Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Currently, we have an extremely useful system to generate lvl 5 mags in character creation based upon costume number. Can we implement this system in the PPP mission? When the mission concludes, the game could check the costume designation of the room leader and provide a lvl 0 mag of the corresponding color for each character of the group. We would all love an opportunity to have lvl 0 mags in various colors. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Shin said:

Can we implement this system in the PPP mission? When the mission concludes, the game could check the costume designation of the room leader and provide a lvl 0 mag of the corresponding color for each character of the group.

Lemon already tried but afaik it was only possible to generate red mags from QEdit opcodes.

• Thanks 1

I still think a V80X unit should increase battle speed as well as casting speed because getting anywhere close to maxing MST+ATP+ATA+Luck on FOnewearl and FOnewm is out of the question unitless and those classes are meant to cast spells, but you can't be too effective soloing on this server only casting spells and therefore you have to battle too. 

If people are worried about an item like this being too good then I'd suggest limiting it to only FOnewearl/FOnewm since they really need it. Although I think it would be fine for all FOs and would lead to more class diversity server-wide.

Edited by tru
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, R-78 said:

Lemon already tried but afaik it was only possible to generate red mags from QEdit opcodes.

Maybe PPP could give a "PPP present" that, when opened, could generate a random colored PPP mag from the 18 options.

6 minutes ago, ioes20 said:

Do teampoints work here?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They do nothing because all of the team options are already unlocked.

5 minutes ago, ioes20 said:

Do teampoints work here?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

N-no , team points system is not active.

11 hours ago, tru said:

I still think a V80X unit should increase battle speed as well as casting speed because getting anywhere close to maxing MST+ATP+ATA+Luck on FOnewearl and FOnewm is out of the question unitless and those classes are meant to cast spells, but you can't be too effective soloing on this server only casting spells and therefore you have to battle too.

I thought about putting D/Battle's speed in place of the +level perk. I figured V101 is a common enough goal for any class that it covers the swing speed and stats.

If it also does +1 tech level, lvl 30 technique disks would be literally useless. (and making Hylian Shield bonus redundant)

Would +1 from Hylian and +1 from the theoretical V802 not add up to a 28 -> 30 scenario? And I was told a few times that the difference between 29 and 30 on non-Grants/Megid techs is small enough to not fret over anyway; to me it would be more of an "easy" cap than a free ride to casting zenith.

13 hours ago, JADE said:

Maybe PPP could give a "PPP present" that, when opened, could generate a random colored PPP mag from the 18 options.

I am still actively working on this.  There's only so much I can do though, especially since Ultima isn't the only server using the quest.

• Like 1

Talking about mags, we know that custom mags are available on donation list for 30dt : which is (as everyone can agree on that) a high price for a mag (but hey fair enough, I want my mag) however its only about non rare ones.
So could It be possible to make a rare mag if the players provide the mag cell as well?
Its a process that was available in Custom Mag MiniEvent https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/30043-new-custom-mag-minievent/&tab=comments#comment-181958
Considering the price invested, this possibility to add a mag cell would be really appreciated.

Thx! 

5 hours ago, Kettor said:

Talking about mags, we know that custom mags are available on donation list for 30dt : which is (as everyone can agree on that) a high price for a mag (but hey fair enough, I want my mag) however its only about non rare ones.
So could It be possible to make a rare mag if the players provide the mag cell as well?
Its a process that was available in Custom Mag MiniEvent https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/30043-new-custom-mag-minievent/&tab=comments#comment-181958
Considering the price invested, this possibility to add a mag cell would be really appreciated.

Thx! 

Technically you can do that already, since you can just request whatever mag that cell requires e.g. if you want to make a tellusis or gael-gil, request a lvl 200 kama mag and then use the mag cell on it yourself. You could even do something like get a lvl 200 baby mag and use a Kit of Mark3>master system>genesis>saturn>dreamcast on it.

1 minute ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Technically you can do that already, since you can just request whatever mag that cell requires e.g. if you want to make a tellusis or gael-gil, request a lvl 200 kama mag and then use the mag cell on it yourself. You could even do something like get a lvl 200 baby mag and use a Kit of Mark3>master system>genesis>saturn>dreamcast on it.

There is some exceptions like Chao mag for exemple. Btw I hope this idea will be considered : )

Maybe Making Black King Bar usable by forces and rangers too? since blood tornado outclass it i think it would be cool to see bkb wearble by rangers and forces too and not only by those stronger hunters, maybe ? thanks for reading this....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/1/2018 at 7:06 PM, Moiy Sanchez said:

Maybe Making Black King Bar usable by forces and rangers too? since blood tornado outclass it i think it would be cool to see bkb wearble by rangers and forces too and not only by those stronger hunters, maybe ? thanks for reading this....

^ this :P and how about unlocking the Combo of Master Raven? it will not be better than psycho ravens or other really good mech at all, last swan have combo unlock, dual birds are boosted and have more atp cause of the more grinds that this weapon is able to have, there are guld millas , Chargue vulcans with hit that can be obtanailable really easily on the resltess lion by a couple runs,M&A60 VISES dropping with hit being a good option for hunters tryng to use df set up, Type me mechguns with chargue not super easy but cool to have ( personally i think this is a waste since they don't do too much diference compared to chargue vulcans damage ) so why not unlocking the combo of a master raven only usable by males? it have alot of limits like low atp ,shity special and the shity limit of only usable by males, there is lck38 combat and let me say its better than master raven and master raven only drop 1 time (meaning 1 month { less lol } ) at all year round, why don't boost alitle bit this good weapon? don't let it die, female characters have Lindcray and Rambling May and Dual birds, last swwan with combo unlocked, Males only have Psycho Ravens and a shity non boosted weapon named master raven. i hope someone read this full idea to improve a good weapon that i would like to see with combo unlocked and that need it alot.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Moiy Sanchez said:

^ this :P and how about unlocking the Combo of Master Raven? it will not be better than psycho ravens or other really good mech at all, last swan have combo unlock, dual birds are boosted and have more atp cause of the more grinds that this weapon is able to have, there are guld millas , Chargue vulcans with hit that can be obtanailable really easily on the resltess lion by a couple runs,M&A60 VISES dropping with hit being a good option for hunters tryng to use df set up, Type me mechguns with chargue not super easy but cool to have ( personally i think this is a waste since they don't do too much diference compared to chargue vulcans damage ) so why not unlocking the combo of a master raven only usable by males? it have alot of limits like low atp ,shity special and the shity limit of only usable by males, there is lck38 combat and let me say its better than master raven and master raven only drop 1 time (meaning 1 month { less lol } ) at all year round, why don't boost alitle bit this good weapon? don't let it die, female characters have Lindcray and Rambling May and Dual birds, last swwan with combo unlocked, Males only have Psycho Ravens and a shity non boosted weapon named master raven. i hope someone read this full idea to improve a good weapon that i would like to see with combo unlocked and that need it alot.

good ideas. Also, instead of M&A60 vise for the DF why don't u just make a suppressed gun with berserk special on it?  

Edited by David S. Wilson
typo lol

9 hours ago, Moiy Sanchez said:

and master raven only drop 1 time (meaning 1 month { less lol } ) at all year round

It technically drops all year long since you can easily get a blank one from Black Paper 2.

1 hour ago, David S. Wilson said:

Also, instead of M&A60 vise for the DF why don't u just make a suppressed gun with berserk special on it?  

Maybe because Suppressed Gun only hits 3 times per combo? ...

• Like 2