Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Anything that takes 500 hours is a big deal to me. Besides, there are other servers that have increased experience rates. I just thought it would further set this server apart  from the others and be more attractive to new players that might be a little intimidated at first by all of the level 200's sitting in the lobbies.

This server does have increased experience rates. Exp is 3x normal amount up until lvl 160, then it is still increased by 2x the amount of exp. How long it takes to lvl basically depends on how many TTF/RT/CCA groups you join in on.

18 minutes ago, JADE said:

Anything that takes 500 hours is a big deal to me. Besides, there are other servers that have increased experience rates. I just thought it would further set this server apart  from the others and be more attractive to new players that might be a little intimidated at first by all of the level 200's sitting in the lobbies.

My ramar got 200 in like 18h of x5 exp xP

There is precisely so much lv 200 sitting in the lobby because it is not much of a deal.

That's why I said it would be a big deal IF you were using exp x1 (with the in game command), but since the game would have a hard time tracking this am pretty sure it's not worth it (noooooot even to mention that very few players would bother do it all the way with x1 exp when they can have more ; also there is always masochist people so, one cannot know for sure).

Well, getting to level 200 is more difficult than getting a banana cannon to drop. All banner drops are just a matter of hunting. I just thought the level 200 achievement was at least just as good as that. I failed to take into consideration all of the players who are too lazy to start a new character. Besides, I level up by hunting, not TTF/RT/CCA.

Don't drop the "lazy" too easily. People have life. Playing is just a tiny part of it and there is no reason to make more characters if you don't have any interest in that.

Also, with x3/x5 exp, you can level very easily too just by hunting. TTF/CCA are just a big shortcut, a booooring shortcut that is.

7 minutes ago, Misombre said:

Don't drop the "lazy" too easily. People have life. Playing is just a tiny part of it and there is no reason to make more characters if you don't have any interest in that.

Also, with x3/x5 exp, you can level very easily too just by hunting. TTF/CCA are just a big shortcut, a booooring shortcut that is.

you're a boring shortcut >.>

• Like 1

I just didn't expect my idea to get sooo much criticism. Especially since I have spoken to several other players that feel the same way. I have tried for 16 years to get a character to level 200. I know that it isn't a big deal to you, but to diminish that achievement is not cool in my opinion. I know there are players who are still trying to get there. We all have lives, which makes that achievement so much greater.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, as for me, I didn't wish to diminish anything. Yes it's an achievement and it could deserve a banner. I was just trying to explain why it would probably not get done =/ That said, it is up to the Soly to see if it's possible, then up to Larva if he want to add that on the server.

Don't worry =)

5 minutes ago, JADE said:

I just didn't expect my idea to get sooo much criticism. Especially since I have spoken to several other players that feel the same way. I have tried for 16 years to get a character to level 200. I know that it isn't a big deal to you, but to diminish that achievement is not cool in my opinion. I know there are players who are still trying to get there. We all have lives, which makes that achievement so much greater.

Lol I spent 2000 hours on the GC version (mostly with my cousin) and got to LV147, though I did change characters couple of time, but I do agree with you a little.

I think a banner for 200 would be neat. Even with the base 2-3x exp, hitting 200 is a pretty big time commitment, unless you are doing purely CCA (and have the gear to make CCA a faceroll). I think I have like 4-500 hours already between 2 toons and 185 is the highest. Although admittedly, that is a ton of afk hours and IDS/Wrath of Forest farming/unsealing hours mixed in

I think allowing RAmarl to use Banana Cannon or making a combo unlocked "upgrade" (with lower atp) Cannon Rouge using some consumable (soul booster, post, chromatic orb, whatever) would be neater :P

Edited by shong

So we got Happy Hours for the rare hunting frenzy... now what about a "Happy Random Slaughter Day".

• Would happen once a month
  • Would last one or two days then come back to normal
  • Would change the stats of a low-tier weapon and make it gently insane
  • People would know that the "Happy Random Slaughter Day" is on, but they would not know which weapon is affected.

• The kind of weapon affected (low-tier) : Dragon Slayer, Ruby bullet, Commander Blade, Flower Bouquet, Siren Glass Hammer, Fatsia, Broom, Silence Claw, Visk-235W, DB's Saber etc.
  • The kind of modification : insane atp, insane ata, hier-tier special or new special for weapon that don't have one such as DB's Saber

Imagine... your Last Survivor turning into a 1800 ATP 10 ATA (because it's easy to get with hit) for a short time, would you use it ? A 3000 ATP Commander blade with berzerk... And so on !

Yes yes, this is insane. Of course it is since am the one talking. But it would be only one weapon, it would be very temporary and still quite situational at the end.

This is a way (silly but still) to give some love to those weapons that no one never use (if not occasionally for fun when playing with new players).

And there is this exciting part when player don't know yet which weapon is affected, and are trying them all ! The joy to realize "man I've got that bamboo spear rotting in my bank for a decade and now you tell me it got 1000 ATP and 100 ATA ? Someone's gonna have a fun time here !"

It will be a day of pure madness ; but that's what makes game good !