Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

2 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

There are already a lot of good tp stealing weapons. Mahu, Talis, and Hitogata for cards, Vivienne, Doublesaber, and Red Daggers for doublehit melee weapons, and Chameleon Scythe as a partisan.
All of these work very well for stealing tp, since the amount of tp stolen depends on your maximum tp even the lesser not-geist ones will often be close to the tp steal cap on a force.
You can even get 50hit doublesaber and 30hit mahu as government quest rewards(5-5 and 6-5 with force on ultimate), and vivienne is extremely easy drop.

Lemme try that again, a geist weapon that doesnt suck. All of those weapons, while some are cool, are not viable as a way of regaining TP. We don't really have a weapon that makes it worth it for a force to use to steal tp. Closest would be the Vivi, but its atp lacks too much for a good battle force weapon, and its tp steal alone doesnt make it worth carrying around if you're not a battle force. Easy fix, some custom weapon that doesnt suck at stealing TP. Maybe base it off of the Imperial Pick since thats a rad but underused weapon

18 minutes ago, Angeldust said:

Lemme try that again, a geist weapon that doesnt suck. All of those weapons, while some are cool, are not viable as a way of regaining TP. We don't really have a weapon that makes it worth it for a force to use to steal tp. Closest would be the Vivi, but its atp lacks too much for a good battle force weapon, and its tp steal alone doesnt make it worth carrying around if you're not a battle force. Easy fix, some custom weapon that doesnt suck at stealing TP. Maybe base it off of the Imperial Pick since thats a rad but underused weapon

They don't suck, they are all excellent weapons. If you think vivienne, the 2nd strongest doublesaber (and the 7th strongest atp weapon a force can use, after 100souls > lindcray > blood sword > excalibur > master sword > ultima reaper > vivienne/clio/girasole), is lacking atp for a battle force weapon, then you are severely misguided. The cards are also useful for a force to knock dragon out of the air, hit dubswitches in air, or several other things with their interesting hitbox properties. Any of them can steal a quick 1000 tp in < 5 seconds, most can do so off of just a single monster (doublesabers are great for ata glitching sns combo too), easily usable while your team is busy or you have to wait for something (barba ray / de rol le not on raft yet? Gal gryphon flying high above for lightning? waiting on a timed spawn?). I've stolen > 1700 tp in 2 seconds in extreme cases. If refilling your tp in 1-3 combos is not good enough, then you can always regain all your tp in < 0.1 seconds by just not being stingy and eating a trifluid.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, rayblasterx said:

Is there any good reason for why the "I wish I was a black guy" song  was taken out of /lobbyevent? Ultima has never been the same :"L

I still have the ogg for it, if you want to manually make it one of the lobby event songs.

13 minutes ago, Soly said:

No idea what song you are talking about, I haven't removed any songs.
Currently GMs can play songs on demand even if they are not in the lobbby theme songs.

this is the siong rayblasterx were talking about

Edited by Shiva

Something that helps increase movement speed.  That would be nice for certain situations ... ;-)

Not a C/Battle ... but actual walking speed.

Edited by Mieu

@yanvbraz I've experimented with model swaps on mags and from that I know that cool mags can be made , I had a double Diwari for a while looked folded demon wings. Existing mags can be modded and I'm sure the devs here can make cooler stuff then what I make : )

• Like 1

@soly how about a 999x telepipe? Casts only and 999x pds bank only? Isnt game breaking and nice to bank pds.. instead of 99x pds on diffrent chars x,x

Also 999x stacks of any consumables in bank? Would safe time to piping stars or sols or trimates

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nightmare2.0 said:

@soly how about a 999x telepipe? Casts only and 999x pds bank only? Isnt game breaking and nice to bank pds.. instead of 99x pds on diffrent chars x,x

Also 999x stacks of any consumables in bank? Would safe time to piping stars or sols or trimates

Not sure if this is really necessary... Main currency here are dts, pds are kinda used for very specific scenarios. btw, is the telepipe thing really necessary? Why do you want to teleport that many times to the city? Telepipes are always available on shop x_x

Wouldn't be better to increase the trap number that a cast can carry? Or maybe to provide casts with health traps like the ones you can find on the caves? Or to increase the number of mates that your cast can carry? Or maybe to provide cast with an exchanged version of s red blades for better buffs when soloing? I know this game has been made for multi player, but there have been times that I have wished to have decent buffs when playing solo with my hucast/hucaseal.

Edit:

To increase the number of mates that a cast can carry would be highly appreciated also.

Edited by MrHucast
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, MrHucast said:

Not sure if this is really necessary... Main currency here are dts, pds are kinda used for very specific scenarios. btw, is the telepipe thing really necessary? Why do you want to teleport that many times to the city? Telepipes are always available on shop x_x

Wouldn't be better to increase the trap number that a cast can carry? Or maybe to provide casts with health traps like the ones you can find on the caves? Or to increase the number of mates that your cast can carry? Or maybe to provide cast with an exchanged version of s red blades for better buffs when soloing? I know this game has been made for multi player, but there have been times that I have wished to have decent buffs when playing solo with my hucast/hucaseal.

Edit:

To increase the number of mates that a cast can carry would be highly appreciated also.

Probably not, for the same reason listed here: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-20/makoto-shinkai-latest-film-is-poised-to-be-1st-non-miyazaki-anime-to-top-10-billion-yen/.106669

33 minutes ago, MrHucast said:

Edit:

Cause my idea is just helpfull sometimes and not game breaking!

More mates arent needed

24 minutes ago, Nightmare2.0 said:

Cause my idea is just helpfull sometimes and not game breaking!

More mates arent needed

well.. an unlimited number of telepipes is not game breaking, so I do agree. But still, it is unnecessary.

Well I play in Ultima where they have a lot of game breaking stuff, and honestly I love most of it. So I dont get your point. A vanilla server from a 16 years old game is not my style. Actually, this server is very broken if you see. And honestly I am ok with that. 

Not sure what you call broken, but I guess you are not talking about DM (which is a real game breaking weapon as it is).

And when you say "More mates arent needed" that makes no sense when you think that more pipes are needed. :huh:

Maybe your idea about pds storage can be useful for some people. 

43 minutes ago, Lemon said:

what is this sorcery??? :blink:

Edited by MrHucast