Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

That's why I stopped posting, like you can see, even I'm the first one to initiate the debate about private room, I still didn't replied once after that.

Why ? because I know that nothing will be done. : (

This reminds me of an old saying I heard once;

"If you want something done, do it yourself."

Thats why I posted a new quest instead of posting to ask for one. And why I plan on doing this TTF edit myself and giving it to them. Then if they want to implement it, its a simple copy and paste.

Complaining that nothing will get done when you aren't contributing past the idea creation is probably why it doesn't get done. You can bet the staff isn't going to bust there backs trying to implement a change that they don't wholly believe in. Frankly, we are lucky we have a stable server that has such great people and shouldn't get all uptight when they don't implement, or stop listening to, our suggestions.

Wow: I didn't realize this bothered me so much.

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 2

so no one cares, if you want to talk about that stuff, make a forum and do it there. no need for it here

I don't know about you, but I'm interested in PSO. Having a proper shop system sounds great. Episode 5 would be nice as well. Considering this is a PSO forum, and this topic in particular is about improvements to PSO, I don't think I'm the only one here who is interested about improvements to PSO. If you don't care about such things, why are you even here?

• Like 3

I don't know about you, but I'm interested in PSO. Having a proper shop system sounds great. Episode 5 would be nice as well. Considering this is a PSO forum, and this topic in particular is about improvements to PSO, I don't think I'm the only one here who is interested about improvements to PSO. If you don't care about such things, why are you even here?

I fully agree with you, Midori. I'd love to help with stuff like this, but I have no experience modding or coding...

so no one cares, if you want to talk about that stuff, make a forum and do it there. no need for it here

Talk for yourself, but only that, no for others that you have no idea about.

Edited by Soly
  • Like 3

Well, before getting into that, I will ask you this:

Do you know who I am ? Do you know what I'm doing here ? What do you guys think ? that I'm just a regular users with salty mouth ? lol = )

Did you read my title in top of my avatar ? did you see all my test rooms ? you think you contributing more than me into this pso community ?

How cute. :3

Ask around what I'm doing, how much money and energy I did spent to make this a reality.

At the moment we speak, I'm the only one here that can give you the chance to have an Episode 5 on pso, the chance to have new maps, new story, new weapons, new mags, new real quest, new gameplay mechanics, 6 or 8 people in rooms etc...., and this, with a proper engine, stable, easy to mod, and reactive.

And you want what ? that I spend time in modding in psobb instead of giving you the opportunity to have far better than this ? really ? ; o

Sorry, but people doesn't seems to understand: I'm salty simply because there is a canyon between what I see here and what I do in my work.

More I work into the deep mechanics in pso, more I experience balancing issue, and more I see what is wrong here, something important, because it help me to fix the new pso coming....

No I have no idea who you are, and no you can't see titles on the mobile version.

I was in no way lashing out at your project (that I had no knowledge of), but at the way you (and a lot of people) are\were behaving. Cool, you are making something. I can't wait to try it out. Is there a place I can learn more about your project? If you need help on coding\debugging and what not, shoot me a PM.

What I was upset about, was that, even though you are making something, you were posting on the ways to improve the server board with a complaint about things not getting done. In a sense you were complaining about the people who (now I understand) are like you that actually do do stuff to make these suggestions a reality. My post was not directed at you specifically, but at the negativity of your post. If you look back at it, you mention NOWHERE about what you were doing to help solve the problem, only that you seemed to think that the problem would never be solved. It is these kinds of posts that don't help further the discussion and actually cause much of the issue. People were actually debating possible plans of attack that could then evolve into projects like the one you are working on. That is what I was upset about.

As I previously promised, I looked into the TTF-Irene issue. I moved her about 6 feet along the curved glass wall and nothing seemed to screw up in my quick tests. Do with it what you will (though I'd recommend more testing on it, as I only ran it all the way through solo-normal-greenhill to get a A rank).

https://mega.nz/#!zBYXSBQI!m7qaAlE2gT9z8taguW5GVWCOVVhKY_ZvjeKI5QWu5gw

As someone has stated previously, I would like to see event drops in the allocated event items (e.g lindcray with 34 hit in easter eggs). A lot of people do prefer this system and it would be nice to see it implemented

bring the schthack event drop type thing? with out the xmas gifts dropping from anything

As an overall update, which should apply on the next server restart.

- TTF moved the player 2 a bit to the north (that's towards the center gem thingy) so it won't get caught in Irene's malefic chat.

- Added Ship and Block information when you are selecting them, this includes parties and players. I'll get around doing some more info like the amount of GMs or stuff like that if needed/I want to

You can see the information for each item in the list pressing TAB while in the selection menu. It needs some fine-tuning, but works regardless (hopefully can do the "fine tuning" before updating it)

- I'm in the going to work in the DPP (drop per player) style of drops. I haven't started with it, but might be able to do that soon.

I am not able to do much lately since uni is around the corner and well yeah, it has been a bit rough.

Edited by Soly
  • Like 7

Soly, those updates sound extremely good. Especially the stuff on the drops per player. If the game actually ends up favoring multiplayer over solo, I will be very happy. I appreciate all of your hard work and look forward to the future. Thank you.

• Like 2