Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

3 minutes ago, rioshima said:

Soly has a point the additions to this server already benefit all of us, including the incr. rares, higher exp rates and the fact you can utilize DTs and PDS, PDCs, to trade with other active players =p, which is in a way a tiny bit hard to come up with suggestions that aren't soo common, everyone is at a standing point and our legs wobble if we try to support too much change at a un adaptive rate, so let's be fair to our staff team and veterans, share some ideas good bad, ugly or just plain amusing if you will and just see what arrives out of the conclusive storm of ideas that Larva may catch eyes onto one day ^_^. * Speech on point!* Now onto my next 2 ideas! XD

1) Do we already have a in-game auto screenshot button/command to use? *I've wanted to try some fashion show stuff myself when i return to ultima lol*

2) Do we currently have a list of most common farm quests, and most common quick meseta quests? if so could i get a link to that hehe.

i think the screenshot button is printscreen iirc.

farm quests depends on what items, or units/consumables :3 and i think its uhh random attack Xrd stage ep2 ult for meseta, gotta do the sidequest tho, gives 800,000 meseta. cy or soly would know more than i tho about it

If you have added someone to your ignore list, it would be helpful if the color of their name changes to something else to indicate that. Let's say I join someone's TTF room and then a player on my ignore list joins after me. I may not be aware that I have him ignored, which could lead to problems. If I knew from the start by the color of his name (or something else like a text based notification when he joins the room), I could decide to leave the room, take him off the ignore list or at least play with him knowing that he is ignored for me.

2 hours ago, Midori said:

If you have added someone to your ignore list, it would be helpful if the color of their name changes to something else to indicate that. Let's say I join someone's TTF room and then a player on my ignore list joins after me. I may not be aware that I have him ignored, which could lead to problems. If I knew from the start by the color of his name (or something else like a text based notification when he joins the room), I could decide to leave the room, take him off the ignore list or at least play with him knowing that he is ignored for me.

You still won't see his chat.
But I do like the idea of notifying you if someone ignored joins someone else's room you are on it.

I'll check this out in the new server, but not on the old (current) one.

• Like 1

Can we get logging\exiting rooms to spawn in random lobby instead of filling 1 then 2 then 3... etc?

Sorry for double post, but I have another idea.

Add option to turn off /npc of other players.  It's very annoying not knowing what classes I'm playing with. And not everyone is always nice when you ask.

• Like 2

On 8/8/2016 at 11:57 AM, Lemon said:

Can we get logging\exiting rooms to spawn in random lobby instead of filling 1 then 2 then 3... etc?

I already made it so it remembers the last lobby you were in (even if you disconnect, its saved in the database).
But pretty sure it won't be in the current server

I don't know if I want to do that, I guess is a limited way to use "custom skins" that everyone can see.
Also I don't know if I can actually do it, since the way it works is that the flags for the NPCs go in the character data itself.

1 hour ago, Soly said:

I already made it so it remembers the last lobby you were in (even if you disconnect, its saved in the database).
But pretty sure it won't be in the current server

I don't know if I want to do that, I guess is a limited way to use "custom skins" that everyone can see.
Also I don't know if I can actually do it, since the way it works is that the flags for the NPCs go in the character data itself.

Ah ok, and I mentioned the lobby thing because I feel like lobby 1 and 2 are the only ones people tend to use, and there are a lot of pretty neat lobbies.

2 minutes ago, keikito said:

Can we make every saber type weapons hit 2 targets instead of just 1? Many simple sabers would become much more useful and fun to use. 

Get a Hundred Souls. It's a super strong saber that hits up to 3 targets.

Well yeah, excal too, but what I mean is making all the other sabers a little bit more fun and useful. Even gladiuses and busters. Thats why I said 2 targets you know intead of 3, to not mess with those two high end weapons.

Edited by keikito

maybe for next server, but a /help command that lists all (available) the commands would be nice.

• Like 1