Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Any of yous know the damage with a sphered Vjaya, level 81 Shifta, Max ATP HUcast, 30 Zalure on low def monster with critical lol

Edited by Junsui

32 minutes ago, orgodemir said:

Stealth Sword is Devil's.

It should be Demon's. If it's not then I'll have to look into it.

28 minutes ago, Junsui said:

Any of yous know the damage with a sphered Vjaya, level 81 Shifta, Max ATP HUcast, 30 Zalure on low def monster with critical lol

Here ya go. This does not include ultima's max stat increase though, so you could probably get a couple hundred more here.

Hello.

I think DF and SJs should always be the strongest swords in the game.

In fact I consider that you should raise a little more power to the sjs and that it remains the second strongest sword. This in order to preserve the original of the game in a certain way. (These were the words of my husband and I only write them).:onion-head21:

Srry for my english if i wrong. :cr-bye:

Edited by Ana G.5

1 hour ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Here ya go. This does not include ultima's max stat increase though, so you could probably get a couple hundred more here.

Thanks!

That was interesting... So close to 7k mark. What if Vjaya had the ATP of let's say Hundred Souls. You think it would reach 8k+?

1 hour ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

It should be Demon's. If it's not then I'll have to look into it.

Really ? I sold my 75h Stealth Sword for cheap because I figured devil was not worth it :/

@Junsui According to this calculator (dunno if it's accurate though), http://www.sandrenyl.com/pso/dmgcalc.html you would deal something like ~6000 damage, without critical. So just multiply by 1.5 and you got that awesome 9k+

@Fyrewolf5 My point was just that it's no good to spam the same weapon. We have so much variety, would be a waste just using the same weapon. Also concerning Stealth Sword => https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item&id=00AE01

Edited by Misombre

8 minutes ago, Misombre said:

@Junsui According to this calculator (dunno if it's accurate though), http://www.sandrenyl.com/pso/dmgcalc.html you would deal something like 5000-6000 damage, without critical.

Wasn't really working for me lol... Ah, so it could intentionally be another 2k+ more with the critical?

30 minutes ago, jnorland101 said:

What about about a command that kills your character for when you get stuck in boss portals?

What do you mean get stuck in boss portals?

When you enter a boss portal (while other players are in the party) you can select an option to go to into the battle instead of waiting.

58 minutes ago, Soly said:

What do you mean get stuck in boss portals?

When you enter a boss portal (while other players are in the party) you can select an option to go to into the battle instead of waiting.

we were running ttf and died on dark falz without setting a pipe , we had to do the road again and once arrived at 3the boss room there was no portal to going to the next level so we had to lobby and rerun it becease he was stuck in the boss room with the boss already killed and no portal

12 minutes ago, hydrov said:

we were running ttf and died on dark falz without setting a pipe , we had to do the road again and once arrived at 3the boss room there was no portal to going to the next level so we had to lobby and rerun it becease he was stuck in the boss room with the boss already killed and no portal

That has never happened to me.

Think it's about to for a difficulty above ultimate mode. Even buffed monsters would be good. Not anything like cracked.  Or have something similar to hh but with certain monsters buffed for the period with a good drop or something decent. Just in my opinion i think it would be a good idea