Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

5 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

It's not so simple, if we did that then you could carry 20 of all tools, not just telepipes (mates/fluids/atomizers/etc).

Actually not... I think pipes are alone in their group.

6 hours ago, yanvbraz said:

A command to lock the usage of materials. Lets suppose you don't have the needed material to max a certain attribute atm, there is always a possibility that while playing you use a material accidentally and screw up the max stats of your character. So I suggest a command where you can deactivate material usage until you want to reactivate them again.

What locks the mat usages is reaching the stat cap.
It could be done modifying the ItemPMT on the fly but I'm not interested in that atm.

I suggest to make the following combination available ...

Psycho Bridge + Proof of Sonic Team => Dark Bridge

... ><

(You can make a RR back from the costumes series so why not DB =D)

15 minutes ago, R-78 said:

I suggest to make the following combination available ...

Psycho Bridge + Proof of Sonic Team => Dark Bridge

... ><

(You can make a RR back from the costumes series so why not DB =D)

Because the costumes don't have the RR variable stats.
We were pretty sure people would come to use saying they "mistakenly" made a costume... and it happened... so that's why it, originally it was not going to cycle back to RR.

1 minute ago, Soly said:

Because the costumes don't have the RR variable stats.
We were pretty sure people would come to use saying they "mistakenly" made a costume... and it happened... so that's why it, originally it was not going to cycle back to RR.

You mean that if you make a cycle with a max RR, it would get its original stats back ?

Just now, R-78 said:

You mean that if you make a cycle with a max RR, it would get its original stats back ?

Yes... originally the ship would "clean" the item and remove the exceeding stats but I removed that since it's not really a problem (the client caps the stats to the max allowed by the item) so this way if you cycle back to RR it should stay with the max stats.

Note:
This only happens if you do NOT log off... otherwise it will be reset, I was going to remove the code that does this but never did, apparently... I'll have it for the next ship update.

• 2 weeks later...

Can we increase the draw distance on green/red doors under the "/map" command? The zoom out feature is awesome but only seems to show green/red doors on the small map.

Add quest completion to the donation list. Who really wants to do all the single player/government quests? 

Not really a in-game issue, but more like a forum thing, why isn't there a Price check section at the trade forums?! I mean, it's pretty much essential to guide and have an estimate on what items is worth what, and would prevent many many rip-offs. And since there's so many custom and unique items here that change the meta of what pso bb used to be, including different drop rates, even veterans feel kinda lost when it comes to the value of things.

Thoughs?

8 minutes ago, Salvador55 said:

Not really a in-game issue, but more like a forum thing, why isn't there a Price check section at the trade forums?! I mean, it's pretty much essential to guide and have an estimate on what items is worth what, and would prevent many many rip-offs. And since there's so many custom and unique items here that change the meta of what pso bb used to be, including different drop rates, even veterans feel kinda lost when it comes to the value of things.

Thoughs?

There was a full forum restructure underway a little bit ago, I'm not sure how far along that is though.  There are a few 'price guides' people have made, not sure how accurate any of them actually are.  Mainly people just post in shoutbox or ask around in game before they buy\sell something.  Not a very elegant way of doing it, but it's pretty much the same as a price check forum section.  That being said, just post in Trade Center (not in one of the subgroups) and name your thread 'PC>whateverYou'reChecking'.

15 hours ago, CGault11 said:

Can we increase the draw distance on green/red doors under the "/map" command? The zoom out feature is awesome but only seems to show green/red doors on the small map.

Add quest completion to the donation list. Who really wants to do all the single player/government quests? 

Took me a little while... didn't expect the value to be 90000.0 ...
I'm doing tests to see the max required value (aka fullscreen map at 1080p) but expect it to be done in the next update.

About the quests... that would be larva but definitely not lol
Edit:

Untitled.jpg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Soly said:

Took me a little while... didn't expect the value to be 90000.0 ...
I'm doing tests to see the max required value (aka fullscreen map at 1080p) but expect it to be done in the next update.

About the quests... that would be larva but definitely not lol

Amazing! Thanks Soly! 

I really think hucaseal is more in need of a decent ranged weapon than the male hunters. Even maxed a last swan is not really capable of doing damage, SG with charge is good on hucast even without sd, and rage de glace is pretty much dual birds as far as range and damage are concerned for humar, with really high ata and a useful special on top of that. 

10 minutes ago, TripleR said:

and rage de glace is pretty much dual birds as far as range and damage are concerned for humar

Why mention Rage De Glace for HUmar when he can use PRs though?

Yeah but sometimes things might be able to attack during the animation lag after a combo. Just use PRs and it'll probably die in one combo anyways (exaggerating a bit)