Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

I feel like V801 is underrated. Maybe that's just me.

Talking about build-in things, I would like to see a build-in +50-80 ATA in S-Rank Weapons *whistle* Oh yeah and why not a build-in +25/33 % ATP for those same S-rank since it is impossible to sphere them. Come on, it has to be possumable =)

Increase in S-Rank stats is up to larva... I think I would not do it but well...

v802, I looked into it, whatever increase its done, its done in the game's code so that would need some kinda heavy modifying to "create" another unit... but is time consuming to just find where the stuff is.

That was an idea for hunter unit posted on page 63 =>

Also now that I think about it, I would like to see a new unit for hunters :

CQB Expertise

Only works with : sabers, sword, daggers, double saber, twin swords

+100-150 ATP over max (so does not count for equipment prerequisite)

Then would need to be unsealed : every 2000 kills with one of the allowed weapon type, it would unlock a +1 ATA bonus (above max of course). Max bonus would be + 30-35 ATA (above max again)

If the progressive unsealing is not doable in pso (since there is no item working like that it's most likely the case), then it would be a 70 000 kills item to unseal to get the +30-35 ATA at the end only.

My two cents on the matter

In my opinion, Hunters need ATA on Ultima (except perhaps hucaseal) and even RR and a 80 hit weapon, it is sometime not enough (not even to mention that it takes a lot of time and business to get one/every weapon to 80 hit). It's sad to have a great CQB weapon and to only be able to do N-H-S in order to not miss, while you will be able to H-S-S with a gun because of smartlink.

As a end game unit, CQB Expertise would eventually allow hunters to do at least H-S-S on Falz...

So even if this unit was to not give ATP at all (the +100-150 mentioned a few lines above), I personally would still use it because of the ATA.

Little story

I remember someone asking on the chat why he would play a Hunewearl ? (he was tempt and at the same time exasperate)

He had a Ramarl, so more raw ATA and barely less ATP. Knowing that ranger can basically equip Excalibur, Daylight Scar, Ultima Reaper and so on... PLUS rangers weapon of course. Well I don't want to go on a rant/argument on this, but he was at least right on one thing : rangers can make a better use of CQB weapons than Hunters (which are the one intended to use them in the first place)

Another good point is that would make a new item to unseal =) A bit of a thrill and originality ! Hem that is, if that's even doable at all.

Unsealing allows a max of 0x7FFF kills which is 32767

All the other stuff is actually somewhat possible now but first someone needs to find how/where certain boosts come into effect.

If nothing works, I can make my own set of boosts (those that could be as "default" like weapon's ATP or ATA and stuff like that)

but would only work if people use my launcher.

I might look into that.

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1

I would certainly use your launcher for that =)

Well I've thought about something around 70 000 kills because, as described, it would be a hell of a good unit (and for the challenge). But if the max is around 32 000 kills, I guess that would do just fine too. Or it might be possible do something like that, in last extend :

CQB Novice > CQB Master > CQB Expertise

50 atp | 15 ata > 75 atp | 25 ata > 100 atp | 35 ata

0 kill > 32 000 kills > 32 000 kills

So that would be an unit which become another unit with a new unsealing cap.

Another thing I didn't think of is that unsealing is part of just 2 weapons and 2 units.... and the code for those is hardcoded in the client.... I surely don't want to mess with that lol.

What about on set a killcount system on events? To activate some things, like exp x5 or rare enemies, or x2 rates idk, for example: if we are in easter event, if the whole server kills 5k monster the exp x5 is activated, if the whole server kill 10k the rare enemies is activated, those number are randow xD idk if 5k is good or not for exp x5 is just a example, and idk if we are in aniversary event when the whole server reach 15k the sta drop is activated, then the people will focus in the others "tiny" drops like asteron striker in the begining of the event, i also think that the drops need a change, i think the people are tired hunting on bosses for example, falz drop rr, lindcray, cent/battle, master sword,etc... So when those items drops in the events, the people will need to run ttf, rt or quests that the people are really tired, for example, people spam ccas to lvl up, when gal gryph drops hylian the people are tired of doing cca because they played a lot of this lvling up, in simple words, the bosses should not drop always the nice drop, hylian or any item should drop like pbc on morfos, or sinow soas, ill gill or those mobs that are fun to hunt, dorphon, etc. Just my opinion xD ofc pgf will always drop on olga, but in that case we need a diferent way to hunt olga than rt and seabed, 10 years or more of rt is a nightmare, adding some quest to hunt bosses would be awesome like military strikes back to hunt olga idk

Edited by Rodrigo Chacon
  • Like 2

5k monsters you can manage in 30 - 50 mins alone

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

xD idk it was that quick, i just throw a random number