Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

37 minutes ago, Soly said:

Units are not class restricted either.

Awesome! So when are you gonna enable Smartlink on Rangers and Heavenly/Technique (and co) on Racast ? :onion108:

38 minutes ago, Soly said:

But hunters don't need it, they are already melee guys ¯\_ツ_/¯

I see what you did there... But melee guys need to be critical machines. To compensate the range. And the their feeble HP/DFP/EVP. No one but anyone can argue with that.

10 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Awesome! So when are you gonna enable Swordsman Lore and Proof of Sword Saint on Forces and Rangers then? :onion108:

Whenever you add a "class" setting here

60pit8o.jpg

:rf-03:

2 minutes ago, Misombre said:

Awesome! So when are you gonna enable Smartlink on Rangers and Heavenly/Technique (and co) on Racast ? :onion108:

I see what you did there... But melee guys need to be critical machines. To compensate the range. And the their feeble HP/DFP/EVP. No one but anyone can argue with that.

I don't know, should they...

6 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

Same applies to CHU CHU FEVER. You use an Mag to make an armor that is just 5 DFP 5 EVP and doesn't have any resist: really?

How about we make Gael Giel Fever. Give it +1000 DFP and +1000 EVP. Make it raise all resists to a level where not even Flowers can one shot you. You make it in Claire's Deal with STA, a DF set, a DM set, and a PB (DB sucks, I don't even want to include it in the recipe)

Also Olga one shots you with every ability

This is how you make frames, GMs. Take notes                                                        /s

• Like 1

Onepunch man's globe at claire deal 5 recipe "God hand, heavenly tech, centurion battle, adept, wiz res"

Fist weapon, all stats +20. +1 techs, 110% natural speed, all resist 15, ATA base 80 atp 1000, Req atp 1000. special berserk or wave (wave would be combo locked). usable by Humar, Ramar and Fomar (btw non stackable with cent battle)

Hero costume: req level same as RR with -5 all res, make you bald and grants +15 all res, 200 atp 200 hp when is matched with the globe.

Lmao we deserve more fist weapons xD don't blame me T.T. Pic for fun

One punch humar.png

Edited by pishion
  • Like 1

New item:

Lemon\Confuse

Every X min it will confuse the wearer.  Acts as Cure\Confuse for other sources of confusion.

I will come back again on that, but I'd like to see an upgrade of Black King Bar.

I come back on that because I just realized that Bloody Tornado was now Demon's (for whatever reasons)...

On 3/10/2017 at 8:38 AM, pishion said:

Onepunch man's globe at claire deal 5 recipe "God hand, heavenly tech, centurion battle, adept, wiz res"

Fist weapon, all stats +20. +1 techs, 110% natural speed, all resist 15, ATA base 80 atp 1000, Req atp 1000. special berserk or wave (wave would be combo locked). usable by Humar, Ramar and Fomar (btw non stackable with cent battle)

Hero costume: req level same as RR with -5 all res, make you bald and grants +15 all res, 200 atp 200 hp when is matched with the globe.

Lmao we deserve more fist weapons xD don't blame me T.T. Pic for fun

One punch humar.png

I don't think it would be possible to do a lot of those things (getting glide resists on a non rod-type weapon, getting +1techs onto other things, combo locking only the special, set bonuses, etc.)

38 minutes ago, Misombre said:

I will come back again on that, but I'd like to see an upgrade of Black King Bar.

I come back on that because I just realized that Bloody Tornado was now Demon's (for whatever reasons)...

Techincally Black King Bar is still a stronger weapon than blood tornado. If anything it should have been an argument that it has fallen by the wayside because of blue burst's addition of Jizai rather than any ultima things (blood tornado, inferno girasole, etc.).

Bloody Tornado

ATP : 550 - 600
Grinders : 33
ATA : 70
Special : Demon's (cut 75 % of monster HP)
Drop rate : Very easy
Hunter Only

Black King Bar

ATP : 590 - 600
Grinders : 80
ATA : 43
Special : Devil's (cut 50 % of monster HP)
Drop rate : average
Any class

Now tell me, in what BKB is stronger than Bloody Tornado ? Talking about that 47 grinders difference ?

Those kind of weapon deals the most damage with their special. We don't care about the +94 ATP of BKB because it is negligible compared to difference between Devil's an Demon's.
Plus, Bloody Tornado got 27 more ATA than BKB.
Plus, Bloody Tornado is usuable by any class !

Now tell me, Saith, in what that hunter only weapon is more powerful than Bloody Tornado ? I really wanna know because I got this beautiful BKB in my bank that may never see the light of day again =/

Edited by Misombre
Thanks El Socko, was not fully awake
  • Like 1

If it's possible I wouldn't mind seeing a fist weapon that had AoE similar to Excalibur. Little less ATP, but Fist Weapons comes with EVP so it'd work best on a HUCaseal.

Maybe the stealth suit could lower def by a bit (Right now it's at 1. Make it negative), but keep the 300 evp and add +10 atp and add Light res (since stealth technology refracts light) I mean.. it's literally a fodder enemy type armor anyway since you can't evade bosses or some attacks, but the light res (if added) could be a nice alternative to wedding dress if you also added Atp bonus on top of it. Maybe an ATA bonus of +1 also but that's just wishful thinking.

I'd love to have a stealth suit ninja HUCaseal doing sweep kicks with an aoe fist weapon. I think it'd be fun, so long as it wasn't insanely OP or anything. Hundred souls is like.. 1200 atp? This fist weapon could be 1100 with the natural evp/def bonuses they usually come with or something.

• Like 1

@El Socko Yes sorry, was not completely awake... I edited my post accordingly.

But still, the other points stands.

Also, as a matter of personal preference, I rather strike 2, 2, 2 than 2, 1, 3 if I happen to have enough ATA to land specials in the middle. But here I agree that it doesn't really matter.

8 hours ago, Misombre said:

Now tell me, Saith, in what that hunter only weapon is more powerful than Bloody Tornado ? I really wanna know because I got this beautiful BKB in my bank that may never see the light of day again =/

Double sabers look cooler.  Honestly you are taking this WAY to seriously.  Who cares if something 'isn't quite as good' as an alternative.  That doesn't mean it needs to be buffed or anything.  Both are great weapons.