Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

12 hours ago, jnorland101 said:

Can you make quests joinable?

Gov quests allow it but only those.

28 minutes ago, Syn said:

Think it's about to for a difficulty above ultimate mode. Even buffed monsters would be good. Not anything like cracked.  Or have something similar to hh but with certain monsters buffed for the period with a good drop or something decent. Just in my opinion i think it would be a good idea

Crack mode had it's issues but hopefully with Aselia we'll be able to make use of it again, this would probably work for you.
We already have buffed monsters, I don't think buffing them once again would be a good idea, so I'd like crack mode better than buffing stuff for everyone.

We could always just nerf weapons

Edited by Lemon
I shouldn't post first thing in the morning

i think we should implement something that drops from ogla year round that is at least on the same if not slightly higher value than a RR because at this point RR is just dropping like flies because that is the only decent item that is hunt-able year round. Not only so, all I see is people running TTF that's practically it. And nerfing may be a good idea because the game is becoming too easy because the new weapons are fun to use but making all the creatures pointless to fight until you get to a boss really. Or adding back crack mode will work.

definitely better drops or rewards should be on crack mode if anything to add to my last ideas

• Like 2

@NightGen16 A year-round Olga drop sounds good. At least something to switch up the banners. RR, Wedding Dress, Pycho Wand, Panzer Faust and jsword is all I've been seeing for the past couple of days

• Like 1

So say there's a mini event where you can "turn in a weapons" (to GM of course) to redeem points.I think we could implement some sort of point scale generated from weapons. Depending on the weapon, points may vary due to rareness , supply of weapon, Stats etc. With those gathered points can be used to add stats to weapons or even purchase other items with those points. There could be list of items that could be purchased and of course some items that should just be strictly excluded from the list to keep Ultima's weapon market natural.

Example: Player has a Dragon Slayer and it could be worth lets say 1000 points. With those 1000 points is a list of items he may purchase in return. Say player wants to purchase "Double saber" from the list (lets just say it cost 200 points) he could purchase that. And of course he have 800 points left to buy whatever he/she wants. (just a crappy quick example)

Event Name could be something Ultima's Black Market or Scavenger Hunt or Ultimas Trade off or something idunno just a thought.   :P 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, PinkiePie said:

So say there's a mini event where you can "turn in a weapons" (to GM of course) to redeem points.I think we could implement some sort of point scale generated from weapons. Depending on the weapon, points may vary due to rareness , supply of weapon, Stats etc. With those gathered points can be used to add stats to weapons or even purchase other items with those points. There could be list of items that could be purchased and of course some items that should just be strictly excluded from the list to keep Ultima's weapon market natural.

Example: Player has a Dragon Slayer and it could be worth lets say 1000 points. With those 1000 points is a list of items he may purchase in return. Say player wants to purchase "Double saber" from the list (lets just say it cost 200 points) he could purchase that. And of course he have 800 points left to buy whatever he/she wants. (just a crappy quick example)

Event Name could be something Ultima's Black Market or Scavenger Hunt or Ultimas Trade off or something idunno just a thought.   :P 

Thinking a dragon slayer should only be worth 1-2 points though =p

If ultima still isn't using team points -- you could turn it into an account based point system or something, or even just keep it team based -- planning out the rewards and the points and all would be difficult though.

9 hours ago, PinkiePie said:

I don't know, I wouldn't want GMs having to get involved in so much work.
Maybe with Aselia we can implement something similar.

9 hours ago, Choko said:

Thinking a dragon slayer should only be worth 1-2 points though =p

If ultima still isn't using team points -- you could turn it into an account based point system or something, or even just keep it team based -- planning out the rewards and the points and all would be difficult though.

Ikr.
We don't use teampoints yet but I had planned to implement other form of points to not depend on the team stuff.
Something account wide managed through some custom menus or commands.

5 minutes ago, Togepichu said:

Idea for is making baranz launcher blue instead of same colour as garanz... is not a garanz launcher

Iirc there is a blue texture too (but I could be wrong).
Either way, you could use a custom texture for it, wouldn't take too long to make.

Emergency Quest similar to pso2 would be cool. Like for example, make a quest that would be real excellent for exp or have like a "Olga Flow is dropping something special" don't have to tell us what it is to be exact. It don't necessarily have to be just Olga, but hell it can be super buff and faster moving wolves emergency quest and if completed you could earn like 5 pds. That would be fun 

That's if that sort of thing is possible 

• Like 1