use PoSS without sacrificing v502 :onion-head19:

It's just too op like asking for too much. HU is supposed to be less accurate than RA. 

53 minutes ago, Champione said:

is there anyway to make a unit that adds the effects of adept and v801 to free up a slot

Again this is just so op, but technically possible.

I think youre misunderstanding what im saying 

Ok so buffing their ata growth means their ata would be the same at max but theyd get more ata while leveling that way they can max out their ata with a mag instead of depending on arm units that way they get a free slot. But if that isnt posible then the best solution would be an arm unit mixed with cent battle. And btw how would a free slot be broken when every other character gets 2 or more slots except HUs? Huney would get to use v801 and v502 which would benefit her support and soloing capabilities and hucast/hucasy would get cure confuse for tower and everywhere else theyd get pb increase or PoSS which only buffs twin swords, sabers and katanas which are mostly bad except for like 3 of them (jizai, excal and 100 souls) and thatd be fine too cause swords are kinda their thing you know so a little buff on like 3 of them wouldnt be broken

Its nice buff on HUs but its not OP...OP would be giving them a weapon like DMS or something like that. Also keep in mind that not everyone is a hucast who has spent thousands of dts to get everything to 80 hit and have a set of DFs and STA

But if those are OP then please tell me....how would you fix their unit problem? I mean this is a suggestion thread and youre not really helping or suggesting anything 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kraven202 said:

I think youre misunderstanding what im saying 

Ok so buffing their ata growth means their ata would be the same at max but theyd get more ata while leveling that way they can max out their ata with a mag instead of depending on arm units that way they get a free slot. But if that isnt posible then the best solution would be an arm unit mixed with cent battle. And btw how would a free slot be broken when every other character gets 2 or more slots except HUs? Huney would get to use v801 and v502 which would benefit her support and soloing capabilities and hucast/hucasy would get cure confuse for tower and everywhere else theyd get pb increase or PoSS which only buffs twin swords, sabers and katanas which are mostly bad except for like 3 of them (jizai, excal and 100 souls) and thatd be fine too cause swords are kinda their thing you know so a little buff on like 3 of them wouldnt be broken

Its nice buff on HUs but its not OP...OP would be giving them a weapon like DMS or something like that. Also keep in mind that not everyone is a hucast who has spent thousands of dts to get everything to 80 hit and have a set of DFs and STA

But if those are OP then please tell me....how would you fix their unit problem? I mean this is a suggestion thread and youre not really helping or suggesting anything 

No, I understand what you're saying, but the items you're asking for are too good. The HU max atas are fine where they are as well as their progression during levels. They're already boosted +10 from vanilla across the board. It is broken because HU is the highest damage output class and giving it an extra slot for something to say increase their accuracy/damage/etc is just unfair to the other classes. The reasons to play RA on this server are already becoming less and less.

I wouldn't fix their "problem" because they're already the strongest class by far.

Edited by Saber +7