Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

35 minutes ago, MrHucast said:

well.. an unlimited number of telepipes is not game breaking, so I do agree. But still, it is unnecessary.

Well I play in Ultima where they have a lot of game breaking stuff, and honestly I love most of it. So I dont get your point. A vanilla server from a 16 years old game is not my style. Actually, this server is very broken if you see. And honestly I am ok with that. 

Not sure what you call broken, but I guess you are not talking about DM (which is a real game breaking weapon as it is).

And when you say "More mates arent needed" that makes no sense when you think that more pipes are needed. :huh:

Maybe your idea about pds storage can be useful for some people. 

what is this sorcery??? :blink:

The reason for the pipes are some quests if youre raiding/TA during HH ^^

Actually when i 2p with socko we run like 11:30 per ttf and he uses every run 1 pipe and to save time for running to shop it would be nice. Well 999 arent really needed but like 20-30 would be nice

Also why re mates not needed?

Cause if your force is good and know how to play you can just run woi/roct/etc with a cast and he doesnt even need a monomate to heal ^^

There are many game breaking weps^^

Also dark flow is op.. you just need to know about spawns and how to do, and if youre grinding a few weeks youll get more effective than ranger

Also forces are op ^^ i think here every class can do a lot! You just need to play into your character

I think bank should get all by x999 but inv stay same value c:

This makes games a little bit easier/faster but not easier ;)

58 minutes ago, Nightmare2.0 said:

The reason for the pipes are some quests if youre raiding/TA during HH ^^

Actually when i 2p with socko we run like 11:30 per ttf and he uses every run 1 pipe and to save time for running to shop it would be nice. Well 999 arent really needed but like 20-30 would be nice

The shop keeper can sell you x10 pipes or x20 (if you are teaming with someone else) Cant see the need of setting more than x20 pipes per ttf run.. Actually, it is very weird if you find yourself using more than 4 pipes per ttf run.

58 minutes ago, Nightmare2.0 said:

Also why re mates not needed?

Cause if your force is good and know how to play you can just run woi/roct/etc with a cast and he doesnt even need a monomate to heal ^^

Yes, but I was speaking about soloing with a cast, not teaming with a force.

Remember not all fos in server are concerned about healing you. Most of them rather prefer to play their own game than support.

Being a fo not always means that are obligated to health people. This is indeed expected but not mandatory. 

There are many game breaking weps^^

Also dark flow is op.. you just need to know about spawns and how to do, and if youre grinding a few weeks youll get more effective than ranger

Guess you are referring about Shoutgu or Sylpht and few more players. Yes, those guys can be more effective than regular players who use ranger, BUT this server has develop the ranger class over any other.. I will argue about this no more. This is well known, as it has been discussed a number of times.

Just take a look at how many specials can be added to YAS series.. 

Some honorable mentions are

• YAS9M (rifle range/mech animation/ decent ata /can use gush, burn, charge and demons) Come on..
  • YAS7V (The best hell type weapon in game, there is. Also has more base ata than AS, and auto aim)
  • DM (just tab like if there will be no tomorrow)
  • FS or SQ (Rifle range and freeze everything)

Then add CB and RR to the class with the highest ata in game, and then come back and let us know if you still think this is not the most OP class with the best game breaking stuff in game :)

Means that a ranger is more capable to kill everything before a regular HU gets close enough to land a hit. :)

Also forces are op ^^ i think here every class can do a lot! You just need to play into your character

Yes. Forces are good here. My fave is fomar. I love to play the battle fo. :)

I think bank should get all by x999 but inv stay same value c:

This makes games a little bit easier/faster but not easier ;)

Yes, maybe to increase the mats storage capacity. This can help midori  :D 

Edited by MrHucast

5 hours ago, yanvbraz said:

It is it possible to get a bigger inventory as a reward of additional experience? Probably it is hardcoded, but who knows, it would be nice to carry 50 items instead of 30... Or perhaps increase the untekking status from +- 10 to +-15 on weapons, just some random ideas, I don't know what Soly is planning anyways.

I am curious, we make new weapons, new shields, new units,  but I never saw new mags being developed. I think that we have only few valuable mags in game, and would be nice to increase the variety of mags that one can make. There are lots of cool mags on Phantasy Star Zero that perhaps we could fit into PSO with Mag Cells, with better Mag Charts, see here: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2602. (Radam, Ansul, Hagal, Wyn, Toppi and Thohn looks so cool :P). Of course the Photon Blasts will be the same we have on PSO, but new mag Models would be awesome. In fact we don't any new mags, since Elenor is a mag that already exists on PSO and Ultima Mag is a re-skinned Yahoo! Mag.

Inventories (including bank) cannot be modified.

As you know, nothing is new in PSO, everything is reused for the time being since nobody knows how to make new models.
I was planning on using the unused mag, I'd like maybe a double mag like sato, but I haven't done anything yet.

Edited by Soly

15 minutes ago, Soly said:

That can't be possible all the lobby events below 15 I left as the original.

It may be that it was uploaded as EVENT.ogg, OPEN.ogg, or Zarathustra.ogg, as those are the songs that play in lobbyevent 6,7, and 12 respectively. EVENT.ogg and Zarathustra.ogg seem to be vanilla version currently, which is odd since they were often used by kajex for many of his funny songs like the 'I wish I was a black guy'.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

4 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

It may be that it was uploaded as EVENT.ogg, OPEN.ogg, or Zarathustra.ogg, as those are the songs that play in lobbyevent 6,7, and 12 respectively. EVENT.ogg and Zarathustra.ogg seem to be vanilla version currently, which is odd since they were often used by kajex for many of his funny songs like the 'I wish I was a black guy'.

Yes, that was before I introduced the extra lobby event songs which by then all the original songs were the respective original? song.

What is the maximum number of boosts that can be added to a weapon? In the past I think I have seen that a weapon can only have a maximum of 3 tech boosts, but what about other things like casting speed boost? It would be nice to see something like a wand and barehand type weapon with built in V801 for best casting animation for female/male as well as max casting speed, that also boosts as many support techs as possible. Like 2x J/Z/R range, 2x S/D/A range, something like that. Boosted J/Z/R with built in max casting speed would be so nice and not OP at all

Also, mechs with extended range, decent atp, Frozen Shooter special, and humar/huney/FO only :lol:

Weapons and anything (that can have a boost) can only have 1 boost.

Tech boosts can have 3 techs in 1 boost (each tech with its own stat and if it pierce).
I don't think I can give speed boost to a weapon unless its already hardcoded.

• Like 1

On 09/19/2016 at 6:50 PM, Soly said:

That might not work... they'd be lame compared to the original DW, really.

Had some time to think about some ideas:

Dark Comet (gun) decent atp & frozen shooter special, usable for all classes

Dark Star (needle) decent atp. Shot range, special like dm (if not possible then demons or hell?), rangers only

Dark Lighter (Rifle) ata base 80, gun range, no auto aim, decent atp and special addable : blizzard, hell, charge, demons and so on, rangers only

Dark Flame (Launcher) Decent atp. AoE effect, charge, rangers only

Dark Twins (mechguns), decent atp, shot range, Demons special. Like PR but only with demons special ;) All classes

Dark scyther (Partisan), same as dark flow only as partisan, hunters only

Dark Dagger, decent atp, special SD 21Hunters only

Dark faust (fists) decent atp, special SD 21, rangers only

Dark Flewer (double saber), decent ATP, special like vjaya, can hit 2 targets in front of you, hunters only

Dark swords (twin saber) , decent atp, can hit 2targets, charge, hunters only

Dark wand (wand) act like a double saber, demon special, doubles resta zalure & jellen causes poison, para or freeze

Dark stick (stick) , special cast anti 7, boosts resta, deband & shifta, causes poison para or freeze

Dark creamy (card)  special demons, 100% gifoie, 80% gizonde 300%+ gibarta, or succes rate of gibarta.

Causes poison , para or freeze

Examples like that c:

Am shure with that examples they can do as much as the normal dws c:

Most of those currently cannot be done.
frozen shooter special,  special like dmno auto aim, AoE effect, same as dark flow?, special SD 21, special like vjaya, causes poison, para or freeze, special cast anti 7.

Also we probably are not going to add more dark weapons anyway.

i dont know if them already put it as an idea but i want to put it  anyway also if its posible to implement it 

its about zamba  the hunter male only wep 

my suggestion its to change its gender and make able to equip by female characters or if its posible to make a zame sprite  for females