Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

would it be possible to sort the quests manually? like in the tech menu.. where you could switch positioning of each tech

would be nice if youre grinding all the same quest over and over again D:

9 minutes ago, Night said:

would it be possible to sort the quests manually? like in the tech menu.. where you could switch positioning of each tech

would be nice if youre grinding all the same quest over and over again D:

Interesting idea.  I think it might be a little more work than benefit at this point, but i like the idea.

...but then my quests won't be at the top! nvm bad idea! bad idea! xD

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Soly said:

Nope. (don't be lazy :P )

D: rude soly! xD well the thing is more that i often missclick and thats annoying haha

9 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Interesting idea.  I think it might be a little more work than benefit at this point, but i like the idea.

CCC will be my #1 (or #2 if im huntin) :onion-head-hammer:

40 minutes ago, Lemon said:

While I specifically asked for mine not to be at top lol

@Night I would not even bother sorting my quest...

/quest x : automatically start the quest x (works from the lobby but then you're alone and since you can't set the difficulty it will be ultimate per default, heavily bugged because, say you're level 40, you can't go in Ultimate normally, but the game don't check this. So you basically crash O=)

Example :
/quest LSH
/quest TTF

Laziness level... god like =D

Note : this command doesn't exist of course, I made up the behavior and anticipate on bugs just because why not

9 minutes ago, Misombre said:

@Night I would not even bother sorting my quest...

/quest x : automatically start the quest x (works from the lobby but then you're alone and since you can't set the difficulty it will be ultimate per default, heavily bugged because, say you're level 40, you can't go in Ultimate normally, but the game don't check this. So you basically crash O=)

Example :
/quest LSH
/quest TTF

Laziness level... god like =D

Note : this command doesn't exist of course, I made up the behavior and anticipate on bugs just because why not

that would be neat too xD i mean if i hunt i set my controller that way that i dont need my keyboard. so i can chill back and dont have always to lay my contro away and grab the key.

also that would save me a lot of time.. hit a button and baam the quest loads xD laziness lvl 10.000

i mean all that isnt really needed.. more like to get a more comfortable grinding

7 hours ago, Junsui said:

Any way of increasing the inventory space from 30 to like 50 for instance? :)

You can manage thirty although 35 would be great. 

I carry in my bag for my casts 

Dimates trimates sol telepipe moons 4-5 weapons armor v101 three units I use plus cure freeze and shock barrier mag and 4 noob hp cuz im too lazy to walk to the bank when I get in a game to noob up....that's 23 items.....unless your picking up every item for some reason thirty works 

Is it possible to create like a Template for a room, Like lets say I am Hunting a Pwaand on ultimate with max attack s So i go to the counter and i have to select episode 1 , than type a room name than type a password if i want difficult and mode, Is there a way to make it so like where it says join party or create party we could have template so your room name, password, episode, mode , and difficult could be set with 1 click? Idk just my two cents especially if your playing with a pad you gotta get up every time to type in the stuff . Thanks  Literally just saw this posted like 4 comments up somewhat

Edited by Sked

How about a quest that rewards the amplifiers and their barriers? Normal difficulty could reward your choice of a single offensive technique Amp, like Amp of Barta, Hard could reward the barriers, Very Hard could reward the support amps, and Ultimate could reward Amps of Red, Yellow, and Blue.