Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

something i thought of yesterday. it would be cool and useful to have a /roll command for when hunting items in a party. example would be 3 people are in a room and a rare drops that they all want. each one would type /roll and it would display a random number (maybe 1-100) and the one with the highest number gets the rare. improvising this would cut down on the amount of camping at the drop location, resolve any arguments about said item, and ensure everyone has a fair chance of getting the item regardless of internet connection speed.

this kind of think is implemented in DC Universe Online and it work kind of bad

xD well i dont think pso is anything like dc universe online where there are tons and tons of people. here we are a close knit community- and if someone were to pick up the item even though their roll wasn't highest, its their own reputation that they are hurting making nobody want to play with them. of course you would have to be in a party that agrees to roll because im sure not EVERYONE will use the command. However I think if it was implemented it would be used by a lot of players. atleast i know i would. Even if not for public party use it could help you decide who gets an item when playing with a friend.

Edited by makaveli

Rollback warning

Trimates always in shop

Crimson Coat+

Better stats then regular

Applys same buffs but to all Red weapons

Crimson Coat already has some of the best stats, that 10 efr/eic/eth is the highest on any armor besides sue's(40efr), samurai(11efr/eic), wedding dress(10efr/eic/eth), and sta, and it has high evp for a regular armor. The edk is slightly low at 14 (20 is average/good, more is notably high imo), and the dfp is average, but it's that's still amazing great stats on an armor that only needs lvl 101.

But definitely agree that Sol Atomizers, Trimates, and Trifluids always in shop would be a very nice thing.

• 4 weeks later...

I suggest that the drop tables be switched over to the Sega JP tables instead of the base Teth tables. The JP tables will add the missing JP items to the chart, makes the episode 1 & 2 boss drops better, and the JP episode 4 drops make more sense in my opinion. Unfortunately, the Sega drop rates were always unknown, so they can be left as is, though I could probably improvise rates that are closer to episode 1 & 2 rates.

http://web.archive.org/web/20131105153415/http://iyo.jpn.ph/psobb/drop.html

Link leads to a Japanese private servers drop chart that is using Sega's drops. Just use translate to see the drops, some are a bit engrishy though.

something i thought of yesterday. it would be cool and useful to have a /roll command for when hunting items in a party. example would be 3 people are in a room and a rare drops that they all want. each one would type /roll and it would display a random number (maybe 1-100) and the one with the highest number gets the rare. improvising this would cut down on the amount of camping at the drop location, resolve any arguments about said item, and ensure everyone has a fair chance of getting the item regardless of internet connection speed.

This would encourage me to play in teams more. I like the idea. Although there's no guarantee people would agree to a roll.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If at all possible, I would like to suggest adding Photon Drops as a reward for completing challenge mode. It seems S-ranks are not enough of an incentive to participate in it since they can be obtained elsewhere. It would be nice to have more motivation for people to try challenge mode out. At least this way, people can work as a team to get some much needed currency.

• 3 weeks later...

Angel and I think the ANGEL RING should have better stats since its so hard to obtain and is such a cool visual item that its a shame its not worth equipping

YESSSSSSSS PLEEEASEE

• Like 2

Angel and I think the ANGEL RING should have better stats since its so hard to obtain and is such a cool visual item that its a shame its not worth equipping

if anything it should just add ata over max + luck. it doesnt have to be as good as a RR but it would be nice if it came close since it is really rare and hard to get pls

• Like 1

Do you think we could have more room informations? I know Lee did it for schta, he had add Id of the room members, and more important, ennemy kill count for the room. So wé could easily find cheaters like cyane and soly did ( 56kills within a few minutes) etc

Do you think we could have more room informations? I know Lee did it for schta, he had add Id of the room members, and more important, ennemy kill count for the room. So wé could easily find cheaters like cyane and soly did ( 56kills within a few minutes) etc

Well, i guess you know we already have that, but is up to larva if he wants that info for everybody, what I added as room info (inside of it) is /roomgcs which you can check GCs and IDs of ppl with you.

don't you have the same capacity to nag? :o

But I am lazy :o

• Like 1