Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

I would agree with the 1-drop-per-person thing. While I prefer soloing for several reasons, I enjoy running hunts with other players, but in one TTF run about a week ago, there was a discussion about who had dibs on what drops. While it was well organized and there were no complaints, I still felt bad for calling dibs on the item I was hunting.

• Like 2

Selling characters isn't against the rules and neither is selling accounts but the GMs do not like to entertain anything to do with it. Selling accounts for money isn't allowed but I could trade you a STA for an account with 4 200s on it as long as we both agreed and didn't do anything shady with it. Chuk was gonna put something for slot changing in the control panel where technically we could much more legitimately trade characters but that was scrapped due to something that idk about lol.

From the game rules,

which are incorrectly phrased and badly worded too as it states it's illegal to... "refrain from...", so you have to do it or you will get warned xD

Anyway it's stupid but you all get the real thing, we'll update that soon hopefully, might include characters too

"Refrain from sharing, exchange, lease, buy or sell accounts. since none of his last and staff will be responsible for loss, theft or removal of any character or item, if you choose to share your account is low. his own responsibility"

Selling or exchanging accounts is not allowed, be it for money, items or a hug, of course it will happen, or you let your friend play on your account of anything. But in such a case, we won't be reliable for any item loss, character deleted, etc

I would agree with the 1-drop-per-person thing. While I prefer soloing for several reasons, I enjoy running hunts with other players, but in one TTF run about a week ago, there was a discussion about who had dibs on what drops. While it was well organized and there were no complaints, I still felt bad for calling dibs on the item I was hunting.

It would always be optional like the exp command to reduce your own exp rate, but this one would apply to the whole room based on the leader's choice.

• Like 1

From the game rules,

which are incorrectly phrased and badly worded too as it states it's illegal to... "refrain from...", so you have to do it or you will get warned xD

Anyway it's stupid but you all get the real thing, we'll update that soon hopefully, might include characters too

"Refrain from sharing, exchange, lease, buy or sell accounts. since none of his last and staff will be responsible for loss, theft or removal of any character or item, if you choose to share your account is low. his own responsibility"

Selling or exchanging accounts is not allowed, be it for money, items or a hug, of course it will happen, or you let your friend play on your account of anything. But in such a case, we won't be reliable for any item loss, character deleted, etc

It would always be optional like the exp command to reduce your own exp rate, but this one would apply to the whole room based on the leader's choice.

Will it says if you choose to, I mean I did say y'all don't entertain it but I don't think it should be against the rules lol even though it isn't right now

Can we possible move Irene 2 feet to the left in the mission 'Towards The Future'? I become blinded by rage/hate every time I get 'Irene'd' in TTF.

Oh dear god please, espeically dual boxing, it happens on accident a lot.

• Like 1

Can we possible move Irene 2 feet to the left in the mission 'Towards The Future'? I become blinded by rage/hate every time I get 'Irene'd' in TTF.

YES. And it only effects Green player >,.,>

i may not see eye to eye with what joker posts but this....this NEEDS to be done

• Like 1

As someone has stated previously, I would like to see event drops in the allocated event items (e.g lindcray with 34 hit in easter eggs). A lot of people do prefer this system and it would be nice to see it implemented

Need this thread to be actually useful. So that people don't post ideas which will automatically goes to void (well ok, some idea deserves to go straight to the void... but there is a lot of good AND doable things that just seem to never make their way out of this topic).

(Btw I already mentioned that thing with Irene months ago. And I am sure that someone did it way before me, and someone will probably do it way after TheJoker... and so on)

• Like 2