Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

6 hours ago, Nightmare2.0 said:

just an idea c: how about adding some more 'Dark' weps ? like for each type of weapon a dark one? (saber, partisan, Slicer, katana, double saber, twin saber, gun, Mechgun, sniper, launcher, stick, wand, etc)

would just be pretty funny xP

Isn't it hard enough to find one PGF ? :wacko:

They would be lame because PSO is not made in such way that you can do whatever you want.

Some example not lame but impossible to do with PSO :

• Dark Dagger : Special : when you strike one foe, every other foe in the room also get hit. Passive : you can't get knock down or interrupted while attacking.
  • Dark Claw : Damage from behind ignore defense and are x3. Each enemy one shotted add a temporary 100 ATP bonus on Dark Claw only.
  • Dark Wand : All support technique +20 level above max. v801 speed build in
  • Dark Stick : Special cast percing megid lv 45 with extended range and faster speed only for megid.
  • Dark Card : Strike three monsters per attack, five on last attack. Special is unreduced piercing arrest. Attack speed + 110%.
  • Dark Rod : Special is spirit but consume three times more TP and do x5 damage. Each monster killed add a temporary 100 health.

This are just a few undoable ideas I was playing with in my free time. Not doable because of the way PSO is. But most of them would make the actual DW look like lame toys. Especially on the force side.

@R-78 Yes it is hard, but then you would have a biggest variety of weapon to make, so depending on your play style, you would not have to do like everyone. This is only the theory though ^^

Edited by Misombre

24 minutes ago, Misombre said:

They would be lame because PSO is not made in such way that you can do whatever you want.

Some example not lame but impossible to do with PSO :

• Dark Dagger : Special : when you strike one foe, every other foe in the room also get hit. Passive : you can't get knock down or interrupted while attacking.
  • Dark Claw : Damage from behind ignore defense and are x3. Each enemy one shotted add a temporary 100 ATP bonus on Dark Claw only.
  • Dark Wand : All support technique +20 level above max. v801 speed build in
  • Dark Stick : Special cast percing megid lv 45 with extended range and faster speed only for megid.
  • Dark Card : Strike three monsters per attack, five on last attack. Special is unreduced piercing arrest. Attack speed + 110%.
  • Dark Rod : Special is spirit but consume three times more TP and do x5 damage. Each monster killed add a temporary 100 health.

This are just a few undoable ideas I was playing with in my free time. Not doable because of the way PSO is. But most of them would make the actual DW look like lame toys. Especially on the force side.

@R-78 Yes it is hard, but then you would have a biggest variety of weapon to make, so depending on your play style, you would not have to do like everyone. This is only the theory though ^^

You are officially crazy... lol

No seriously, those are pretty out of the roof ideas...

A dagger hitting everything in the room?
Megid Lv 45 extended range?

:onion-head49:

But none can be done anyway :onion-head34:

Yup am crazy ;) but so was a lot of people making unbalance and limited game all over the world ^^

And yes they can't be done, my point is : when you see how lame are DM and DB (DF is kinda ok), weeeell, it's not hard to do better =)

Also, don't go thinking those idea are too OP. I didn't took time to develop the downside of those weapons (because well, they will never see the light of day). But obviously this would need a lot of balance: Like by example, the Dark Dagger special would cost 15 PB per attack. The Dark Rod would eat up your life very fast every second, and so on. The goal is to make DW challenging to play, a bit like DF.

Edited by Misombre

9 minutes ago, MrHucast said:

I would love to see a dark double cannon or something... I am one of those guys who still think we need a decent double saber..

Maybe Double cannon shooting waves like dark flow does? 

Some dark maracas, dark punch and dark book! 

46 minutes ago, Christian said:

I'd love to see that new double cannon idea as an ultima weapon lol. I forgot the name of the guy who posted it since it was a while ago :"L

you mean magic tricks ultima double cannon? 

Spoiler

Edited by solo guy
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Angeldust said:

Idea: a geist weapon that doesnt suck at stealing TP!

There are already a lot of good tp stealing weapons. Mahu, Talis, and Hitogata for cards, Vivienne, Doublesaber, and Red Daggers for doublehit melee weapons, and Chameleon Scythe as a partisan.
All of these work very well for stealing tp, since the amount of tp stolen depends on your maximum tp even the lesser not-geist ones will often be close to the tp steal cap on a force.
You can even get 50hit doublesaber and 30hit mahu as government quest rewards(5-5 and 6-5 with force on ultimate), and vivienne is extremely easy drop.