Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

27 minutes ago, Glitchesarecool said:

Maybe there should be a "ticket" kind of thing on every run for an event, like the Weapon Badges for the Mag event, where we could at least have a shot at rare stuff if we haven't had the luck. Make it the common drop on the end bosses. Hunted exclusively STA and not getting it makes the whole event feel like a waste.

From my experience in Warframe and other online games, having some kind of progression thing that is always gained results in better player experience. There was a recent Warframe event where we gained a certain number of points per completion of a run, and these points were what we traded in to get rewards (and some event-only items). So even if the runs didn't give you something good, they would add up to something in the end.

I hope the next event is more fun and more rewarding for everyone, because to tell you the truth, if I did not like this game, I would have stopped playing on this server because I have little time to play because of work, and when I have a little time most of the races are in vain, drops items like monomate, monofluid or even nothing lol

4 minutes ago, Glitchesarecool said:

I mean yeah, we did the last few happy hours with each other straight on STA runs (Sapphire). 

I loved playing with you friend =)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, _Kane_ said:

Just play without sound at all - problem solved xD

I'd like to hear Mucka Blucka all day long though

34 minutes ago, _Kane_ said:

Just play without sound at all - problem solved xD

I actually like playing with music on most of the time. I don't wanna get rid of all of the music just encase the one shitty lobby event is on.

For the incoming event, is it possible to give a special fixed common drop to Olga flow as a reward ?

Such as a special weapons badge that you get instead of mesetas or consumable on the boss, and at the end of event people could redeem it for some rewards. Doesnt necessarily needs to be something great, could be like "10 RT badges for 15% attribute on the weapon of your choice"

That way, not only people who claim they did over 500 runs of RT could actually prove it but also that makes a consolation prize to people who farmed seriously the PGF without getting it.

• Like 6

20 hours ago, R-78 said:

I'd like to hear Mucka Blucka all day long though

Never forget the legendary days when it was our lobby song/disk. I can listen to it all day, lul. How bizarre.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, R-78 said:

For the incoming event, is it possible to give a special fixed common drop to Olga flow as a reward ?

Such as a special weapons badge that you get instead of mesetas or consumable on the boss, and at the end of event people could redeem it for some rewards. Doesnt necessarily needs to be something great, could be like "10 RT badges for 15% attribute on the weapon of your choice"

That way, not only people who claim they did over 500 runs of RT could actually prove it but also that makes a consolation prize to people who farmed seriously the PGF without getting it.

Kajex was actually talking to me about something similar... xmas is like at the corner already but we'll see...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Soly said:

Kajex was actually talking to me about something similar... xmas is like at the corner already but we'll see...

It's such a great idea. It would be so amazing if you could implement it in time :rf-09:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, anthonyplays said:

Make syncesta combine with more weapons rather than make a new item like chrom orb/hrc

Thing is that Syncesta is already too easy to get and all year obtainable so the new items would be like worthless