MAn lost my wedding dress

Quick question, where is the proof of the lost wedding dress??

I see proof that you have one but no proof of a ???? item which is the condition that we do rollbacks for.

Also if it did go POOF, we need PROOF.

• Like 1

Quick question, where is the proof of the lost wedding dress??

I see proof that you have one but no proof of a ???? item which is the condition that we do rollbacks for.

Also if it did go POOF, we need PROOF.

LOOK i really dont know TRUST me anything a guy name sho GUN

i ask him hold 27 pd and heavenly arm and ice sword he gave it to me NOT TOO ong ago about like friday or saturday and its gone

I thought he stole it BUT my pd and H arm and ice sword is gone

ALL im asking is a rollback when i got wedding dress im not asking to steal another wedding dress

LOOK i really dont know TRUST me anything a guy name sho GUN

i ask him hold 27 pd and heavenly arm and ice sword he gave it to me NOT TOO ong ago about like friday or saturday and its gone

I thought he stole it BUT my pd and H arm and ice sword is gone

ALL im asking is a rollback when i got wedding dress im not asking to steal another wedding dress

you are not asking to steal "another" wedding dress? are you saying you stole one before >_>

DUDE FUCK this shit THEY can investigate THE wrong thing LMAO

While imma just go hunt for another wedding in fact imma zip it good n laugh happily

I KNO im sooooo FAMOUS in the server in about like a week or two AND soo many PEOPLE suspicious at me

ACE

GM's who knows maybe all

yukari

Bob aka hacker

killer

Syd

maybe..some other ppl that wanted to say POOP but couldn't....

BUT its fine IM out to go HUNT PEACE=)

Are you saying you gave it to someone else to hold it and you didn't get it back?

If so, that isn't something a rollback is given for.

Or did you mean that your inventory was bugged?

If so, you need to take pictures to show that it is.

You asked me to transfer items for you. Then after u gave them to me you switched characters. I dropped them for you. Then you asked could i transfer a couple more items, i said sure. So u switched again and by the time u got there my shells n cheese were gonna over cook (which they did xd). So i told u sorry brb. then i turned em off by the time i had got back u had switched chars again and you said never mind im done now. so i assumed you had transferred while i was gone. I didnt even know what the other items where. But i wonder now what they might have been and did u lose those too? Any ways i wonder how you can lose a wedding so fast. I traded in the midst of a dc storm lol and mines still good. But im not gonna say theres any foul play here cause i dont know nothing bout what happened to that Wedding. I can say i did see a Ultima sign saying Gally has found a wedding dress. But thats not the point i just wonder why your losing so much stuff. And really accusing me of stealing 27 pds is silly. Ive played here legit going on 10 months now. And i play hard and get alot of disappointments. Ive played here so many hours if i did anything to get banned it would hurt me so bad. Ultima has been my life mostly these past months. I put in too much work to risk myself for 1 silly item or 2 and 27 pds xd. And getting stuff legit feels better when its hard work paying off. I got a butt load of goodies i got legit just from hard work and trades. Theres no item worth stealing in my opinion. And honestly if everythings legit i hope u get your stuff straght man i got no hard feelings here lol

Edited by Pin
  • Like 1

then by all means, if this is truly a big misunderstanding then you wouldn't mind if we decided to scan the mentioned

accounts right?

this is not the first nor the last case where someone tried to take advantage of the situation for its own benefit.

hence the reason why we're strict when it come to reclaiming "lost/bugged" items.

of course, seeing how you posted this on the bug section we'd assume you have a picture of the bug,

not providing one won't get you anywhere....

then by all means, if this is truly a big misunderstanding then you wouldn't mind if we decided to scan the mentioned

accounts right?

this is not the first nor the last case where someone tried to take advantage of the situation for its own benefit.

hence the reason why we're strict when it come to reclaiming "lost/bugged" items.

of course, seeing how you posted this on the bug section we'd assume you have a picture of the bug,

not providing one won't get you anywhere....

LOL i like you man LMAO its okay its just a dress no biggie maybe it was ehhh NOT anymore if im gonna get check U know like i have to U know.... JUST kidding but ya ITS okay forget it im DONE FOR GOOD

Besides even i did get it back

PPl gonna give me 1 pd for it and 2 meseta WHAt some real jerk AND LOSERS

ILL keep my dress Instead LMAO

You asked me to transfer items for you. Then after u gave them to me you switched characters. I dropped them for you. Then you asked could i transfer a couple more items, i said sure. So u switched again and by the time u got there my shells n cheese were gonna over cook (which they did xd). So i told u sorry brb. then i turned em off by the time i had got back u had switched chars again and you said never mind im done now. so i assumed you had transferred while i was gone. I didnt even know what the other items where. But i wonder now what they might have been and did u lose those too? Any ways i wonder how you can lose a wedding so fast. I traded in the midst of a dc storm lol and mines still good. But im not gonna say theres any foul play here cause i dont know nothing bout what happened to that Wedding. I can say i did see a Ultima sign saying Gally has found a wedding dress. But thats not the point i just wonder why your losing so much stuff. And really accusing me of stealing 27 pds is silly. Ive played here legit going on 10 months now. And i play hard and get alot of disappointments. Ive played here so many hours if i did anything to get banned it would hurt me so bad. Ultima has been my life mostly these past months. I put in too much work to risk myself for 1 silly item or 2 and 27 pds xd. And getting stuff legit feels better when its hard work paying off. I got a butt load of goodies i got legit just from hard work and trades. Theres no item worth stealing in my opinion. And honestly if everythings legit i hope u get your stuff straght man i got no hard feelings here lol

OKAY OKAY im sorry i didnt kno pin plz im confuse REALLy ocnfuse i didnt mean too

HEY At least im not an asshole go report GM n shit SHOOT i know there some people report me right away