Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

19 minutes ago, R-78 said:

It technically drops all year long since you can easily get a blank one from Black Paper 2.

Maybe because Suppressed Gun only hits 3 times per combo? ...

Yes but if u want a decent one with stats and hit drops only on a event

3 minutes ago, Moiy Sanchez said:

Yes but if u want a decent one with stats and hit drops only on a event

And good thing it can actually drop since that wasnt the case until past year.

Either way I'm neutral about this, not against.

Yeah but what about the unlock of it? Lets give males another good chance to wear a diferent and cool thing, females got toooons of stuff males cant use

19 minutes ago, Moiy Sanchez said:

Yeah but what about the unlock of it?

I just said I was not against lol. Should ask for Saith's input...

Though I definitely disagree with this. 

19 minutes ago, Moiy Sanchez said:

Lets give males another good chance to wear a diferent and cool thing, females got toooons of stuff males cant use

Males literally have the best mechgun ever (Psycho Raven) which outclasses by far any mechgun usable by females. That was even the only reason why I've been soloing all my RTs as Ramar instead of Ramarl during Christmas 2016. The only good thing about Ramarl is support techniques, and about Racaseal...nothing lol.

One of Females best weapons was Rambling May but now it can easily be replaced by Sacred Bow (only one hit but better ATP and better range).

• Like 2

yeah its mech only not ranged weapon that now can hit 2 times each shot  like rambling may or the incredible lindcray usable by all forces and hunewearl only

ik there is sacred bow but why not a master raven combo unlocked for those who still use fomar and fonewm with lindcrays tired of non having them or use it at high evp mobs and miss alot because they would have low hit or something like that, maybe to starters would help alot, and now use a cool item like a mini psycho ravens? u said psycho ravens definitively outclass any  other female mechgun, but females dont have mechguns only, they have amazing and good gun and rifles that males can't use, also if psycho raven outclass master raven too, why not unlock the combo of it? it doesn't affect anything psycho ravens will be better at all i would like stopping using high sphered high ranged weapons that don't do all what they could do in damage and now using a cool high ranged master raven with 40 hit that doesn't need to be used the special and can't miss with those mobs, at least if the unlock of the weapon can't be done for the single weapon then why don't add a combiner and changue the name of it without adding anything more than the comob unlock thing?

Lets combo lock DF and DM.  That will drop the pgf price and balance all the other weapons.

Make chair colors customizable.

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Moiy Sanchez said:

but females dont have mechguns only, they have amazing and good gun and rifles that males can't use

The only amazing one you mentioned is Lindcray and it is actually not female exclusive

11 minutes ago, Lemon said:

I think it is good like that since it's an easy indicator to see one's ID without having to zoom on their chest...or people using skins

1 hour ago, R-78 said:

The only amazing one you mentioned is Lindcray and it is actually not female exclusive

I think it is good like that since it's an easy indicator to see one's ID without having to zoom on their chest...or people using skins

it is for other class diferent than Force

1 hour ago, Moiy Sanchez said:

it is for other class diferent than Force

Umm that's 2 males (Fomar, Fonewman) and 3 females (Fomarl, Fonewearl, Hunewearl)... hardly female only.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Lemon said:

Lets combo lock DF and DM.  That will drop the pgf price and balance all the other weapons.

and will drop the population of players from the server lol

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Lemon said:

I'd actually like to see what impact this would have on the server. It would be interesting to see how people adapt. Some people are very reliant on their DWs and I'd be interested to see how they would do without it.

I guess there's always other servers who do this, and I'd imagine this change would anger people so yeah.. It'll probably never happen.

Maybe they could do something like crack mode where DWs are combo locked, but you get more experience when playing in that mode or slightly better drops. Just a little something to incentivize people to play without them.

Although that may somewhat divide the player-base and make it more difficult to find rooms with people.

Edited by tru
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, David S. Wilson said:

and will drop the population of players from the server lol

Facts, You just ruined the game By Combo Locking DM and DF, but honestly what is the point in Combo locking DF? 

The reason pgf is so high is because There's a bunch of Money spoiled kids playing this game.

I live in a Bad neighborhood, and My RENT is 350$ a month. Why would you pay that much for an item on a Made up game 20 years old?

The point is, Pgf dropped for a lot of "new players" and ofcourse when you spent 2-3Years here with no pgf, eventually you sell all your gear to get one

or fork over the 300$ for a pgf. New players don't sell Pgf's because they know their value, even if their using a standstill shield, aura field,v101, they'd rather keep their crap gear and have Dark meteor than to sell the pgf to a vet and get good gear that they don't have because they are "new"

Or you know, nerf them to make them less useful and more balanced like other weapons. DM is leagues above any other ranger weapon (inb4 saith "BUT DM SUCKS") and has no competition besides maybe Iron Faust, which does maybe 200-300 less damage. At least DF has TJS as an alternative which only has 50 less atp full ground. But hey, that won't bring in the real donations xd

Edited by mudkipzjm

54 minutes ago, tru said:

I'd actually like to see what impact this would have on the server. It would be interesting to see how people adapt. Some people are very reliant on their DWs and I'd be interested to see how they would do without it.

I guess there's always other servers who do this, and I'd imagine this change would anger people so yeah.. It'll probably never happen.

=> 2018 April Fool :)

• Haha 2