Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Make PGF a year round drop like it is literally everywhere else. If you wanna give it an absurdly low drop rate that's fine. If you're concerned about "too many people will have PGF weapons", they already do. They're powerful I know, but remember that normally they're combo locked.

Make EP4 areas (not quests) able to be done in 1-Player mode. Ephineia has this and I think Schthack does too.

Remember to freaking unbuff and unskin enemies after the respective event is over. Nightmare Belra or w/e skins have been active for so long I forget what an Indi Belra normally looks like. Not only that but when I fought gryphon in 1-P mode not during an event it was still physically immune. Seriously guys. (Also make people have to unlock CCA each run like how it's supposed to be. Not sure why that's a thing here. There are people on this server who have legit never done the sub-areas.)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hatsodoom Reiga said:

Make PGF a year round drop like it is literally everywhere else. If you wanna give it an absurdly low drop rate that's fine. If you're concerned about "too many people will have PGF weapons", they already do. They're powerful I know, but remember that normally they're combo locked.

this in my year plus year has been beat to death, won't happen.

Remember to freaking unbuff and unskin enemies after the respective event is over. Nightmare Belra or w/e skins have been active for so long I forget what an Indi Belra normally looks like. 

In ultimate they're black all the time. They used to be stronger, around halloween event, they were litterally a nightmare to fight solo with more then 1 of em.

• Like 1

Make EP4 areas (not quests) able to be done in 1-Player mode. Ephineia has this and I think Schthack does too.

Remember to freaking unbuff and unskin enemies after the respective event is over. Nightmare Belra or w/e skins have been active for so long I forget what an Indi Belra normally looks like. Not only that but when I fought gryphon in 1-P mode not during an event it was still physically immune. Seriously guys. (Also make people have to unlock CCA each run like how it's supposed to be. Not sure why that's a thing here. There are people on this server who have legit never done the sub-areas.)

People have been asking for years and despite 99% of the server being in agreement, Larva's still like lolno. Gotta make those benjamins somehow i guess

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, O9B066 said:

this in my year plus year has been beat to death, won't happen.

In ultimate they're black all the time. They used to be stronger, around halloween event, they were litterally a nightmare to fight solo with more then 1 of em.

latest?cb=20160420054842This look black to you?

9 hours ago, Hatsodoom Reiga said:

You're... you're kidding right?

Indi%20Belra.pngThese are what the things are supposed to look like, what they are when no "skin" has been applied AKA Sega. That fact that you've never seen their original appearance is really, really, REALLY sad.

The only thing thats sad is, remembering something so minor and un-important from 2000-2001 (when i played it on dreamcast).

They're not buffed at the moment and are easy to solo a room with 3 on each end, come Halloween though they suck alone. 

• Like 1

On 4/5/2018 at 2:04 PM, Lemon said:

Link weapons from drop table to the wiki page, and vise versa.

That's the most useful thing that can be done i've seen posted on here in idk how long. That'd be awesome.

1 hour ago, Soly said:

That was already implemented btw..

I noticed that when clicking on items from the drop table. I think he meant looking up an item in the wiki and it displaying where to find it and which ID. Kinda like how Ephinea does it on their wiki

laconium.PNG

3 minutes ago, Syzygy said:

I noticed that when clicking on items from the drop table. I think he meant looking up an item in the wiki and it displaying where to find it and which ID. Kinda like how Ephinea does it on their wiki

That's half true..
Lemon actually said link from the drop table to the item wiki (which is different than Ephinea's) and back.

I can probably make the item wiki item names link to the filtered drop table and automatically input the item name so it gets filtered.
Although is not that hard to just copy and paste the item name in said drop table (or Ctrl + F in the other styles).

I'll look it up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O9B066 said:

oh, i see now it goes from drop table to wiki, does it the other way too?

No, not yet... I honestly missed that part from when I saw Lemon's reply...
But after @Syzygy 's reply... I'll look into it.

However the only real way for me to do that is to link to the filtered drop table with the item name automatically entered.