Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

8 minutes ago, Auroboro said:

That glide thread was stupid.

hands down it was dumb. Arek was, in my opinion, retarded for paying that much money for an item that is literally worth less than 5 DT's at this point in time and the fact that Starlord was even trying to sell it for 30 at BASE value was retarded in of itself. I'm not mad that Arek got the damn thing, I wasn't even a part of the auction, but I feel like it is our moral responsibility to tell people in threads that are clearly ripping people off that the prices being thrown out are not accurate. If you don't like being called out, then

Stop being a fucking scummy trader

Show me the rule or regulation that states what every single item is worth. I'm serious. As far as "moral responsibility"... on a video game....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by rayblasterx

4 minutes ago, Auroboro said:

If you don't like being called out, then

Oh no, on the contrary, I quite enjoy that it bothers other people so much what I do with my own items and such.

Please do continue.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Auroboro said:

hands down it was dumb. Arek was, in my opinion, retarded for paying that much money for an item that is literally worth less than 5 DT's at this point in time and the fact that Starlord was even trying to sell it for 30 at BASE value was retarded in of itself. I'm not mad that Arek got the damn thing, I wasn't even a part of the auction, but I feel like it is our moral responsibility to tell people in threads that are clearly ripping people off that the prices being thrown out are not accurate. If you don't like being called out, then

Dude at the end of the day what people do with their money shouldn't be any of your business. Like you said, you weren't part of the auction so you really have no say in it. You hunt your stuff or get help from people to hunt it, congrats dude, I'm so happy for you. I've heard many sources other than you and certain someone I would not like to mention because indeed he is a nice guy and very helpful say otherwise on every single item like you guys are the ultima price guide. Many people told me it was between 25-35dts I now you see centbattles sold for 40,50, sometimes over 100dts and I didn't see you open your trap for that one so I suggest you shut it this time. I swear you feed off of drama, just play the game and mind your own business.

• Like 1

Everyone just stop none of this is worth it this is a thread to post ideas FOR THE SERVER Not for u guys to rant about stupid stuff smh take ur drama to the shoutbox or whatnot just leave plz

anyway I have an idea what if we leave the test server up for testing stuff even after the server has been updated to the same software? This way, members could test various weapons and speeds and times on how well they'd do with those weapons before purchasing. @Soly

Edited by lildavid07
dw

18 minutes ago, Auroboro said:

I seen glides going for 40 pretty often, I think starting at 35 cut out a lot of pointless upbidding to where we all knew it would go. It's also hard to give someone shit for an auction unless they are ending it saying they didn't get enough... which didn't happen here

7 minutes ago, lildavid07 said:

Everyone just stop none of this is worth it this is a thread to post ideas FOR THE SERVER Not for u guys to rant about stupid stuff smh take ur drama to the shoutbox or whatnot just leave plz

anyway I have an idea what if we leave the test server up for testing stuff even after the server has been updated to the same software? This way, members could test various weapons and speeds and times on how well they'd do with those weapons before purchasing.

I agree with this. But how about a better one. We make a topic with polls on event items since that's where all the drama seems to start. We give different choices in prices and the ones with the highest votes gets to be the price. Since there only seems to be like two or three people that think event stuff is 5dts or less. If going by how common a drop is diminishes the price then I say STA takes that price this year.

Just now, Starlord said:

I agree with this. But how about a better one. We make a topic with polls on event items since that's where all the drama seems to start. We give different choices in prices and the ones with the highest votes gets to be the price. Since there only seems to be like two or three people that think event stuff is 5dts or less. If going by how common a drop is diminishes the price then I say STA takes that price this year.

No comment just leave it alone man

Just forget about it, people.
The buyer offered what he thought it would be ok to secure the item, the auction ended just fine.

Do I have to lock this topic too?
I definitely don't want to, but it's up to you guys.

*edit*

I typed a lot of well thought out stuff about auctions and prices and deleted it. Sorry for engaging in this discussion again. It is just very perplexing to me why some people feel the way they do.

Edited by shong
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, Soly said:

Just forget about it, people.
The buyer offered what he thought it would be ok to secure the item, the auction ended just fine.

Do I have to lock this topic too?
I definitely don't want to, but it's up to you guys.

That is terrible that you have to think about doing that :(

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if it's possible to include a function to the forum who add a shortcut to an item detail when the name appear on forum

for example :

Arrest Needle

and this, each time that someone is using a weapon name.