Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

9 minutes ago, MemeDream said:

How about a quest that rewards the amplifiers and their barriers? Normal difficulty could reward your choice of a single offensive technique Amp, like Amp of Barta, Hard could reward the barriers, Very Hard could reward the support amps, and Ultimate could reward Amps of Red, Yellow, and Blue.

you can buy some barriers for a couple pds at gallons shop ;)

assist barrier and recovery barrier are 1pd i think and red, blue and yellow barrier 20pds or so :P

Edited by Night

2 hours ago, MemeDream said:

How about a quest that rewards the amplifiers and their barriers? Normal difficulty could reward your choice of a single offensive technique Amp, like Amp of Barta, Hard could reward the barriers, Very Hard could reward the support amps, and Ultimate could reward Amps of Red, Yellow, and Blue.

i forget which event it is, but one of the events had a lot of the merges drop from various bosses

In ROCT, you will be sent to the lobby before receiving your reward (weapon/1 PD) if you finish the quest with less than 3 players, I guess because it was deemed impossible back when the quest was made? Seems unnecessary considering this isn't particularly hard to achieve if people know what they're doing. I mean, some people even managed to solo it ... so it would be nice if this could be changed.

8 minutes ago, El Socko said:

In ROCT, you will be sent to the lobby before receiving your reward (weapon/1 PD) if you finish the quest with less than 3 players, I guess because it was deemed impossible back when the quest was made? Seems unnecessary considering this isn't particularly hard to achieve if people know what they're doing. I mean, some people even managed to solo it ... so it would be nice if this could be changed.

You can log and then disconnect a third character, and still get prizes in a two person party, now, that being said I also think it should be fixed lol

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, El Socko said:

Rika did not want to edit the quest specifically for Ultima, and I am loath to have someone go mess with the quest without seeking the creator's permission first. As RRR said, it does still give reward so long as you had 3 people when you started the quest, the third can leave immediately and it will still count.

• Like 1

Was there a reason that the lobby event hotkeys had to be removed? I kinda miss not having to type out /lobbyevent # every time i wanted to listen to something else.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Misombre said:

What about... making Luck Material a green drop ?

Would prefer to give event drops another coulor. Like purple or so. If that is even possible

8 minutes ago, Night said:

Would prefer to give event drops another coulor. Like purple or so. If that is even possible

It is not, just like any weapon, you can change the texture but that will change ALL instances of that texture.

20 minutes ago, Misombre said:

What about... making Luck Material a green drop ?

Why? I can change it if Larva wants.... was it green originally?

I believe it was on Game Cube. Here is a screenshot I found from blue burst on pso-world :

BB-CRIMSON_COAT-DESCRIPTION-1.jpg

But really, there is no reason for it to be red. It is material, there is no other material with red color. It is not even really "rare" and now it can drop from any monster like any other material so... I don't see why it should be red (except for those people who never check the drop if they don't see a red box...)

Edited by Misombre

1 hour ago, orgodemir said:

When you join a game, on the right, it tells you the drop style and the exp rate. Can you add the section id for the room there too?

That message can have at most 5 lines at once... I don't think if that should be there really... (you can always /roominfo)