Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

That's just a configuration of the server, i think i costs nothing, but if you said that because sometimes the server says that is full, that's just an error.

After all i have seen only once the server with 100+ players, most often with 60-70 ...so i dont think is needed

That's just a configuration of the server, i think i costs nothing, but if you said that because sometimes the server says that is full, that's just an error.

After all i have seen only once the server with 100+ players, most often with 60-70 ...so i dont think is needed

Weird, cause sometimes I get kicked off with an Error 100 and it says that I can't log in due to the server being full. When can it be fixed?

No idea... i think it has something to do with your connection to the server, not like a bug.. but most of the time it happens only once, you try again and then you can log in

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I recently added 2 commands

/roomgcs . Use this command to get information about the players in a party with you.
Name (Guildcard) - Section ID

/find <guildcard> . Use this command to find if a player is online, in that case you will get some information explained below.
Name, Guildcard
Lobby number/name

• Like 2

If we could get rule 6 battle going. It will open a whole Different Kind of fun that a lot of people don't know about. I had over 1000 Wins back on GC. 2 vs 2 is extremely fun. Got to be HU class class tho (lev 1 or higher) If anyone interested in learning it htmu.

Slowing everything down with regards to using the GC list. It still kind of works but you have no idea who is who, really. If you search everyone and then go through your search results you can kind of figure out who is on but it's the absolute lowest amount of functional that I would ever use the word "working" with.

something i thought of yesterday. it would be cool and useful to have a /roll command for when hunting items in a party. example would be 3 people are in a room and a rare drops that they all want. each one would type /roll and it would display a random number (maybe 1-100) and the one with the highest number gets the rare. improvising this would cut down on the amount of camping at the drop location, resolve any arguments about said item, and ensure everyone has a fair chance of getting the item regardless of internet connection speed.

• Like 3

I think there was a random item get for the rooms, but that was terrible since whatever you caught would go to a random person(monomates and fluids flood), if it was just red boxes would work better