Red Templer's Event

ACE SC1

Hello! This is a team event for Red Templer's ONLY.

Event will happen on...

5 O'Clock Central Time Zone.

Friday September 2nd.

I will be in Team Lobby. (Lobby 11) I recommend you come 10-15 minutes early so we can go threw what will happen again.

EVENT DETAILS

I will make a room on Battle mode. There will be a pass and in Team Chat, I'll give you the questions/Riddles. Then if you get it right, you get into the room and we wait till full room. Then, Once full room, we will begin the mission/quest. It will be Battle 1. If you cheat or break the rules. You wont be able to particapate or win

RULES

1: When in mission, cannot use your specialty weapons untill dieing 3 times or more.

2: Becuase I cannot reset you all to Lvl 1 to make it equal to each other, I ask you for a Lvl requirment witch is 90-150 If anyone in there report you use a weapon of yours without dieing 3 times. you will be disqualified.

3: Killing me will also get you disqualified. I will just be the moniter & host of the room.

If there is anything or any questions please ask. Sorry if I havn't added anything you wanted to know and I'll add it.

Of corse the 1st place winner will get a prize from me so look forward to it!

Also, Most of Friday September 2nd, I will be all all day to remind you how much longer until starting time. (Example: 2 more hours till event will start.) (Also i will be reminding any rules if you forget. Just ask me to go over the rules and I'll do so.)

If you would like to join our team, then see the following people and ask if you can join.

Korr

Link

Vujadae

Tank

King

FOpwnage

darksteel

ACE SC1

RED OCEAN

RED RICO

Thanks! Enjoy Team

UPDATE