Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Link removed because apparently (according to Night) the site is riddled with some kind of virus, though I never had any trouble using it in the past ...

Edited by El Socko

2 hours ago, Soly said:

Can't you attach the file here?
I shouldn't be bigger than 1 Mb

(The picture was attached rather than linked)

Untitled.jpg

Not event the admin can do that... :(

weapon ideas

1: mega buster (inferno bazooka attack?) 500-600 atp  50 ata special charge

edit 1: or maybe the attack could be more like master raven (with less atp in that case)

edit 2: or pierce special?

2: z-saber (lavis cannon) 900-1000 atp 55 ata special wave

Edit:

3: Book of ultima boosts gi techs by 50% usable by all non-casts

Edited by Eres
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Sir Rendlan said:

Ultima should make a pd/dts price chart with variant for hits like frozen shooter pd 2-5 depending on stats (just an example)

As it has been said many times, prices vary from player to player... I think is more than enough a simple "guide" about the weapon themselves and use it as reference when the weapon has different stats...
Listing even just some common values or each 20% combinations it would make a very big list not really good to show in the forum but more like a spreadsheet or something.

7 hours ago, Depassage said:

Could it be possible to lower master raven Atp and make it combo unlocked again?

Doubt it.

Would be like making a LS copy for males ... I think it's fine like that.

Ability to kick people who join the room but do nothing until a boss is reached for the person who started it imo. >_>
There is no option to kick people (for the person who started the room) right?

I know, it's likely not viable (because it could cause a lot of drama), but struck it with one person in the last 24 hours particularly with 3 or 4 runs with both Gal Gryphon and Dark Falz (through TTF), they'd just wait until we reached the boss (at the very end of the run, for either exp or a chance at an item drop), then say "Pipe" or some nonsense and only want to the boss reward, then when we wised up to it and started the boss without them, they claimed we were selfish (uh huh).
I'm sure it has a term, but since I'm new to this, I'll just call it piggybacking, and it's most lame.

Other than that little rant, all is good.
And I shouldn't have to bother you Soly for an ID change for a few days. :D