Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

9 minutes ago, thelionorion said:

Yes! I was never here >.>

:P

Sorry, the menu for that stuff wasn't even shown (I forgot to enable it for users) but now you can check those items at the top Ultima > Wiki > Items

• Like 1

Is it possible to make something on the donation list called an "ID Swap"? It's kinda like an ID change, but swaps two of your characters IDs. (Example: red fomar and yellow racast, you pay said amount of dts and now fomar is yellow and racast is red) It's better than spending 20 dts just to change the ids of the chars D:

Second thing: is it possible to make a very special event for a FOmar df? :onion-head63:

Edited by HHawk4
o

Idea 1. Quest to spend 1,10,50,99 pds for a random item with random stats (or just add some items to gallon that we can spend pds on).

Idea 2. "Photon +" costs 10 pds and upgrades certain items for example geeidkrandomitemoffthetopofmyhead Final Impact making "Final Impact +" which is a            boosted version of Final Impact.  Would also be nice for other weapons like Varista, Double Saber or Musashi?  Random weapons like that.

Idea 3. Make a better version of Final Impact... pls

Edit: FOmar DF 

Edited by Eres

27 minutes ago, HHawk4 said:

Is it possible to make something on the donation list called an "ID Swap"? It's kinda like an ID change, but swaps two of your characters IDs. (Example: red fomar and yellow racast, you pay said amount of dts and now fomar is yellow and racast is red) It's better than spending 20 dts just to change the ids of the chars D:

Sure thing, It'll be 20 DTs :)

27 minutes ago, HHawk4 said:

Second thing: is it possible to make a very special event for a FOmar df?

:cr-dunno:

19 minutes ago, Eres said:

Idea 1. Quest to spend 1,10,50,99 pds for a random item with random stats (or just add some items to gallon that we can spend pds on).

I don't know... 

20 minutes ago, Eres said:

Idea 2. "Photon +" costs 10 pds and upgrades certain items for example geeidkrandomitemoffthetopofmyhead Final Impact making "Final Impact +" which is a            boosted version of Final Impact.  Would also be nice for other weapons like Varista, Double Saber or Musashi?  Random weapons like that.

The problem with this is that AnyWeapon+ has to be a new weapon, like you cannot just randomly give it X more stats, it has to be an actual different weapon.

20 minutes ago, Eres said:

Idea 3. Make a better version of Final Impact... pls

But why?

22 minutes ago, Eres said:

Edit: FOmar DF 

:cr-head:

@Soly  actually im mag feeding now and im wondering if its possible to show beside stats bar the value it has D:

as example.. sometimes youre not sure if you can use one item on the mag or if it mess it up (especial def)

so if it would show as example:

def    ---------------- 99

pow  -----------       60

dex   -----             20

mind                      0

is such a thing doable or would you ever do such a thing? D:

It's possible... But nearly all tools that read stuff don't show that.
I don't plan on continuing any development in the reader I made a while ago (since we now have the character reader which uses data from the database)

So, I guess a command in game would be good, but I doubt I'd do anything for this in the current server.

Just now, Soly said:

It's possible... But nearly all tools that read stuff don't show that.
I don't plan on continuing any development in the reader I made a while ago (since we now have the character reader which uses data from the database)

So, I guess a command in game would be good, but I doubt I'd do anything for this in the current server.

i meant it for ingame  D:

Another random idea that's probably not possible:

A way to move attributes on weapons without requiring a GM. Think of having an NPC in a quest like Gallon's Shop who you talk to and you have to pay something (like maybe give him a Photon Booster so it won't be free to do this). Then you will get options similar to when you sphere a weapon - you pick a weapon and after that you can redistribute the attributes. For example:

40 0 0 30 50h

The game will recognize how many areas have attributes (1, 2 or 3) and also whether there is hit, so in this case it will allow you to move two attributes, the 40 and the 30, asking you something like this:

Select the attribute to move 40% to:

Native

A.Beast

Machine

Dark

Now let's say you picked Machine. Then, the game will ask you where to move the 30% to, in this case anywhere except Machine, so you won't be able to merge them to 70%. Hit would never be affected at all.

The benefit would be that you'd never have to bother GMs plus you could do it with weapons that already have 100% somewhere.

• Like 1

The thing is that we move them when you are adding more stats and you can't fit them or you want to add hit but already had 3 stats, etc...
Is not like we are just going to switch the stuff over and that's it.... it will require at least another GM action often involving DTs so at the end is not really that useful.

Then what if the weapon already has 100% in two or three areas? I've heard somewhere GMs won't (or won't be able) to move them in that case - maybe it was only referring to Dark Weapons, I can't remember.

This option would be helpful for people who have only one of a specific weapon and can't afford to make a set, so they could adapt their weapon for a specific hunt/purpose.

1 hour ago, El Socko said:

Another random idea that's probably not possible:

A way to move attributes on weapons without requiring a GM. Think of having an NPC in a quest like Gallon's Shop who you talk to and you have to pay something (like maybe give him a Photon Booster so it won't be free to do this). Then you will get options similar to when you sphere a weapon - you pick a weapon and after that you can redistribute the attributes. For example:

40 0 0 30 50h

The game will recognize how many areas have attributes (1, 2 or 3) and also whether there is hit, so in this case it will allow you to move two attributes, the 40 and the 30, asking you something like this:

Select the attribute to move 40% to:

Native

A.Beast

Machine

Dark

Now let's say you picked Machine. Then, the game will ask you where to move the 30% to, in this case anywhere except Machine, so you won't be able to merge them to 70%. Hit would never be affected at all.

The benefit would be that you'd never have to bother GMs plus you could do it with weapons that already have 100% somewhere.

Maybe...... I'll put it on my list of things to look at.

• Like 1