Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Rodrigo suggested good ideas. Is there an easy way for you guys keep track of kill counts for the whole server? Maybe something like 50k or 75k would be a more reasonable amount of kills. I know it has been suggested before, but I think olga should drop rares when events are off on all ids. It makes no sense that he drops nothing on most ids.

Kajex suggested a few good all year drops for bosses and monsters that have crappy to no drops.

Killcounters for the server and per character will start "recording" after the next ship maintenance/restart/etc

There won't be any kind of leaderboards just yet... but they will be available at some point.

Kajex suggested a few good all year drops for bosses and monsters that have crappy to no drops.

Something around this idea has been said here on a completely different matter : http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/25901-larva-pls-put-pgf-back-on-donation-list/page-2#entry146683

It is in the spoiler tag, first two lines.

Edited by Misombre

Something around this idea has been said here on a completely different matter : http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/25901-larva-pls-put-pgf-back-on-donation-list/page-2#entry146683

It is in the spoiler tag, first two lines.

I still think having items available once or twice a year is a good thing because it increases the replay value. It encourages people to play a lot during events. The way I see it, if you don't like event exclusive drops you should play another server, because I think that's something that makes this server great. When events aren't on, I typically plan for the next event and get the correct class+section ID to a high enough level and trade for the right gear so I'll be prepared to hunt efficiently when the time comes.

Hence why I always said:

An Event must fulfill all desire, that means, new quest, new mini-event in forum, new weapons (for each class), new items, new rare monsters (special texture and drops), new drop (fair drop, not boss drop) and new mag cell....

If those are done, no way you can be bored of the event (unlike the last one). Problem is, when I did say that, I got the whole forum coming at me, ready to beat me to death. --> http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/25628-valentines-event-2016/page-4#entry144728

So at this point, I hope nobody will complain about any events in the future, because nobody was here when I did take the time to say loudly what others thought silently....

Now, some people, slowly, start to say that I was right in the end. But too late, the event is over, and the new one is already prepared. Next time, maybe you guys will think twice before insulting/attacking someone that only try to help the server.

If you still think you post was okay, then you clearly didn't read the responses that people said. You requests were out of the question and unreasonable. If you want to implement features like that go ahead. We would all like to see you try.

Yes perhaps I should just play elsewhere. Thanks for the advice.

Just so you know, I didn't mean it in a rude way. You're cool, friendly and easy to get along with (which isn't something I can say about everyone around here) so we like having you around here :onion86:

Edited by tru

The staff do a great job. So thanks to you all dev, GM and moderators !

We, players, just want to bite off more than one can chew (or something like that)

At the end whatever you do is fine, because, at least, we know that you will do things.

Events are good the way they are. Not everybody is pleased with that, but hey ! we're human beings, whatever great changes would take place, we will complain at one time or another (sometime just for the heck of it).

PS : No worries Tru, I was only being ironic against myself for certain reasons ; it had nothing to do with the topic and I should've just refrain from posting that bullshit sentence ^^

• Like 1

It would be nice if the events are not only for ppls that have pds, because if u dont know that an event comes soon and u havnt any pds u cant do anything on this event like add special or hit.

It would be nice if the events are not only for ppls that have pds, because if u dont know that an event comes soon and u havnt any pds u cant do anything on this event like add special or hit.

Plenty of events don't involve PDs at all. We had one mini event around christmas where if you collected 10 christmas presents (something literally anyone can do if they put in the time) and bring a baby mag (and mag cell if applicable) to a GM, they would make you any mag you want with any stats. And one before that was where you could add hit to certain uncommon weapons (up to 65 I think) using photon crystals. Which is something anyone can hunt. I would say most mini events don't involve pds.

Well... certainly there are those events... aren't too common... maybe we can get something for easter eggs going on...

I really liked the custom mag one, I wasn't much of a presence online at the time, and I really wish I'd have know about it back then (I want a 0/50/20/130 baby mag ^,.,^)