Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

The Individual Drops System should be an "opt-out" -  that it is individual by default and changable to shared if a Player wants it.

I think, this would be a good change, because many (new) Players dont even know that it is changeable.

53 minutes ago, _Kane_ said:

The Individual Drops System should be an "opt-out" -  that it is individual by default and changable to shared if a Player wants it.

I think, this would be a good change, because many (new) Players dont even know that it is changeable.

True, but it was shared in the original game, and that change could be more confusing than helpful.

I don't think that it will confuse many people. 

I think, the people who don't know the feature wouldn't even notice the difference. :D How would i notice the Change, if i don't know it? I get my drops and notice what the other Players "see on the Floor". Its just that all Player get a "Price" for defeating a Boss or just killing Mobs.

It is just annoying to Join a Room, to help some low Level Char or Newbe or just for fun and have to "life with it", just because the Roomleader isnt aware of the possibility. All players i informed about the feature just changed it after leaving the Room. ^^ 

If i got it right, it makes no difference if i Play alone - the Droprate is unchanged. With other Players in the Room, the Droprate is a little bit lowered. Right?
So it makes no change while playing alone and a big change while playing with others. 

Just my thoughts - maybe the Serverteam thinks about the possibility to change this.

It was left off by default for the reason exposed by Lemon.

Maybe in the future we can do something different like notifying them somehow but by that same logic, people will never know that they can use npc skins, free camera control, hide the HUD, etc....

The only way they will figure it out is by reading about it either by some in game notification, in the forum, in Reddit, etc, and obviously this is already exposed in the commands list.

Aselia implements a nice way of showing game commands help, so there is that too, for when we start using it.

Yeah the server that took all of ultima stuff did add a cure everything unit state maintenance.  That would be a great dt making unit as it'd be very valuable. 

On 10/19/2017 at 3:19 AM, Kalaa said:

Would be cool that olga dna is permanently droppable, even if its a low drop rate, those items are so cool !

Agreed. If it's a low crappy drop rate least it's always available. 

Something simple, then.

Can we make it so all menus allow you to loop from the top of the list to the bottom without reversing direction and manually going back? It happens so often that choosing Episode 4 ends up being Episode 1 because seemingly every menu ever except that one specific spot allows looping menus. (And/or moving Episode selection to the server creation to remove one window from the process altogether.)

• 2 weeks later...

I took a print with vivienne from a certain angle, and I thought ... why not make an evolution of it ?, a vivienne sword! with another name.  It was pretty cool in print, but with improvements. I believe that new ideas are always welcome 

↓↓ Print ↓↓

pso1509912139.bmp

• Like 1

this is an old idea and its simple, make a stronger katana type (animation) weapons, or give some love to orotiagito, magic hammer is not enough, single target, low dmg with zerk but very very risky...  since katanas got a shit animation, its like a melee suicidal heaven striker... so the pricipal idea is buff orotiagito by making dropable with stats, or adding a tool item to use on a 11-stars agito 1975 with stats to 12-stars orotiagito with stats like ab machine and hit for example, and maybe the special properties of a excalibur (hit 3 targets) would definetly put katanas on the game meta, about agito special 7% to unleash a hard attack range dmg its nice but miss a lot, maybe with a higher hit stat orotiagito would make a situational item for hunters, i literally never seen a Hunter with a orotiagito or katana in their main weapons.

Edited by Guido Palau

54 minutes ago, Guido Palau said:

this is an old idea and its simple, make a stronger katana type (animation) weapons, or give some love to orotiagito, magic hammer is not enough, single target, low dmg with zerk but very very risky...  since katanas got a shit animation, its like a melee suicidal heaven striker... so the pricipal idea is buff orotiagito by making dropable with stats, or adding a tool item to use on a 11-stars agito 1975 with stats to 12-stars orotiagito with stats like ab machine and hit for example, and maybe the special properties of a excalibur (hit 3 targets) would definetly put katanas on the game meta, about agito special 7% to unleash a hard attack range dmg its nice but miss a lot, maybe with a higher hit stat orotiagito would make a situational item for hunters, i literally never seen a Hunter with a orotiagito or katana in their main weapons.

Seconded, Katana type weapons are left in the dust, sadly

Unfortunately we can't import new models, so everything needs to be already defined for a new weapon.

Only suggestion I have is.. is this where suggestions go? Oh well. My suggestion is can we split the buy and sell section so that we can see all of what's for sale in one fourm, and in another, all of what to buy. Just kinda unorganized the way it is now. Just my two cents

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk