Larva

i 2nd that what zero said i love 5 xp, though id rather much have 2x drops or hell 3x drops for that matter, im kinda in need of some hard hunting with good drop rates lol. Feels like hell with normal drops when your hunting stuff like 1/1000.

Even if it was just for a day or 2

also ashura mag cell would be nice or maybe more nakas card i love my nakas lol

Seeing as we cant seem to get Challenge going xd most of the time its gone and ive been in need of a new s-rank for a while

Edited by Pin

i 2nd that what zero said i love 5 xp, though id rather much have 2x drops or hell 3x drops for that matter, im kinda in need of some hard hunting with good drop rates lol. Feels like hell with normal drops when your hunting stuff like 1/1000.

Even if it was just for a day or 2

also ashura mag cell would be nice or maybe more nakas card i love my nakas lol

Seeing as we cant seem to get Challenge going xd most of the time its gone and ive been in need of a new s-rank for a while

ok i will keep this in mind.. Happy hours will be still running as usual , and also the rare monsters, Ashura mag is for Saint Rappy.

what we will probably do is to run happy hours once every day from the whole event. an keep the high rare monster ON all month.

and the last two weekend exp x5.. still this is under review.

:o ITEM TICKET!!!!!!! WOOOO FINALLY, at least I can get some now instead of later in the quest I'm making for it which won't be done for a looooooong time, damn you school why do you have to stall me and my leisure time XD

ok i will keep this in mind.. Happy hours will be still running as usual , and also the rare monsters, Ashura mag is for Saint Rappy.

what we will probably do is to run happy hours once every day from the whole event. an keep the high rare monster ON all month.

and the last two weekend exp x5.. still this is under review.

Are 1/2 drops in HH fixed? ;)

Yes they are

I also remarked the ship is less laggy :)

Also less errors while joining games etc.

Events are great, but a smooth stable ship is even greater :onion88:

• Like 1

Rare monster event for a full month and daily happy hours? That would be awesome. This is why I love Ultima.

Naka's cards for S-Ranks would be awesome too, the last naka's event was awesome but seemed too short for anybody to really have a chance to get anything.

Whatever you do, I know I will appreciate it.

Thanks Larva