losing hit

shion255

Oi. I suppose it's pretty known for some people here aready but i consider that it's preferable if the thing is noted somewhere in this section. At the moment, characters used in c-mode might lose hit on some of their weapons, for the non c-mode game. A fellow did notice one of his weapons had lost hit after he played some c-mode here. :/

• Like 1

Oi. I suppose it's pretty known for some people here aready but i consider that it's preferable if the thing is noted somewhere in this section. At the moment, characters used in c-mode might lose hit on some of their weapons, for the non c-mode game. A fellow did notice one of his weapons had lost hit after he played some c-mode here. :/

Wow this one is very important and thanks, to don't do what the rest.. they assume we already know all the bugs and no, we dont.

at least i didn't know this one, cant say the same from doberman.

Cmode follows the exact same backup procedure as battle mode, ie there is comparably no difference between how the two modes are handled in terms of character backup and restoration. If this bug hasn't been reported as an issue with battle mode before then I would say that weapons losing hit is a bug with the server in general and not with cmode. I know I've seen the latter around before.

Cmode follows the exact same backup procedure as battle mode, ie there is comparably no difference between how the two modes are handled in terms of character backup and restoration. If this bug hasn't been reported as an issue with battle mode before then I would say that weapons losing hit is a bug with the server in general and not with cmode. I know I've seen the latter around before.

yes thats been around in server , and it happens kind of often. hey doberman i know this kind of general bugs of server may give you a depress in cotinue with your work , but do not lose inspiration in your work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been playing a lot of it recently and didn't notice this problem again. Have you done anything deliberate to fix it?

We found a Brand with 65% hit today! \(^^)/

as far i remember nop. no changes to cmode has been done.

When the saber glitch will be completely fixed, we can even get better times, clown ^^

3 more stages till s-rank haha

• Like 2

When the saber glitch will be completely fixed, we can even get better times, clown ^^

3 more stages till s-rank haha

dam i think you will be the first in optain a srank from challenge , please post in the challenge section if everything when fine ore not.

dam i think you will be the first in optain a srank from challenge , please post in the challenge section if everything when fine ore not.

Allright ^^

But I think I'll have to redo some stages to get under s-rank time.

And also, the event has priority now xD