Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

I don't think casts were meant to be permanently buffed by themselves .... 

You'd probably charge PB faster just hitting monsters (instead of waiting the pb unit)? I don't actually know how long it would take but yeah...

On 8/9/2017 at 7:21 AM, orgodemir said:

Zanba isn't so bad, but Sword of Ultima really does need an ATA boost, or let RA use it too, because they could actually use it even with its bad ATA.

A sword named after the server needs to not be a steaming pile of shit.  :onion-head75:

• Like 1

The chatbox cannot be embedded in team pages because of the way it works...
If the developer of it decides to update it to support the teams stuff then yeah, you would be able to add it as a "team feature" like topics or events... otherwise no.

And regarding to the discord widget, I cannot let people manage the blocks (how all those thingies are put on the sidebar) so no, however you should be able to pin a topic and people would be able to find the discord link there.

How about giving access to the banks of other characters?

typing something like /bank 1 to access the bank of Slot 1's character bank, /bank 2 to access Slot 2, etc

Edited by Isaac

2 hours ago, Isaac said:

How about giving access to the banks of other characters?

typing something like /bank 1 to access the bank of Slot 1's character bank, /bank 2 to access Slot 2, etc

Sadly, character banks are embedded in the character data itself, loading banks of other characters involves loading the whole character and I wouldn't really like to do that.

I wont rule out the option of having multiple common banks but is not really a priority.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nnorton44 said:

Any way to change the color of the text when you type? I find white blends in too easily and leads to a lot of mistakes when in a rush. 

I don't think so.
The game changes colors of text with certain text flags but these are only used in certain areas (like banners).

The chat window has a background (like any other dialog) which would help with your situation.
I'll look into it, if I can get to enable that dialog window background then I'll add an option in the launcher.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Improve the economy. I have accounts on two other servers I don't use cause at the end of the day ultima is home to me for Psobb.

Idgaf about a dark weapon my ranger and my just about max IF is Damn near comparable. Hu sucks so there goes DF and pb is a waste of a Pgf. But seriously this economy blows balls compared to three other servers. One server Pgf is 95 dts another 150-175 pds....here $350 bucks...there's an armor comparable to sta on another 25 dts...things here. I won't even donate here anymore, donations I thaught were to help the server stay alive but it seems like the server is a cash cow tax free.

I know this post will irritate some but why do you think 15 Ish people just up and left to another server recently? 

Edited by O9B066

Free ID changes or lower the cost maybe to 1 Donation ticket. 10 Donation tickets for an ID change strikes me as silly. Sure its already been suggested several times here no doubt. A cure/all unit would be awesome and a good idea I think. Might as well add this to I know its been suggested before as well...but chainsawd +something = something better for halloween event.

*edit I can get a nice steak filet for around $10 here.

Edited by Ragol99

6 minutes ago, Ragol99 said:

Free ID changes or lower the cost maybe to 1 Donation ticket. 10 Donation tickets for an ID change strikes me as silly. Sure its already been suggested several times here no doubt. A cure/all unit would be awesome and a good idea I think.

*edit I can get a nice steak filet for around $10 here.

I've paid 10 for 3-4 id changes idc about that.

Here's an example https://ibb.co/g6veTw

Makes me disgusted and not wanting play. 

Yeah cure all would be sweet and worth some money for sure. If things weren't so much more people would donate which means more money. Had I not spent so much here Idk where I'd be pso wise cuz this is getting retarded.

Edited by O9B066

1 minute ago, O9B066 said:

I've paid 10 for 3-4 id changes idc about that.

Here's an example https://ibb.co/g6veTw

Makes me disgusted and not wanting play. 

16 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

Improve the economy. I have accounts on two other servers I don't use cause at the end of the day ultima is home to me for Psobb.

Idgaf about a dark weapon my ranger and my just about max IF is Damn near comparable. Hu sucks so there goes DF and pb is a waste of a Pgf. But seriously this economy blows balls compared to three other servers. One server Pgf is 95 dts another 150-175 pds....here $350 bucks...there's an armor comparable to sta on another 25 dts...things here. I won't even donate here anymore, donations I thaught were to help the server stay alive but it seems like the server is a cash cow tax free.

I know this post will irritate some but why do you think 15 Ish people just up and left to another server recently? 

The prices have always been bonkers here. Economy is broken sadly the truth for the longest of times. It was far worse when I first started, then it is now. Simple enough ways to address this but it isn't really my place.

PGF all year round on another server I saw. DM was going for about 38 pds in trade section of forums.

Edited by Ragol99
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ragol99 said:

The prices have always been bonkers here. Economy is broken sadly the truth for the longest of times. It was far worse when I first started, then it is now. Simple enough ways to address this but it isn't really my place.

Make year round drops or better drop rates? I'm sure people have 3 items that topple a grand all together that's fn ridiculous.

Edited by O9B066