[Event Side-Story Topic]The Holy Warriors Meeting Room. [Updated - 20/09]

Elision

on this topic, i will be posting some of the 'side story' behind the event while it keeps going on

the holy warriors here, are on their meeting room aka the Holy Hall, just talking and chilling out...

today 18/09 i will be posting the first clue of ONE drop only.

*the holy warriors are on their meeting room watching over the giant mirror of the destiny that shows them the world and the warriors that are fighting to claim theirs valuable weapons, to be worthy of being called a descendant of the heroes*

Rika:They started making progress.....

Murasame: i wasn't expecting for such rush in tooshort time....

Yurius: Heh, such fools, they think that it will be easy? haha, there will be some screams and deaths over the time

Yuria: Stop with that Yurius, they re just humans, they re fighting for the peace....

Yurius Peace? don't be such a naive person Yuria, they started moving ONLY because we warned them that Dark Fallz, Olga Flow and Saint Million are about to ressurect again, they re just greedy, they just want power, how come you can tell me that they re fighting "for the peace?"

Yuria: But...

Orochi: Enough of this, both of you, you two looks like two newborn children fighting for milk, seriously, won't you grow up?

Nei: You don't need to be that harsh also Orochi....

Hitogata: Right Right, you two looks like two lovers also, Oro and Nei hahaha...

Nei: How dare you.....

Orochi: . . .

Hitogata: Just Kiddin hahaha...won't you guys chill out? lets not forget why we are here.

Ryan: Good Point Hito, lets start discussing already, about...their performance...

Axl: Its Showtime, ill choose who will give the first word....whatever...ILL DO IT

Yurius: You? seriously? we don't have to hear a clown talking....

Axl: SAY WHAT? you dirty son of a....

Yuria: STOP IT already you two.

Man in a black coat: Bugs.....

Everyone: What?

Man in a black coat: They should take a bath on the sea sometime......because...i was there.....and.....it was cool..

Axl: OH REALLY? GREAT THING DR I TALK TOO MUCH....

Rika: Stop it Axl, he started it, so lethim finish....

Man in a black coat: The only thing..... annoying there..... was those bugs..... i couldn't take a nice bath....with their flying over me....the worst...was that big bug that went flying....on atop of that strange tower....

Nei: What do you mean by that?

Yurius: This is pointless....

Yuria: Yurius hush hush.

Man in a black coat: That giant bug thing.....took my stuff and went flying......

Orochi: You mean...you gave it to that thing?

Man in a black coat: No....it really took away from me....and went away to that tower...i was distracted trying to....get a sun tan...

*Hitogata Thinks*: "How the heck that guy would get a sun tan with that coat? such retard.....

Rika: Allright allright...lets talk about it later....for now lets keep watching over them...we'll see how far they will go....

Man in a black coat: but i kept my weapon.....

Ryan:Come again?

Murasame: what did you say?

Man in a black coat: Well...when that thing...took my stuff away....i tried to follow it and...i ended up hiting a big metal rock....

Yuria: Metal rock? theres no such thing on that world.....

Man in a black coat: Not a rock exactly.....but a weirdo fish jumped over the water and then took my weapon away, its gone deep under the sea....

Yuria: Oh....

Yurius: HAHAHAHAHA such a fool, tricked by a fish, thats hilarious....

Murasame: . . . oh boy.....those hunters will have a hard time on that.....

Man in a black coat: And then when that happened...the metal thing opened.....it was a long hallway downstairs....

Axl: Seriously how the heck you found that? plus, you just sat down there waiting for a miracle bring your weapon back?

Hitogata: Heh let him talk, its gettin interesting....

Man in a black coat: No...i mean....yeah....i kept staring that hallway for a time and then went down.....

Orochi: So?

Man in a black coat: so...iv seen so....many things....a octopus thing...and some machinery flying bugs

*Yurius thinks*: ''metal flying bugs? that guy is nuts....seriously...''

Yuria: Oh it sounds awesome...i wish that i was there....

Man in a black coat: it wasn't....trust me.... then, i found a big empty room, and two strange robots tried to attack me...

Ryan: What did you do about it? you ran away?

Man in a black coat: Of course not....my strengh does not come from....those weapons....

Axl: Boooooooooooring...someone forgot the humidity under the bed today.....

Murasame: Just shut up and let him talk.

Axl: Geez you all are such boring people....

Man in a black coat: I defeated those robots.....but...something came across me, holding my weapon on its mouth....

Hitogata: OH, so you found your weapon....

Man in a black coat: Yeah...but i didn't get it back.....that horrid black creature just stomped over me and ran away....

Nei: What? a single monster defeated you?

Orochi: Black creature.....hmmm......

Yuria: You know what it is Orochi?

Orochi: Not exactly...but iv seen something like that a few centuries ago..........its not just a common monster...i say...hes lucky that hes alive....

Man in a black coat: Yup....that wasnt ordinary creature....

Rika: That thing is capable of such thing? i mean....almost defeating one of us.....

Orochi: At that time...i highly doubt it....but....seems like that creature has gotten stronger than i tought.....for now...just let it go....

Nei: What? but....

Orochi: No buts, that creature will be a good challenge for those hunters, lets see how they will get it....

Man in a black coat: Agreed.

Nei: . . . Fine by me..... *Thinks* "mans are such fools.....''

Thats it for now, along the days ill be posting more clues of one or two more drops :P

Edit: added some MOAR stuff since im on a good mood :3

Update on sidestory down below...The next chapter will be about Yurius and Yuria mostly, so....keep your eyes open for the clues.

The Holy Castle Garden

*After the short meeting....the holy warriors decided to take a break to chill out their heads [since some of em were really...somehow..stressed], Yurius was the first one to leave the room, and went to the garden, he sat down next in the fountain that is located in the middle of the garden, wich is shrouded by red flowers, he picks up a flower and just stays there whistling....

. . .

A few minutes later, he can see Yuria approaching from far away....the flower at his hand turns into black, and slowly dies.....he tries to ignore her by staring the fontain behind him.... Yuria sat next to him and he kept ignoring....*

Yuria: Yurius.....

Yurius: . . . What is it? im trying yo relax don't you see?

Yuria: I know but....i have to ask you something.....

Yurius: if its something about being rude with the flowers, i don't care...they re just flowers...

Yuria: Its not that...also these are not just flowers...but....thats not the point, will let me ask it or not?

Yurius: if that will make you leave me alone....fine....ask it away....

Yuria: Why you turned to be like that?

Yurius: Come again? like that what?

Yuria: Rude....with me...with everyone at the meeting room....whats wrong with you? you weren't like that until you.....

Yurius: Find the Demonic Fork and use it?

Yuria: Yeah.....so you know it already...

Yurius: i Allways knew it.....

*Yuria gets up and stares him angry*

Yuria: What? so why you didn't

Yurius: Throw it away? come on, you know why, i allways wanted power...and when i finally got that power, you think that i would just throw it away? you silly....

*Yurius laughs while he gets up and starts walking away*

Yurius: You guys were such persistent rats that i had to pass down my weapon to someone else...damn it....

*Yuria go after him and stops in front of him giving him a slap at his face*

Yurius: Wh....What? how dare y...

Yuria: SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP, WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY? I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE, WHAT HAPPENED WITH MY KIND BROTHER THAT WANTED TO BE A HERO TO PROTECT EVERYONE? TO PROTECT ME!

Yurius: . . . that fool is dead....he was a such idiot kid with dreams that never would come true.....

Yuria: YOU KNOW! HES REALLY DEAD, BECAUSE YOU RE NO BROTHER OF MINE, YOU RE A MONSTER, THATS IT WHAT YOU ARE!

*Yuria turns away and start running crying, while leaving a trail of tears along the wind....*

*Yurius just sit down again....upset with himself....he stares his hands and start talking with himself....*

Yurius: . . . Why did i do that? . . . i mean...for what? she was upset with me already....i just made the things worse...

Yurius: Shes right...i don't know myself anymore.....this just isn't....this just isn't me...i wasnt like that..i remember.....

Yurius: We used to tag along all the time, she was allways crying when some kids were mean with her....but i was there to protect her.....hah it was funny sometimes....

Yurius: but something changed on that day.... the day that i saved her and found that Fork.....something inside me just changed for real.....

Yurius: But....shes alive...thats it what it matters....but...is that what really matter to her? . . .

Yurius: What happened with me.....I....failed as a brother?

Yurius: No....enough of this...i finally got rid of that thing, that Sorcerer looking creature deserves that Fork, its no use for me anymore....

Yurius: Yuria...im sorry.....i will change... once again.... for you.... i promise.

*Yurius gets up and starts walking away back to the meeting room leaving the silent garden*

Thats it for now :3

Third Update, on this one ill leave two clues for two diff weapons

Meeting Room

*back to the meeting room, everyone gathered together and started discussing about the warriors and their progress, orochi was kinda upset*

Nei: Something wrong? Orochi?

Muramasa: No good....when he gets upset its allways catastrophic news.....

Rika: You don't need to be that dramatic Murasama...

Ryan: Sorry to say that Rika but this time i have to agree with him...

Man in a black coat: Me too.

Axl: Third that...

Rika: . . .

Orochi: Iv made a decision....

Yurius: . . .

Yuria: . . .

Nei: So? what is it?

Orochi: I really hate saying this but.....those warriors are not ready to wield our weapons, we must go back to their world and remove em...

Everyone: Say WHAT?

Axl: No way im going down there again, are you mad Orochi?

Ryan: After all that work that we had....

Rika: Orochi, are you sure? what made you think like that?

Nei: I guess it was my fault....

Muramasa: Come again?

Nei: I told him that....the warriors are slowly dying one by one.......we already had over two hundred deaths in the past days...

Muramasa: . . .

Nei: It started when me and Orochi went down there to check out their progress personally...

Ryan: You two went down there and didn't tell us about it?

Axl thinks: *hohoho....seems like we got a new couple around eh?*

Nei: Ill explain later, the point is, when we were checking the "guardian monsters" , we ve seen that they re growing strong gradually.....they are even gathering their own Hordes to rush on hunters...

Man in a black coat: That is bad......really bad....

Nei: First...we went to check those mini-flowers monsters, as i remember, there was 20 of them guarding my weapon, but...when we went to check, there was two hundred of them.....

Axl: WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW, they re really growing strong huh? this is quite interesting....

Nei: There was so many of them...so we left....a battle there would just be a waste of time... so...we were passing thru the beach, and we found the Orochi Weapon Guardian...i forgot what was that thing....

Orochi: You mean, the giant bug?

NeiYeah...there was only one of that thing...and when we went there, how many of em you saw?

Orochi: About 150.......

Muramasa: Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATAHELL IS THAT?

Ryan . . .

Hitogata If the things keeps up like that...they will be annihilated.....

Ryan: Hito is right...we must do something.....

Yurius: I say: we won't do anything...

Everyone: What?

Yuria: Yurius....why you....

Yurius: Will you let me finish or not?

Yuria: . . .

Yurius: Thanks.... now.... think about it....why we gave them the chance for they get our weapons imbued with our power?

*the room remains in silence....*

Yurius: Because worse things than those hordes are coming......we must give them a chance to prove that they CAN survive that trial....

Yurius: If they can't deal with those hordes, how the heck they suppose to deal with Saint Million, Olga Flow and Dark Fallz?

Yurius: I say....you re all fools that lose hope too soon.....have some faith on em and they will prove to be stronger than they looks...

Yuria: Yurius.......

Yurius: Yuria.....im... im sorry about what i said back there......

Yuria: Its....its ok.. what you said....right now... made me really happy.....thank you brother....

Yurius: Sorry everyone if iv been acting like a idiot lately.....

Axl: The "Great Yurius" saying "im sorry"? HOOO BOY IM GETTING OLD ALREADY HAHAHA

Rika: Shut up Axl!

Axl: Hey chill out eh? im just kidding around...but hey, im surprised with that.....

Hitogata: Atleast he had humidity enough to admit that he was wrong...unlike some person from here...right?

Man in a black coat: Right...haha

Ryan: Indeed hehe...

Axl: Meh...whatever....

Orochi: . . . . . So Yurius...you say that we should just leave em prove themselves?

Yurius: Yes.

Yuria: I Agree with him

Orochi: Any objection? everyone?

. . .

Orochi: So be it!, lets have some faith on them....they already went far...so, its impossible to turn back now eh?

Hitogata: Whew...good...

Nei: I'm still unsure about that...but...why not?

Rika: I'm unsure also....but....oh well....lets just leave as it is....

Orochi: Good now, lets take a short break, and go down there to watch them closely, we'll see wich ones are strong enough to lead the others hunters towards a new tomorrow.

Axl: Woooooootz yays for that !

Right ppl,. thats all FOR NOW only :3

Edited by Elision
  • Like 6

LOL this conversation is so damn long ,. xD at the time they where fighting each other i could get all the weapons lol XDD

good job elision xD. +REP x10

• Like 2

Nice work, a lot of players are very confused about what drops where so I think they really need this. Some get discouraged easily when they don't understand the event.

+rep :onion-head11:

• Like 1

Well the rest of the clues are pretty cool, but neis isnt telling anything about location. sjs does though. But sjs doesnt give specifics on the creature. if u think about it literally it could be either gees or gi gues. there both big to me and both bugs. Now there are 3 types of flowers the little baby ones that walk both red n green. (Meriltas green) Lily type, which arnt in my opinion, in a place of beauty or nature. And last theres the big ol killer ones like in pw4 that shoot funny looking megid power. Its very confusing to me. Like guld says specifics like it steals your weapon. Names an attribute. Was easy to get. But your left with so many dead ends with the other clues.

Edited by Pin

Inferno here. Just wanted to say that i think the events' story is great and so are hunts atm. The clues if you pay attention really aren't to difficult to understand, but for those who aren't quite there yet, im sure all hunts will be known soon enough. The only concern i have hunting these weapons is whether or not the location of the enemy is a key factor. For now i hunt believing it is. Again, great event and storyline, those weapons are mine!! :onion59:

• 2 weeks later...

Guys since iv been facing A LOT of problems and im lacking of time...i won't be able to continue the storyline from the event ;/

but you wont wont lose anything, besides that, i will post every monster that are dropping their respective holy weapon, so you guys dont need to hunt over alll the maps to find the item that you want tho.

im closing this topic and creating a new one with the drops.