Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Just now, lildavid07 said:

You don't have to be a Christian they teach that stuff in some schools correct me if I'm wrong

Nope, not legally allowed to in public schools, at least in the U.S.A. Either way, there's still way too much to hunt during Christmas(PGF, Girasole, Rambling May, etc.) for there to be another drop that takes a fair amount of hunting.

10 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

Nope, not legally allowed to in public schools, at least in the U.S.A. Either way, there's still way too much to hunt during Christmas(PGF, Girasole, Rambling May, etc.) for there to be another drop that takes a fair amount of hunting.

Yea I guess you're right

Edited by lildavid07

On 11/23/2016 at 8:34 AM, Eres said:

weapon ideas

1: mega buster (inferno bazooka attack?) 500-600 atp  50 ata special charge

edit 1: or maybe the attack could be more like master raven (with less atp in that case)

edit 2: or pierce special?

2: z-saber (lavis cannon) 900-1000 atp 55 ata special wave

Edit:

3: Book of ultima boosts gi techs by 50% usable by all non-casts

like the book...

On 11/26/2016 at 1:06 AM, Sir Rendlan said:

Ultima should make a pd/dts price chart with variant for hits like frozen shooter pd 2-5 depending on stats (just an example)

i lost count of how many times we have talk about this.

On 11/26/2016 at 2:09 AM, Depassage said:

Could it be possible to lower master raven Atp and make it combo unlocked again?

Dual bird? psycho raven?

11 minutes ago, Larva said:

Dual bird? psycho raven?

Well both are mechgun with long time recovery time and short range unlike handgun type

Edited by Depassage
completing post

16 hours ago, Soly said:

Per user basis what? Topic hiding or different flood control?

Topic hiding, I can set up a secondary group to have the permission to hide stuff (just like I did with item database information blocks, give access to the thing only to those users in the specific group).

There is flood control bypass but well.. bypasses flood control.

If we do this either we allow it general for all users in the forum or not at all. I don't see why to allow it for some users. If you think is ok because of security i guess that's why we have moderators in the forum

Just now, Depassage said:

Well both are mechgun with long time recovery time unlike handgun type

MR is good as it is, we wont change it.

9 minutes ago, Eres said:

Book of DW: boosts all techs by 9999% megid pierce only usable by FOmar.  Only one is made, and i get it ^^

Should be for Humar, and only boost magid. he needs more love.

Edited by Lemon

This topic now looks like a flood topic -_- anyway here is my overgreat mastersilly ideas :

G... giant buffed Rappy bosses ! Imagine... a special quest with "Goran Detonator sized" Rappies. They'd be overbuffed, they'd loot Centurion/Legs.

More generally, having some quests with buffed giant enemies (I heard it did exist somewhere, I've seen a giant Sinow screenshot...).

By example, I'd like to see a "Gryphon sized" overbuffed Canadin and fight it as a boss in a large area ^^ could put a Centurion/Body on it =P

Buffed monsters + new quests + new items = more challenge and fun

Now, I have no idea (yet) if it's doable (the giant monster thing), but if it was considered positively, I'd help finding out how to do it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Larva said:

If we do this either we allow it general for all users in the forum or not at all. I don't see why to allow it for some users. If you think is ok because of security i guess that's why we have moderators in the forum

MR is good as it is, we wont change it.

@Larva Please Combo lock all dark weapons and make sonic team armor equip requirements lvl 1 thx.np

Edited by Christian
No reason
  • Like 1