Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

2 hours ago, Auli'i said:

Why mention Rage De Glace for HUmar when he can use PRs though?

Rage de Glace has a lot more utility than PR. The extended range and the extra ata are quite useful for a number of different enemies that PR will fall a little short on , and it still does plenty enough damage to combo kill lots of enemies, and has a arguably better special.

Also people need to not underestimate charge raygun, it is still extremely powerful on male hu even with only moderate buffs and debuffs, and a hucast with a suppressed gun charge can be as strong or stronger than a ranger with heaven striker (about even with racast, stronger than other rangers). Asteron Striker and Master Raven aren't too shabby either. Too many people have an "if it's not the best it sucks" mentality, plenty of weapons have the potential to kill enemies in 1-2 combos, which more than qualifies them to be "good enough".

Just now, Fyrewolf5 said:

Rage de Glace has a lot more utility

Yeah but the original post was mostly talking about damage with the whole 'last swan does no damage' thing

1 minute ago, Auli'i said:

Yeah but the original post was mostly talking about damage with the whole 'last swan does no damage' thing

Like I said "it still does plenty enough damage to combo kill lots of enemies". Nearly all enemies it will kill in same number of combos as a PR, save for a few exceptions. Since mechguns attack 3times they are quite prone to overkill, so it's quite often that rage de glace performs just as well as PR, and it does so at a longer range and more consistent accuracy.

Well I'm not saying that Rage De Glace are bad or anything. I love them to death since it's about my only option on FOmarl. But really, for me, Rage De Glace isn't very easy to compare to PR in terms of damage.

200-232 with 9 grind opposed to 480 with 80 grind is a pretty big difference. Even if they both overkill enemies in the same amount of combos, and it's not noticeable there, it's quite noticeable on bosses

But yeah, I agree with basically everything you said, since you didn't mention bosses in your post

Edit: Forgot the +5 to stats that PR also gives, but that's not gonna make a big difference

Edited by Auli'i
Overlooked

• 2 weeks later...

A new armor with built-in Cure/Confuse.

Gryphon Pelt (Armor)-"A warm, fuzzy, pelt made from Gryphon fur."  Built-in Cure/Shock + 30 ETH +15 ELT Skin: Feathers floating around character like when you attack with Merc Rod. Special Gal Gryphon event or something? Or maybe make it drop only for certain IDs permanently in Ultimate. 

Or any new armor with a built-in Cure/Shock really doesnt have to be Gryphon Pelt, just throwing out random ideas.

Noob/TPs

Cent/Body +75 DFP been wondering why this hasn't been made yet :/ can be really useful when leveling low level characters just entering ultimate or for maxing defense. 

FO-only  V102 but instead of stats+attack animation, stats+v801

Buff Dark Bridge. It IS a Dark Weapon and still feels under-powered somewhat(and is the least sought after). On another server(that shall remain nameless,pls dont ban), Dark Bridge was the strongest RA-tech boosting weapon. On this server PB is the strongest, so I was thinking maybe make Dark Bridge give boosts equal to Psycho Wand or that are in-between Psycho Wand & Psycho Bridge. I think it's quite odd that it gives LESS RA-tech boosts than Psycho Wand...

Quest like WOI, but instead of a PD at every stage, any random Material at every stage. Makes it a lot easier to farm luck/tp mats than just quad-logging ChristmasCatastrophe and players can farm them as a team.

Make redeemable lv200 nonrare mags less than 30 DTs... this is a crazy amount just for 1 mag. OR a new quest just like PPP with quest reward a 0 stat mag but random colors, not just orange. OR more mag mini-events.

And I know this is a long-shot... but make PGF drop all year with a hard rate, or return it to the item donation list.

INEPT- made from unsealing Godrics/Ability in 20,000 kills. Lowers all stats by 10 and ata by 20 and reduces all resists by 6. XD funny troll item

2 hours ago, CCastles93 said:

Make redeemable lv200 nonrare mags less than 30 DTs... this is a crazy amount just for 1 mag. OR a new quest just like PPP with quest reward a 0 stat mag but random colors, not just orange. OR more mag mini-events.

Not possible, or ppp would drop random colors.  Sadly mag color is in the 4th dword, and the item creation opcodes only deal with the first 3 dwords.

I can't do hardcoded stuff in armors yet.

I can't do hardcoded stuff in units either.

We do have to complete the Cent set

Idk about DWs

If someone wants to do a quest...

I don't know about Larva, but my view on the donation items (and their insane prices) is that they make you think twice about getting them... if we lower the mag prices, people will be more inclined to get a donated mag rather than feed it like most of us did... that's no fun.

I don't know for PGF... I did ask larva, kajex asked before too... maybe we'll get it, who knows.

Cannot make new sealed items.

23 minutes ago, Eres said:

Idea to improve the forum.

1. Add a new chatbox called "Jukebox" that is for embedded youtube videos only.

2. Add a way to minimize/hide chatbox and jukebox.

I am massively in favour of jukebox (although not sure how many folk besides us would use it haha)