Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

15 minutes ago, Lemon said:

I'll take a look when I can, but I don't have a whole lot of time as of late.  Gallon's Shop just needs a overhaul anyway with a new UX.

that'd be amazing. way to much dialog and some you cant even speed thru lol. maybe expand lemon's shop to include this and omit gallons altogether, which maybe easier then tinkering with gallons?

2 hours ago, O9B066 said:

that'd be amazing. way to much dialog and some you cant even speed thru lol. maybe expand lemon's shop to include this and omit gallons altogether, which maybe easier then tinkering with gallons?

It would be 100x easier.  Sega had some kind of compiler that 'optimized' and made their pasm code super hard to read. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lemon said:

It would be 100x easier.  Sega had some kind of compiler that 'optimized' and made their pasm code super hard to read. 

I doubt that's optimized in any way... is just the same as "normal" asm compared to whatever language (C, C#, etc)
Maybe even easier with assembly lol....

1 hour ago, Soly said:

I doubt that's optimized in any way... is just the same as "normal" asm compared to whatever language (C, C#, etc)
Maybe even easier with assembly lol....

Idk what the hell this means but I hope you smart fellas could do it. If it's getting Re worked could always add 35% for a sphere as 16 dts adds 35 ;)

1 hour ago, Emewn said:

Oh! Also, I think it would be neat if we could use opposite gender lobby actions in rooms. :3

Huh 

18 hours ago, Emewn said:

Oh! Also, I think it would be neat if we could use opposite gender lobby actions in rooms. :3

You can, just hold shift.

On 6/15/2018 at 1:25 AM, O9B066 said:

Please please remove all the dialog when sphering in gallons shop! It's rubbish and when trying to sphere a cpl things and 10 spheres it's an annoyance. 

I've taken a look, and it looks like a whole lot of work that I'm not sure I can do.  I'll keep this on the list of things to do, but don't get your hopes up.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Lemon said:

You can, just hold shift.

No you can't, that only works in Lobby, he asked for it to be available in rooms.
(You can also use Ctrl + End + by the way)

20 minutes ago, Lemon said:

I've taken a look, and it looks like a whole lot of work that I'm not sure I can do.  I'll keep this on the list of things to do, but don't get your hopes up.

Before that, do the Gallon reversed trade to let us exchange Photon Spheres for Photon Drops as you promised us!
I was like "oh" when the last Hit event came and I just made 35+ PS the past month xD

Your right, I read that wrong.

Haha, ok.  I'll push that out in the next update assuming I get Larva's go ahead.

It's ok xD was saying that for the fun, do it only if you actually want to do it.

This may have been suggested before, but. Why not make all mate/fluids tiers purchasable at all time at the shop? E.g. being able to purchase mono, di, and tri at every level all of the time. I never realized how frustrating this could be until I leveled a cast. Few things have aggravated me in this game as much as continuously checking the shop for monomates only to have to go with dimates instead and constantly overheal myself while playing solo so ensure not dying at lower levels. Even when playing my force and I have to go back for trifluids only to see that for whatever reason the shop isn’t selling them. Because at like 2.5k TP, a difluid is just a drop in the bucket. Thoughts? 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Dutch Ride said:

This may have been suggested before, but. Why not make all mate/fluids tiers purchasable at all time at the shop? E.g. being able to purchase mono, di, and tri at every level all of the time. I never realized how frustrating this could be until I leveled a cast. Few things have aggravated me in this game as much as continuously checking the shop for monomates only to have to go with dimates instead and constantly overheal myself while playing solo so ensure not dying at lower levels. Even when playing my force and I have to go back for trifluids only to see that for whatever reason the shop isn’t selling them. Because at like 2.5k TP, a difluid is just a drop in the bucket. Thoughts? 

This is something that has been considered, but it's not as easy to implement as you would think, could take a full rewrite of how shop works. The shops have like 1000 set lists of items and it randomly selects one when you enter pioneer2. This is why you can sometimes find the same weapons in the shop if you spam it, as there is a list with charge gatlings 50hit, a list that has charge calibur 40d 50h, etc.

I understand. Shame it isn’t a quick fix. Otherwise it probably would have already been done. Oh well. 

1 hour ago, Dutch Ride said:

It is too hard to implement in the current version of the server code, but iirc Soly implemented this already in the new version.  Not sure when that will be done, but know that it's on the list!

• Like 1