serious bug in c-mode

shion255

hello

I've been doing some good amount of c-mode today.I encountered a bug saying that "tried to exceed material usage limit" or something like that. My fellows didn't get this problem like me; they didn't use 125 hp mats like i did. Yes i couuld do it with a new char, but rather than geting aroung this crash, it would be cool to be able to play normally with any character without being afraid of using HP mats. Will this bug be fixed? It's annoying.

• Like 1

LOL 125 hp mats ore TP mats is the limit in any character is a limiter in game, no matter what class of characcter you are ore what mode ur playing..

edit moved to the respective section of challenge.

Veriemas, yes, like i said. Reread.

Larva, normally, trying to use a 126th HP mat results in a blocking in the attempt, that's all. I say the char used in c-mode should be free to use HP mats without causing crashes.

Doberman, you have understood it all. And yes i also think the char used in c-mode should ignore the HP mats used otherwise on that char.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

hello

I've been doing some good amount of c-mode today.I encountered a bug saying that "tried to exceed material usage limit" or something like that. My fellows didn't get this problem like me; they didn't use 125 hp mats like i did. Yes i couuld do it with a new char, but rather than geting aroung this crash, it would be cool to be able to play normally with any character without being afraid of using HP mats. Will this bug be fixed? It's annoying.

Ok this is has been fixed now.. thanks for the report if you find anything else pelase let us know. also remember that challenge is now available in any ship , thanks.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Larva.

I confirm that this bug has indeed been fixed; I was able to use a HP mat with my maxed character and so has been a fellow c-mode adept. Thank you very much for this; it helps a lot, really.

I did aknowledge c-mode's integration to aaaaaalll the ships on the server no worries, without exception (that would be one).

I keep playing it regularly and will report all I can to help make Ultima even better. ^.^

No noticeable problem recently except the Saber bug whith is a joke in normal mode, but a massive issue in c-mode as Brands and Busters, for instance, would be much more encouraging drops.

Hey Larva, you still must reset my materials! lol No really I don't care now; I found a way to compensate. ^^

See you soon. :)

• Like 1

Hey Larva.

I confirm that this bug has indeed been fixed; I was able to use a HP mat with my maxed character and so has been a fellow c-mode adept. Thank you very much for this; it helps a lot, really.

I did aknowledge c-mode's integration to aaaaaalll the ships on the server no worries, without exception (that would be one).

I keep playing it regularly and will report all I can to help make Ultima even better. ^.^

No noticeable problem recently except the Saber bug whith is a joke in normal mode, but a massive issue in c-mode as Brands and Busters, for instance, would be much more encouraging drops.

Hey Larva, you still must reset my materials! lol No really I don't care now; I found a way to compensate. ^^

See you soon. :)

thanks for all xD