Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

What would people think of making the "rare drop" sounds something like the minimap items, a configuration file where you define which ones you want to play the sound?
Obviously, this would only work for when items drop from monsters (and boxes) but then you could select which ones you'd like to play the jingle for.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Soly said:

That message can have at most 5 lines at once... I don't think if that should be there really... (you can always /roominfo)

And it's only got 2 lines right now? Even adding section id would still give you 2 more lines for whatever else. And the info it displays now is already redundant from commands. I just find myself doing /roominfo every single time I make a game to see what the ID is, and I'm sure others do too.

Just now, TigerK said:

More events! Even more events! 

Yeah I know that isn't possible. I just miss the Easter event :-P. :cr-bye:

Eagerly awaiting the next event :cr-dancing:

the easter event isnt even over yet :P

• Like 1

Personally I like that luck material is a red box. It's extremely rare (nearly 3 times as rare as a pd on ultimate), there isn't really an easy drop for it anywhere (I used so many hh getting luck mats from la dimenian before christmas catastrophe was added), and every character wants them. It's nice to have it stand out like that, it's appropriate for it's usefulness/rarity even if it wasn't like that in vanilla. If you don't like getting trolled by thinking the red box was your drop you were looking for, well too bad because that's always going to be a thing because of pds anyway (and those definitely should not be changed), or just actually play with sound on. But that's just my opinion, it's not really up to me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thelionorion said:

I'd love to see Bringer's Rifle be usable by hunters. Or at the very least hucl/huct, seeing as huney has Lindcray and humar is ugly :^)

A ranged hunter demon option is something I've been thinking about, just haven't gotten to it yet. Slicer of Fanatic is pretty nice, but it'd be nice to have a handgun class weapon for it other than regular demon raygun.

15 hours ago, thelionorion said:

I'd love to see Bringer's Rifle be usable by hunters. Or at the very least hucl/huct, seeing as huney has Lindcray and humar is ugly :^)

14 hours ago, Champione said:

should make a tjs/sjs type sword for RA's they have the atp

I'd love to see Dark Flow be usable by Forces. Or at the very least Fomar/Fonewearl, because Fomarl are OP and Fonewm is ugly :^)

Edited by Misombre
Because I fear that some people actually thought I was serious. So I let this here : this is irony
  • Like 1